Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2016, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Add me please
I'll add you now.

So Connor Hawke is really John Diggle Jr. What? It makes me feel better about Diggle not being in the grave even though that future might never come to pass. Though it does make me worry about Lyla. She could die and not be Connors mom. I'd hate that because I love them and They are the stable couple of the show.

Random thought... What was Carly and Andy's sons name? I can't remember.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure how I feel about Connor being Diggle's son... also I forgot if it was mentioned but if it Lyla's son? We can just assume it is but you never know.
I found it weird how Sara wasn't mentioned.... probably she died?
Also in this timeline, she can get pregnant and Diggle can die, never meeting his son.

Carly and Andy's son name is, A.J. Diggle.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yes AJ. Thanks. It was driving me nuts.

I thought about Dig dying and Lyla being pregnant but then wouldn't Connor have to be 30 years old at least. I didn't think he looked that old but this is television so I suppose he could have been.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Lyla just became the head of Argus, that's brand new actually pretty big storyline for her and they've barely used her this season. There's no way she's the death. And Diggle was never dying because MG literally said their biggest mistake in season 3 was sidelining Diggle too much, why they turn around and kill him off this season?

Haven't watched the ep, but that's pretty interesting that Connor was Diggle's son.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-25-2016, 07:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Actually wouldnt the fact that Conor is Diggles son sort of prove Dig WONT die? I mean Conor looks from photos I have seen to be mid to late 20s and this is 30 years in the future. Also if Dig died before his son met him then why would he chose to take up the green arrow mantle and not his fathers spartan mantle
Old 02-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

^ yes that's why I feel better about Dig not being in the grave. Granted Rip did say that this time line was only a possible outcome so it's possible John Diggle Jr could end up not existing. Im choosing to look at it positively though.

I don't think Lyla is safe b/c she's head of Argus. I don't think she's it because i don't feel she's big enough character. that's why i just think she's plausible as an easier out b/c she has been around since S1. It depends on where they take argus this season. Do they want to keep it around or completely end it for sake of movies.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
^ yes that's why I feel better about Dig not being in the grave. Granted Rip did say that this time line was only a possible outcome so it's possible John Diggle Jr could end up not existing. Im choosing to look at it positively though.
Yeah Im hoping its sign that Dig wont die and I totally love the idea of Dig jr fighting side by side with Oldman Oliver Queen...that just tears at my heart strings. There is something beautifully poetic about that.

But the whole miserable Oliver being alone in a cave amongst Felicitys inventions....I hope they find a happier soloution to that part

Keep Conor change everything else LOT crew!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

They just killed one head of Argus why kill another so soon after that? Also Amanda Waller is a fairly big comic book character. So they killed a fairly big comic book character to give Lyla her job, why then kill Lyla before she's really done much with it? That makes no sense. But yeah also she's not a big enough character at all. Plus making Diggle a single dad doesn't really work for the plot. And the writers are acting like they aren't going for the cop out. Also Olicity would be with Diggle if it was Lyla, the flashback doesn't really make sense for Lyla. And even if they do decide to get rid if Argus, that doesn't mean Lyla has to die. She can just dismantle it herself.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-26-2016, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Lyla just became the head of Argus, that's brand new actually pretty big storyline for her and they've barely used her this season. There's no way she's the death. And Diggle was never dying because MG literally said their biggest mistake in season 3 was sidelining Diggle too much, why they turn around and kill him off this season?

Haven't watched the ep, but that's pretty interesting that Connor was Diggle's son.
They still have enough time to work on that. But I hope she's not!
Old 04-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Absolute Fan

From SAs Fan Art friday

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 04-11-2016 at 11:41 AM
Old 04-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

OMG that is gorgeous.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Id totally buy that painting lol
Old 04-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Lovely fanart we could add it to the OP
Old 04-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Lovely fanart we could add it to the OP
I agree. I added it. Its just to beautiful not too.

Im excited to see how this Andy thing shakes up the Diggle family. Yes Diggle will blame himself but will he and Lyla also feel guilty for letting Andy in and able to get close to their daughter?

I still stand by they should have realized when Andy didn't want to get in touch with his family that something wasn't right. Andy wasn't right. Im still waiting to understand the missing DNA strands
Old 04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for adding it!

Well, first we'd have to check if Andy didn't kidnap her . Anyways, Diggle will learn a lesson and he'll do what's on his hands to fix things. Andy is way different to him, it's really hard to think that the fact that they're brothers is kind of weird.