Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe do it when you can & if you can watch some all together good, if not it'll still be fun?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leave up to the beautiful ladies of the board the home-base being the show's board and all
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Maybe do it when you can & if you can watch some all together good, if not it'll still be fun?
Well, I want to join the re-watch, don't I have the right to claim to change it to another day? Also I think it is better and more entertaining when there are more people for it.

I told Crystal that the best day I have is Thursday, but I can't promise I'll be there at time. Where I live it is 4.16 am now (yeah, too late), which is 2.16 am for EST. I think that both Sarah and Crystal have that time schedule. So if we agree to watch at 9.30 pm would be wonderful, I will have time to join. And I might be able to join more than only one day.
What I wonder, do we have more guests?
Old 09-05-2017, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ My comment was in response to Sarah saying to postpone the rewatch not your post. I don't think it should be postponed just because you can't live watch or if you can't live watch every ep. What I was saying was that you might find some weeks easier to work out & have a live watch than others. Personally I just think its fun to be able to rewatch the eps & share when you can, even if its not at the same time as others but maybe that's because the chances of me ever being able to participate in a live watch is very slim

If its during the week I'd have more luck joining in with your live watching if you were watching in your AMs Its 7:17PM for me now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

930 EST Thursday? that's gonna be when Arrow airs for Crystal I get the episodes Wednesday so its not a problem for me -

Cause only Monday and Tuesday for - The Gifted?|Lucifer back to back and than Flash|LoT on Tuesday. I can do Arrow whenever, Wednesday live or OnDemand during Thursday. Oh Friday is Cause PB 8pm-10pm EST]

I can see if I can fix my sleeping cause sometimes try to go to bed 11-12 but than sometimes its like 8pm-10pm
Old 09-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
^ My comment was in response to Sarah saying to postpone the rewatch not your post. I don't think it should be postponed just because you can't live watch or if you can't live watch every ep. What I was saying was that you might find some weeks easier to work out & have a live watch than others. Personally I just think its fun to be able to rewatch the eps & share when you can, even if its not at the same time as others but maybe that's because the chances of me ever being able to participate in a live watch is very slim

If its during the week I'd have more luck joining in with your live watching if you were watching in your AMs Its 7:17PM for me now
Oh, so then we should think about a moment before midday. Are you from Australia?

I am not home at midday on Fridays, is it too late for you 10 am EST?

Or we could agree to watch it Saturday morning
Old 09-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

We can never agree on a time. Weekends are bad for me (at least for time being) as is most nights after 8EST cause that's when we usually eat. Hubby works till 730 so we usually eat around then. Plus it would be easier for me to do it when the husband isn't home so I can use Netflix on TV and the iPad to type. Sorry Husband you can't use the TV and I plan to ignore you while I force you to watch arrow and talk to other people about it.

I think Sarah and I might just do it late afternoon Wednesday's. Then she's free to watch Arrow on Wednesday nights. Lucky Canada . While I'm free to watch it Thursday nights.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 09-06-2017 at 10:01 PM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Timezones are just too complicated & confusing. If we could find a time that Sarah & Crystal (which i think you have) & then if Gina & i could somehow match then maybe we could have two times

Yeah i'm in Australia. Unfortunately 10AM EST is midnight for me how early could you do on Saturday morning Gina? Or would your Friday night work?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

I cannot do it Friday night, I come home very late. Mondays and Wednesdays are not a problem if we have to watch it in the morning. Saturday too, but if I go out with friends I can't assure you that I will be able to wake up at 7 or 8 am

But I still think it is better to don't do a live watch and leave the rewatch for the entire weekend (or include Friday or Monday if you want) so we can discuss it all together. Why do we need to live watch?
Old 09-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We don't have too but I think it helps post count and its fun watching with another person or people

Crystal how about between 4pm-8pm where 8pm ending still leaves me time before Arrow at 9pm

Gina What time would you want to do 2 episodes weekly, just throw me a day and time. Right now still not working, probably be awhile cause piecing a new life together is gonna take a lot of work|steps|time|patiences - so I'm free honestly mostly whenever
Old 09-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Chelle not sure if it would be easier or harder but the girls on EBR are European and they plan to do a Live watch
Actually we're not doing live-watch, except maybe once in a while for some special episodes, we're just going to come and discuss the episodes being watched on the arrow boards once we watched them

So is it starting this week ?
oxalys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We don't have too but I think it helps post count and its fun watching with another person or people

Crystal how about between 4pm-8pm where 8pm ending still leaves me time before Arrow at 9pm

Gina What time would you want to do 2 episodes weekly, just throw me a day and time. Right now still not working, probably be awhile cause piecing a new life together is gonna take a lot of work|steps|time|patiences - so I'm free honestly mostly whenever
Actually I think it is better to not do a live-watch because it's difficult to sync up. Especially while there are people from 3 different mainlands.
If you want we can start next week (weekend already finished at this point )

We could discuss here in the weekend and through the weekend.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Crystal do you atleast still want to do a watch Wednesday anytime before 4pm-8pm
Old 09-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Crystal do you atleast still want to do a watch Wednesday anytime before 4pm-8pm
I down. My Wednesday's are good days for rewatches. Im always free after 3. I'm down with 4pmEST if you'd like? Gives me time after to get dinner done. We eat at like 8.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I down. My Wednesday's are good days for rewatches. Im always free after 3. I'm down with 4pmEST if you'd like? Gives me time after to get dinner done. We eat at like 8.
Ok wanna do the watch on SA and leave this open for people to post reviews or thoughts weekly?
Reply   Post New Thread