Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2017, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Next season they will get right into Maggie and Jackson.
ERussia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If Megan is back as a more permanent character I am not sure they can still have the same actress, as it was mentioned she's on so many shows at the moment. And they would need to have more of a hold on Grey's. So the fact Megan has been held captive for 10 years, they will probably recast her... But I hope it's the original actress is available... There is a reason they left the viewing of Megan's face as a cliffhanger.

I don't know how much they will do Maggie and Jackson. I still don't see the attraction from Jackson's side. Jackson for most of the finale was obsessed with finding his ex, Stephanie and not really giving Maggie the time of day. April noticed the sparks but mostly from Maggie's side.

As her Maggie's mother wanted her to do, make a mistake in romance. Jackson might be that mistake since I think he's still hung up on April, but right now he and April seem to be a quasi status as divorced, single parents raising their daughter...

But if the intention is to raise the stakes to reunite April and Jackson again, I could see them do something with him and Maggie.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
If Megan is back as a more permanent character I am not sure they can still have the same actress, as it was mentioned she's on so many shows at the moment. And they would need to have more of a hold on Grey's. So the fact Megan has been held captive for 10 years, they will probably recast her... But I hope it's the original actress is available... There is a reason they left the viewing of Megan's face as a cliffhanger.

I just thought why get and pay for the actress for a few secs cameo in the finale, when you can wait till next season i guess.

HazelEyes008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
I just thought why get and pay for the actress for a few secs cameo in the finale, when you can wait till next season i guess.
True, but then a cliffhanger season finale is the perfect time for a show of the face of the sister and have her say, "Hey, big bro" or "I don't remember" you. I know the whole concept of Owen's story line in the finale was about his nervousness about seeing her again, and the fact he moved on with his life. And blamed Riggs for her death.

So I think they are unsure of how Megan plays into next season and casting is not sure at the moment. If she's only around for a few episodes and goes off to recover, then they might get Bridget to play the role. Or if they want her to come on staff when she's recovered, then they might recast...
Old 05-22-2017, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

I think there are three reasons why Megan is back... first to drive a wedge between Meredith and Nathan, 2nd that Owen can make peace with Nathan. And we already could see that the topic about Megan's return brought Owen and Amelia closer again. So this storyline only makes sense when Megan is back for a longer arc.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I think there are three reasons why Megan is back... first to drive a wedge between Meredith and Nathan, 2nd that Owen can make peace with Nathan. And we already could see that the topic about Megan's return brought Owen and Amelia closer again. So this storyline only makes sense when Megan is back for a longer arc.
I don't think Megan had to come back to bring Owen and Nathan closer together. They may not be back to being BFF at the moment. But they made enough peace in the last year or Owen has come along way. But now that she is alive, whether she sticks around or not, it will allow Owen to realize he might have hated Riggs for what he did to his sister. But he shouldn't have blamed him. They can make peace in that way...

About Meredith and Nathan, it's a obstacle and it's a ode to Season 1 season ender where Addison comes and shocks Meredith. This time Meredith is strong enough to let him go and see what happens. Also she knows if it was Derek...

And I still have hopes that will be the series finale, Derek waking up or his death was faked LOL. But she knows if as she said, if it was Derek, she would be long gone.

So we will see if they are strong enough to make it. Or this was another step along the way for Meredith to heal from losing Derek. A real romance that fails because of outside forces...

But yeah this storyline, wherever it goes, has allowed Owen and Amelia to actually talk to each other without the pain and hurt of the past year coming in the way... And it might help them.

Given Stephanie's gone, they need a new female. So I could ultimate Megan joining the staff when she's recovered.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone, so sad the GA forum is closed now. Im not sure where i can post, i post essentially about Justin and Merlex and Jolex....any help please?
ps the finale was really boring..

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
ryanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Hi everyone, so sad the GA forum is closed now. Im not sure where i can post, i post essentially about Justin and Merlex and Jolex....any help please?
ps the finale was really boring..
There are threads for them on the Couple's board:

Couples - Fan Forum
Old 06-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

seriously?!?!

PUT HER BACK WITH OWEN PLEASE.

What about that?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Given she was mentioned in the last arc of episodes in regards to Megan. I am not that surprised, but surprised LOL. I liked her. So I am curious how she comes back, and how long she stays. Wonder if it's purely because Owen was headed for Megan, and they see Teddy in the new hospital she works at...
Old 08-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, Megan has been recast
Old 08-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

why?
Old 08-25-2017, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Or

TGIT Fall 2017 Promo: Return Of ‘Scandal’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘HTGAWM’ | Deadline
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

i thought i read she was going to netflix though?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top