Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you very much.

I will check out their boards later, maybe.

I do not want to offend you with my opinion.

I respect your opinion.

I personally think Forwood is for me the best example, that love consits of understanding each other feelings, protect each other from any danger who could harm their love and support each other by their decision, no matter if the partner agrees/understands it or not.

I cannot see that in Klaroline at the moment, but I will try my best to open up myself to them as a possible, maybe.

I like the scene where Klaus drew Caroline and gave the picture to her as a gift, which should remind her of how much she met to him. This moment was very beautiful and showed that behind his cold facade os actually caring, lovely, charming person who wants to come out, but does not know how.

I agree to see the same actors playing other characters is not very helpful for a crossover, because of that I am always trying to imagine them as characters in a book where you do not know excately, who they would look like.

This helps me to write my fanfics.

Markus
Old 08-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not offended... Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I liked the Forwood ship before Tyler because a Hybrid. It kind of ruined it for me. He just wasn't the same. As of right now K/C are my top ship for TVD.

I still want to see Phoebe Tonkin on TW. The Secret Circle was cancelled so that leaves her open for new things. She would make a great new addition to the cast.

Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am very glad, that you are not feeling offended by my opinion, because I was not sure how to explain my love for Forwood without comming out as arrogant or vicious.

I totally agree with you. I think each others opinions which defines each other as characters. I know, that his turnout into a hybrid turned him into not so sensitive person, but I think he was so overwhelmed with his powers that he forgot for a moment to remind him self that he could harm the person he loves with his behavior.

My favorite ship is always being a cross between Delena and Forwood depending on my mood and on the scenes they share with each other, but at the moment Forwood is my OTP ship.

back to the topic.

I love your gif of Faye and Stiles meeting up Klaus.

You are fan of Phoebe.

I loved her as Faye she was the reason why I watched the Secret Circle and wished she would have been the main character instead of Cassie or at least being the other Blackwell sister instead of Diana.

I could imagine myself her as a rookie witch who visits Beacon Hills in order to redeem her self from the things she had done in the past. She would be a perfect love interest for Derek.

Thank you very much for introducing me to the idea of a Faye/Derek ship and a new idea for a new fanfic.

I will use the idea of a rookie witched who was forced to leave her home town because of some magical accident which changed their hometown and forced her to move with her family to Beacon Hills in order to get the chance of a new beginning.

It also gave me the idea for a Faye/Derek ship, which I will call Ferek.

Markus
Old 08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Caroline/Derek will remain my top Crossover ship, but I like the idea of Faye being throw into the mix. I also like Diana coming to Beacon Hill battling with the darkness inside herself. It could be awesome!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree withy you, when I think of a crossover ship the first name that comes to my mind is Caroline.

I am very glad that you like my idea of pairing Faye with Derek.

The idea of Diana coming to Beacon Hills because of her dark magic problems would be very good.

Here is the only Derek/Diana I have found:

I hope you will like it.

It summarizes pretty well the idea you had why Diana could be visiting Diana Beacon Hills.

I can also imangine myself him in a relationship with Rebekah, who would come to him in order, to receive help to control her evil side, in order to start a normal life without killing.

They can both teach other ways, how to deal with their tragic lives and form an indestructable bond which protects them from the hate/scorn, they face.

I will call this ship Debekah.

Here is my favorite Rebekah and Derek music video:

I hope, you will like it.

Markus

Last edited by mr.weber01; 08-05-2012 at 06:05 PM
Old 08-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Faye from TSC would be pretty cool
Old 08-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

I like the idea of Diana and Derek They both have that serious leader quality to them. She'd understand his responsibilities.

Thanks for the videos
Old 08-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Diana would seem better suited for Derek, IA! Faye with Jackson or Isaac. I could see Faye and Stiles being good friends. They seem like they would play off each other well.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

love crossover threads thanx for sharing

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 08-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon Salvatore in Beacon Hills... Things could get messy.
I always thought Ian and Crystal had similar features.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

^ That would be crazy!
Old 08-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you a Damon fan Teresa?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
Damon Salvatore in Beacon Hills... Things could get messy.
I always thought Ian and Crystal had similar features.
They do They could have a crossover that makes the Salvatores related to the Argents in some way. The Salvatores in 1864 were vampire hunters, so it could sort of make sense that they were related to werewolf hunters
Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought of that... If I ever do a crossover fic these would be nice points to use. Thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Andrew Garfield loves Teen Wolf and wants to guest star on the show according to Holland and Jeff, so I really want him to be on the show It would make me so happy