Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yes just Lyla from Arrow. And she called Barry on his FP crap. It was glorious.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I had the opportunity to watch that episode this week but I was busy at the moment On the episode, only Lyla was there?
Yea, Lyla was on like 3x21 or 3x22 of Flash. I can't recall they all blend together now. Its what ever episode Captian Cold was back.

Lyla did call Barry out on the Flashpoint mistake but I'm over all that because we had whinny Cisco for that for so long. I was finally happy when Cisco quit calling it out.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Cisco deserved to to call out Barry on it like he did. Barry was selfish and it led to Ciscos brother dying. He had every right to be angry like that. He gave up and forgave Barry way too easily and soon. It didn't make any sense. Barry didn't make a mistake, he made a selfish choice that had dire consequences. Everyone has been way too soft on him. So it was good to see Lyla call him on it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Barry|Cisco I feel no one is right because Cisco was right to be upset because he lost his brother, Caitlin became a metahuman when she didn't have powers before hand. Associated to Diggle Family losing Baby!Sara to Baby!John

Than as Oliver said to Barry - if he could he would have done the exact same thing. Related to when Barry did that jump to the past saving his mother and stopping RF creating Flashpoint. It literally happened just after his father died - didn't really truly have the ability to grief cause Zoom wanted to do the race etc. Than to top it off Real!Jay Garrick was E3 version of his Father. So boom bang all ties together of why

So again no one is right in that argument related to Cisco's anger with Barry - than Lyla herself probably only really saw Barry now to give him a piece of her mind etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
I had the opportunity to watch that episode this week but I was busy at the moment On the episode, only Lyla was there?
Yes cause Barry needs something from an ARGUS location - so has dealings with Lyla - think three times we see Lyla
Old 06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Barry was grieving but a) he tried to save his mom in season 1 but learned the consequences and didn't so doing in s2 knowing the consequences was selfish. And b) I don't agree with what Oliver said. He let Barry of the hook way to easily. And the fact is Olivers parents are dead but unlike Barry he accepted and kept going. He could've used the LP when it existed or convinced Sara to use the waverider to bring them back or even tried to get Barry to bring them back but he didn't. He could do the same thing and he didn't. He hasn't. So it made no sense to say that. Barry was selfish and childish. I'm not denying he was hurting and not in his best place but he knew the risks and he did it anyway. And then just expected everyone to forgive him and let it go. And that's not okay. What he did is not okay and Oliver never has and never will make a selfish choice like that. And what's worse is Barry learned nothing from it. The writing around FP is just super messy and dumb.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think its really something where a middle ground can't really go either way of against or for - I pretty much feel neutral cause what you say has great points but at the same time his state of mind when he did it - its a 50/50

Oliver we can't say what or what he wouldn't do IF he were the ones with the power to do it himself - when Slade killed Moira, can't say if he was a Speedster that he wouldn't do what Barry did
Old 06-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

We are all entitled to our opinions.

I'm decidedly not neutral though, lol. Sorry. It's not that I don't see Barry's side but he knew the consequences because he'd been there the previous season and he did it anyway. And then nobody was really allowed to be rightfully angry at him for the length of time they should've been able was brushed under the rug, mostly because they wanted to move on from the mess that was FP, and he learned nothing. And I don't agree that we don't know what Oliver would do because he has the same options Barry does basically. Like I said he can ask Sara to time travel for him. Or Barry could easily go back and save Olivers parents instead potentially if Oliver tried to get him too. Oliver had the LP and Constatine out there too at one point. But he has never once tried to bring his parents back. Or Tommy. Or Sara when she was dead. Or LL. He's accepted all those deaths, learned from them and moved forward best he can. That's what a hero does. Heroes aren't selfish. Barry hasn't learned how to be a true hero yet. And he won't if everyone coddles him like they do. But we don't have to agree. It's okay. Like I said we all get to have our opinions. So agree to disagree I guess.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

It's been a week so bumping this one.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Any Diggle gifsets
Old 06-18-2017, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I don't know, I haven't looked for gifs in Tumblr in a while
Old 06-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Kate is good at finding them. Maybe she will find more soon.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hopefully after we get settled into the new place I'll have more free time. Then I'll browse tumblr for pretties to post.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Well, I'll waiting for them
Old 06-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Hopefully after we get settled into the new place I'll have more free time. Then I'll browse tumblr for pretties to post.
Cool thanks. But it's no rush.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

is right about Kate
Closed Thread   Post New Thread