Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

WB Hazel
Old 11-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Robbie talked about the movie he's working on called the Babysitter and talked about the X files. And they are both producing a movie or something called Code 8. Teaser is coming in the new year.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-22-2015, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The cousins are?
Old 11-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks hun .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 11-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Talked about the crossover coming up. Robbie just saw the crossover promo and said it looks massive. Stephen mentioned again how you have to watch both episodes. He also said that the TMNT 2 trailer will air before some big movie being released in December. Did not say what movie for some reason.

More Fantasy Football talk. Their belt ceremony which is like crowning th winner will be live and they are going to make the loser sing a song. They so realize probably nobody cares about their Fantasy Football league, lol. But it's important to them. And I know know I have no idea how Fantast Football works because I have no idea what they were talking about as they described stuff they were doing, lol.

End of vid. Stephen said he'll be back on Facebook soon. He's sorry it's been awhile.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
The cousins are?
Yes. Stephen said he is helping Robbie and some friend of theirs produce something. I'm not sure who is actually in the movie or short or whatever it is. But that's how Stephen put it.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!

I'm going to go eat dinner. Be back soon!
Old 11-22-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I tune out whenever Stephen is talking about sports
Old 11-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Almost time for a new Thread , Title idea's?.

Quote:
Song lyrics
And I feel like I have known you my whole life
There is beauty behind every tear you've cried
Sometimes it's just hard to realize
There is love inside this madness.
Your kiss is still the spark that lights a fire
Girl, your name is still my favorite
Always will be and I’m
after every sunrise holding you,FV
After all the crazy we’ve been through
Every day and every minute, girl, it’s something new,
Hold me close through the night. Don't let me go.
Touch my soul. And hold it tight. I've been waiting all my life.
Tell me you love me one time. And this isn't goodbye.
Love you're not alone, cause I'm gonna stand by you.
"When I found you, I'll find me."
EBR saying Felicity's finally found something she loves more than a computer, and she doesn't see her breaking up with Oliver
Their friendship is just as easy to love as their on-screen romance.
I sleep with @amellywood on my shirt all the time.
4x01
I don't care that you lied to me. I don't care... I care that the entire time We where supposed to be away together, a part of you was still here.
Uh oh, you have mopey face.
What game are we playing? Playing the reason that you know so much about Ghost is because you've been helping the team behind my back.
You're uncharacteristically quiet. What should I say? Our friends need our help, we should already be in the car.
Well then I guess I need a codename.
“You’re going to have to have a bite or two of this souffle...”
“And here I thought my days of riding in the back of a limo were over...”
“We should have never come back.” Then let’s go home.“But you weren’t happy there.”
Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards have been playing the sexual-tension of the Olicity relationship for three seasons now, and it will be nice to see them actually portray a couple.
Love this quote from Laura Hurley's review:
'' They communicated openly. They had what is technically definable as a fight. They were willing to compromise on their definitions of “home” so long as wherever they lived was together. Oliver and Felicity were adult together in a way that they never accomplished in relationships with others, and the growth was believable thanks to the natural chemistry between the actors."
4x02
“Oliver...” - Felicity’s warning
“We decided to stay in Star City...I was excited, I thought it was a new beginning...”
“If you think we made a mistake, we didn’t. Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.”
“Hope. Inspiration. Someone who can do things in the light who isn’t afraid...someone who can protect himself...Felicity, I’m going to run for Mayor.”
“Doing things differently is what I promised myself.”
Isn't that the definition of home? Not where you're from but where you are wanted.
There was a more intimate significance in Felicity’s concern about Oliver in the field without her subsequently murmuring sweet nothings over the comms,
and
4x04
“You do know you just brought a police captain into the lair...” - Felicity to Oliver
We will overcome our callenges with the help of our friends. (Our family.) (Our Loved ones.)
the reason that Oliver loves Felicity is because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And, even better, new pieces that he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person- and thus, he loves her. Stephen full quote about why Oliver loves Felicity.
4x06
“I thought that meeting was on Wednesday?” - Felicity to Oliver
“It is Wednesday.” - Oliver to Felicity
“Oh.” - Felicity
I will however accept your undying support and a backrub.

— Felicity to Oliver (holding out her hand to him
“I’m coming with you.” -Oliver to Felicity
“Chitty Cathy?, you’re up!”
“Your new code name. The only one I could use in polite company.”
~Oliver and Felicity
“Oh, I thought only Oliver’s line was open.” - Felicity
“This is the same level of delusion that made you think my mother coming to town was a good thing.” - Felicity to Oliver
“This isn’t about Ray. This is about us.”- Oliver to Felicity
“No…Yes…I don’t know.” - Felicity
“Well, I’m going to give you some space until you figure it out.” - Oliver
“My point is...you are not me. You are the CEO of a kabillion dollar company and Oliver is not your father. He loves you. No one has ever looked at me like he looks at you. He’s wonderful.” - Mama Smoak to Felicity
“In so many different ways. But that’s the problem. It’s way to easy to lose myself in him.” - Felicity
“He’s lost himself in you just as much as you’ve lost yourself in him.: - Mama Smoak
It's kinda amazing we've made it this far.“We’re going to be fine.” “How can you be so sure?”“Because we found ourselves in each other.”
“She got in a fight with a man I hope will become my future son-in-law.” -Mama Smoak to Quentin
A man that cooks?…Gotta put a ring on that!

— Donna Smoak to Felicity | Ep 4x06 “Lost Souls”
Save the world and take her to the Bahamas like a real hero-Robbie Amell
Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards pulled positively phenomenal performances out of one another as Oliver and Felicity faced very real issues with their relationship. While each had impressive scenes with others they were exceptional together. They’ve expanded on the chemistry that sparked and sparkled them into the power couple of the series and they successfully portrayed a couple truly, madly, terrifyingly in love.
4x07
“You didn’t run for mayor to take down Darhk, you did to give this city something the Green Arrow couldn’t. Hope...don’t lose sight of that...” - Felicity to Oliver
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 11-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 11-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Love that one .

Old 11-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Seems fitting now.

I a huge fantasy football fan. Been in a league since college.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That's why I picked it Crystal
Old 11-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I through so .

Old 11-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope the crossover doesn't suck