Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-24-2014, 08:33 PM
New Fan

Tattoo was good. Short but good! I love how Bass picked a tattoo parlor for a hide out! I loved how Charlie reacted to his erection in his pants, and his funny remark about , well it will make you happy to know I'm gonna have blue balls too!
Then him having to go through all that pain, how she reacted to him suffering,! I thought how a Bass picked up on the fact that in her past she had been a submissive just by the way she kneeled down! Then he turned into her Master, and she was like yes Sebastian! When he had her pierced with the diamond earrings as her tag to say she was his,Classic! Loved that!
When he said "Your Mine " and she replied yes Sebastian !
I dug it! Was dark but I enjoyed it!👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Okay who's next...
Old 08-24-2014, 08:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
So I like this one. I like the 'pretending to be lovers so the Patriots don't get us' trope every time its used. The whole knowing the rules and all the yes Sebastian no Sebastian stuff surprises me every time I read this and always makes me want to know more about that part of the story. It's sexy and well written, but also very different. I like it. I have a couple tattoos myself and at one time or another had my tongue pierced (oh youthful discretions, there were so many) and when I read this the thing that stands out the most for me is the pain of Bass' tattoo. haha Oh, and I've never read the 50 shades books either. oops Your turn Melanie
Ok told it was my turn but my board still hasn't refreshed and Lemons is all I see. I liked this one ok. Not my fave, but still super hot. I'm the same. I need to know more of the backstory where these rules come from and/or continue with this one and exploring him giving her commands. I can't believe you haven't read the 50 trilogy either! Omg. If you liked this one, I think you would enjoy them. You girls definitely write hotter stories than those books are, but they're still a must!
Old 08-24-2014, 08:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCwriter04 (View Post)
Ok told it was my turn but my board still hasn't refreshed and Lemons is all I see. I liked this one ok. Not my fave, but still super hot. I'm the same. I need to know more of the backstory where these rules come from and/or continue with this one and exploring him giving her commands. I can't believe you haven't read the 50 trilogy either! Omg. If you liked this one, I think you would enjoy them. You girls definitely write hotter stories than those books are, but they're still a must!
Replying with edit right now

This BC is still a WIP Work in progress so bear with us please: this is the order If I'm not mistaken:
1.LemonSupreme, 2.taylor5_melanie, 3.jamieizskye, 4.wildirish, 5.mlreeve1, 6.carol, 7Jen, 8.IceonFire7

As 4 Tattoo I loved Bass & Charlie pretending 2 make out even though Bass was doing no Pretending-it was real for him. This story was short but she gave in to him, I mean who wouldn't.

Fave Quote from the end:
Bass's eyes went cold. "I'm very protective of my people and my things, Charlotte. Don't ever call yourself a whore again."
"Why not?" she asked. "Because we haven't ****ed?"
"That's a problem for you, isn't it?"
"I know it's coming. I'd rather get it over with."
"Flattering as that sounds, I'll have you when you beg for it and not before."
"What if I never do?"
He kissed her and gently touched her fresh piercing, making her gasp. “Do you really believe there's no bond more intimate than smashing our genitals together?”
“No, Sebastian.”
“Are you mine?”
“Yes, Sebastian.”
Ok Wild Irish you are Up

Last edited by jamieizskye; 08-24-2014 at 08:40 PM Reason: add
Old 08-24-2014, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think it's supposed to be me now; but the lineup has gotten really confusing for me. So my bad if I jumped in line and sorry. I in no way said this to make anyone feel bad. I just wanted to apologize if *I* had jumped in line b/c I wasn't sure if the lineup had been amended and I missed it. Sorry if anyone took offense, this was directed at me.

I liked Tattoo. It was definitely dark. The description of the tattoo was harrowing. I find it telling that he would take a tattoo over a piercing ( we all know Monroe loves his brands). But I like that he gave Charlie diamond earrings as a way to claim her (much like one would give a girl a diamond ring, if she were so inclined to wear one.) It's interesting that his tattoo was a rope (if I remember correctly) because ropes tie things together, bind them if you will, much like diamond rings do.

The submissive Charlie thing came as a surprise for me in the story because I hadn't really caught a subtext of that before it just suddenly appeared.

I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of submissive Charlie in stories simply because I like my Charlie to be an equal to Bass; I liked badass Charlie and hate to see her lose that. Plus, I think Monroe would be bored by a submissive woman. He was too used to everyone cowering to his every command that I think it stands out that Charlie doesn't. There's something about her that is intriguing. (I'm thinking of those pool scenes.)

I have no idea who is next, I think it's Michelle??

Last edited by wildirish; 08-24-2014 at 08:48 PM Reason: adding twice
Old 08-24-2014, 08:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish (View Post)
I think it's supposed to be me now; but the lineup has gotten really confusing for me. So my bad if I jumped in line and sorry.

I liked Alliance. It was definitely dark. The description of the tattoo was harrowing. I find it telling that he would take a tattoo over a piercing ( we all know Monroe loves his brands). But I like that he gave Charlie diamond earrings as a way to claim her (much like one would give a girl a diamond ring, if she were so inclined to wear one.) The submissive Charlie thing came as a surprise for me in the story because I hadn't really caught a subtext of that before it just suddenly appeared.

I have to be honest, I'm not a big fan of submissive Charlie in stories simply because I like my Charlie to be an equal to Bass; I liked badass Charlie and hate to see her lose that. Plus, I think Monroe would be bored by a submissive woman. He was too used to everyone cowering to his every command that I think it stands out that Charlie doesn't. There's something about her that is intriguing. (I'm thinking of those pool scenes.)

This BC is still a WIP Work in progress so bear with us please: this is the order If I'm not mistaken:
1.LemonSupreme, 2.taylor5_melanie, 3.jamieizskye, 4.wildirish, 5.mlreeve1, 6.carol, 7Jen, 8.IceonFire7
Old 08-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish (View Post)
I think it's supposed to be me now; but the lineup has gotten really confusing for me. So my bad if I jumped in line and sorry.

I liked Alliance. It was definitely dark. The description of the tattoo was harrowing. I find it telling that he would take a tattoo over a piercing ( we all know Monroe loves his brands). But I like that he gave Charlie diamond earrings as a way to claim her (much like one would give a girl a diamond ring, if she were so inclined to wear one.) The submissive Charlie thing came as a surprise for me in the story because I hadn't really caught a subtext of that before it just suddenly appeared.

Sorry guys having trouble with board...I really enjoyed Tattoo.. I loved that they were "pretending " to be a couple and that Bass picked a tattoo parlor to hide in. I really liked how Charlie responded to Bass being in pain. The storywas a little dark, but I enjoyed it. I wish there was more I wouldn't mind exploring this side a little more the Yes Sebastian No Sebastian when she is being submissive and when he asks if she's his Yes Sebastian!! I thought the diamond earrings were great.. I do agree though that Bass our Bass would prefer strong, fiesty Charlie.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:52 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
Sorry guys having trouble with board...I really enjoyed Tattoo.. I loved that they were "pretending " to be a couple and that Bass picked a tattoo parlor to hide in. I really liked how Charlie responded to Bass being in pain. The storywas a little dark, but I enjoyed it. I wish there was more I wouldn't mind exploring this side a little more the Yes Sebastian No Sebastian when she is being submissive and when he asks if she's his Yes Sebastian!! I thought the diamond earrings were great.. I do agree though that Bass our Bass would prefer strong, fiesty Charlie.

Jen you are next and then Ice will wrap it up Carol says she already went Thanks!
Old 08-24-2014, 08:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieizskye (View Post)

Jen you are next and then Ice will wrap it up Carol says she already went Thanks!
I enjoyed this story. I love that Bass was into tattoos and chose the strategic advantage of getting a some art over possibly being killed by Patriots! It was dark and sexy. I normally don’t like Charlie as a submissive. I like her strong and as an equal to Bass. I loved that he gave her diamond earrings as a way to claim her and so that she could see them and touch them and find relief and know that she was his! Ice, your up!
Old 08-24-2014, 09:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I will DL & read them cuz I def. want 2 b4 movie comes out; Some Girls talked about chatting about the chapters as I read as a refresher 4 them; so, LMK if U or anyone in BC is interested in Chatting about 50 shades? Thanks
Old 08-24-2014, 09:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieizskye (View Post)
I will DL & read them cuz I def. want 2 b4 movie comes out; Some Girls talked about chatting about the chapters as I read as a refresher 4 them; so, LMK if U or anyone in BC is interested in Chatting about 50 shades? Thanks
Yes I was one. I think me you and RandiPandi talked about it a while ago on twitter. I'm so in. I could use a refresher before movie bc it's been a couple of years.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharloeLover88 (View Post)
I enjoyed this story. I love that Bass was into tattoos and chose the strategic advantage of getting a some art over possibly being killed by Patriots! It was dark and sexy. I normally don’t like Charlie as a submissive. I like her strong and as an equal to Bass. I loved that he gave her diamond earrings as a way to claim her and so that she could see them and touch them and find relief and know that she was his! Ice, your up!
Ok, guys, it was a good night here. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I was also thinking of something very easy here and that was Charloe playlists. Anyone who wants to list songs that remind them of our couple, or Charlie or Bass or Miles for that matter, I always enjoy finding new music. So, just a thought.

This week we have four stories, but they are all one chapter one-shots, so they should all be an easy read. Three are by Corycides and the last is by buttercups3. Butttercups3 is more of a slashy writer but this is all Charloe I promise, and, well, it's a little on the comic side for Charloe. I'm interested to see how people like it.

If It Is Broke is again a darker Charloe. An Ounce Of Blood is not even really Charloe, but it's Miles, Bass, and Charlie and worth a read. For The Fairest is...well, it's interesting.

If It Is Broke, Don't Fix it published 8/14/13 One-shotIf It Is Broke, Don't Fix It - Corycides - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

An Ounce Of Blood published 8/17/13An Ounce of Blood - Corycides - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

For The Fairest published 8/18/13For the Fairest - Corycides - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

An Unlikely Courtship published 8/19/13 by buttercups3An Unlikely Courtship - buttercups3 - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Also next week we will be on Charloe thread #9, because we are almost at 300 posts on this particular thread!

Thanks for participating everyone!!!
Old 08-24-2014, 09:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yes I was one. I think me you and RandiPandi talked about it a while ago on twitter. I'm so in. I could use a refresher before movie bc it's been a couple of years.
Ice is getting next week's book list 2gether now; so, Monday I will tweet U gals about a day/night & time that would be good to discuss 50 shades; it will be a blast! I know nothing of the book so U guys should be laughing hard at my wrong assumptions

Thanks to everyone who participated tonight! It was very enlightening to read your thoughts on these stories & I look forward to next week; Any questions, just post them or tweet me or Ice. Thanks Again

Last edited by jamieizskye; 08-24-2014 at 09:12 PM Reason: add
Old 08-24-2014, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The threads coming to a new thread Any title suggestions
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
The threads coming to a new thread Any title suggestions
Hmm, I'll think on it today & get back to you!
Here's my song today for Charloe Lovers Unthinkable (I'm Ready) by Alicia Keys
Let me know what you guys think? I know it's not a new song but I just can't get it out of my head today. Happy Monroe Monday to All
Old 08-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.