Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2020, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

no I really dont like them together either. there is no chemistry there at all
Old 04-22-2020, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I thought it might have been because I haven't watched their relationship fully develop yet. I mean, That man can create chemistry with a sock or anyone he's on screen with, that I've seen, since I've followed his career, but with these two I felt nothing. Sadly, I kinda think it's her. I love push/pull relationships and banter, but her character comes across as a bit icy and cold. I just don't feel the spark at all. I also think a part of me might be trying to measure them up to Wade and Zoe and they're failing hardcore. I know that's not fair either, cause they are a completely separate couple and show, but dang it, I can't help but compare.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-22-2020, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was hoping to come in and see more hot gifs
Old 04-22-2020, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
I was hoping to come in and see more hot gifs
LMAO I love this comment. This is always my thought as well.

Cute Mark

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-22-2020, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Best post ever.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Okay, I thought it might have been because I haven't watched their relationship fully develop yet. I mean, That man can create chemistry with a sock or anyone he's on screen with, that I've seen, since I've followed his career, but with these two I felt nothing. Sadly, I kinda think it's her. I love push/pull relationships and banter, but her character comes across as a bit icy and cold. I just don't feel the spark at all. I also think a part of me might be trying to measure them up to Wade and Zoe and they're failing hardcore. I know that's not fair either, cause they are a completely separate couple and show, but dang it, I can't help but compare.
I agree he can totally have chemistry with anyone but with Amy she is totally the ice queen. she has had some nicer moments with him but still there is no real chemistry with them. im just waiting for them to break up. I love mark's friendship with Lola so much more even though that is totally platonic

and wow those gifs those are amazing. thank you for them
Old 04-22-2020, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Y'all are welcome. Happy to share them.

Yeah, I like his relationship with Lola as well. It's nice to see M/F friendships that are platonic. Yeah, he doesn't mesh well with Amy. I don't see him with anyone else from the show right now. I haven't seen him with many people other then Amy. I just don't see myself warming up to them anytime soon either. I've also decided I like Emily, from what I have seen of her.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-22-2020 at 10:50 PM
Old 04-23-2020, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I like Emily too

I think they need to bring Rachel over so we have have a W/Z reunion on here cuz we know those two have chemistry. that way Mark will have a real love interest
Old 04-23-2020, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Lord I wish. I just want them to star in anything together. I'm even take a cheesy hallmark movie. The whole cast is still super close. Just 2 months ago, Rachel and Wilson showed up at Scott Porter's (George Tucker) gig when he was singing, to support him. I would love for her to guest star on the show.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea I remember that. I would love to see them together in anything . they are so great together
Old 04-24-2020, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Behind the scenes when Wade was stuck at the Rammer Jammer, naked. Can we get Mark Callan wrapped in a table cloth?

Old 04-24-2020, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh hallelujah
Old 04-25-2020, 10:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes please

Quote:
“I think it was like one or two days later (after my birthday) that they made the announcement that Chris Evans got the part. So, to be perfectly honest, that was one of the hardest moments in my professional career. And it spun me out for a while to be honest with you. But I’m also a firm believer that things happen as they’re supposed to, and obviously, Chris did an incredible job in that role. And my life, while it hasn’t brought me to lead the Avengers, has been really rich and rewarding in other ways. So, I can’t spend too much time lamenting it. And honestly, just the fact that things have kind of come full circle in a way, and I still get to be a dude in a suit, is pretty exciting.“

- Wilson Bethel about it when he lost the role of Captain America to Chris Evans. x

btw - I made a bunch of Wilson icons over in my art thread

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-25-2020 at 11:35 AM
Old 04-25-2020, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Bless this man and all his hotness. he is so fine in that pic.

I know he talks about losing that role a lot and I'm torn honestly, because I love CE as Captain America, but I love Wade Kinsella more. So the selfish part of me is glad we got him as Wade, because he never would have been a part of HOD, had he taken on the Marvel role. Then again, we would have gotten years of him in the marvel franchise.

But I mean, when it all comes down to it.. Wade Kinsella >>>>>>> Captain America, for me. Wade all day.

I know he really wanted that role too. Scott Porter (George Tucker) was in line for CA as well. Scott posted a picture of him and Wilson sulking together because they lost the role.

Off to check out those icons.

The Hart Of Dixie cast got together last night for a Virtual Reunion. Totally made my day. Funny thing is. I tweeted the whole cast yesterday and told them I was still waiting on a HOD virtual reunion, then I got on today and saw that the creator posted they got together. I totally made this happen y'all. I'm psychic. Totally kidding, but I still can't believe it happened right after I tweeted that yesterday.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-25-2020 at 06:42 PM
Old 04-26-2020, 11:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

that is so awesome they had a reunion. I wish they would post a video of their conversation though. they all look so great
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top