Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

1x08 Vendetta: Episode Dicussion

vendetta
1x08 - episode discussion

ARROW AND THE HUNTRESS TEAM UP

As Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Helena (guest star Jessica De Gouw) grow closer, Oliver trains her to be his ally, complete with showing her how to use a crossbow. Diggle (David Ramsey) disapproves of Oliver sharing his secret with Helena as he’s not sure she can be trusted, but Oliver refuses to listen to his concerns. Helena’s quest for revenge proves to be too strong for Oliver to handle after she kills the head of the Triad and all hell breaks loose. Katie Cassidy, Colin Donnell, Willa Holland, Susanna Thompson and Paul Blackthorne also star.

Ken Fink directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Andrew Kreisberg (#108).

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the new episode tonight

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for coming hom efrom work tomorrow for watching it..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What did you guys think of it?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

I finally caught up with the episodes ...
I like the plot twists
and what I like is that they are including more characters from the comic, that's rich and delicious
a new love interest is great
i like i like
Old 12-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode. It was great and well balanced. The only bad thing was that Thea only got like two seconds of screentime.

The Helena/Oliver scenes were great. It was awesome to see them fighting together against crime.
I hope Helena comes back in the future.

I think it was great that Diggle called out Oliver and that Oliver admitted Dig was right.

Walter is starting to become a very interesting character. He truly loves Moira but he won't believe her lies any more.

This was the first episode that we saw Tommy very angry. It seems that Oliver/Laurel has become a very touchy subject to him. He wasn't this angry when his dad cut him off.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Thea was only there to be driven to school

I loooved Felicity I wonder what sheÄll find out about the list.

I liked Helena and Ollie fighting together.. but other than that, she still makes me feel weird.

I wonder if Ollie will finally start to give Diggle credit for his thoughts.. and believe him before he makes decisions..

I loved the Ollie/Tommy scene in the end.. Aaand the Laurel/Tommy scene.. BTW I think they couls have shown their kiss a moment longer.. And I think it's a pity they didn't really showed the beginning of their relationship.. It#s like they were suddenly together..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 10-14-2017, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Helena too caught up in her desires for vengeance. I find the other storylines in these two episodes far more interesting than her storyline

again cute scenes between Laurel & Tommy. Unlike Helena & Oliver where I don't see the chemistry, it feels more forced while Laurel & Tommy feel more natural

Felicity the kangaroos aren't everywhere, its ok, Australia is safe to come to Just stick to the city, as once you go to the country then you get them & wallabies everywhere

Laurel are you really sure you want to have dinner with Oliver & Helena? That's got to be awkward oh look at that - it was She must have been really hungry

i like the final scene between Tommy & Oliver

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread