Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Those are good moments! I also like when they work together to save Oliver in 1x14 and have some good talks. And when they almost died in NP and had that sweet moment in the dungeon. Also when he trained her so he could feel like she'd be safer. And when he was guarding her apartment. When she tried to fix his friendship with Oliver in season 1. Threatening Ray for her was a pretty funny moment. Love when he said he just wanted to make her proud in 4x11. And not actually a scene they were in together but from an emotional stand point, him losing it and beating up his brother for her was pretty powerful. All the times he trusted her to watch Sara because he had to deal with danger were sweet. Love that he called her one of the smartest most bad@ss women on the planet. That was awesome. And her kissing him on the cheek in season 2 and their little hand hold in 4x23 were both so sweet. Okay clearly I'm good at choosing a fave, there are too many good ones!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, the sweet moment in the NP dungeon was fabulous as well. I forgot about him staying outside her place to protect her.

They have had a lot of sweet moments. Your right about that. And clearly both of us suck at choosing one.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

They have a very sweet big brother little sister relationship. I love it! They better give us more of it in season 5.

And yeah with this show and my faves if I get asked to pick a fave scene or something like that, I still end up with like a list because it's so hard to choose! Season 3 Olicity survivor was brutal for me, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-05-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can I be added?
Old 08-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can i be added i dont think im on the list
Old 08-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Heidi you're on the list. And I'm sure Crystal will add you Kate.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

BTW, we're doing a survivor on their thread on EBR's board. Would be nice if people could vote.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Heidi you're on the list. And I'm sure Crystal will add you Kate.
ooh soo sorry, so many names its easy to overlook
Old 08-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

It's okay. The longer the list the easier to miss your name plus I forget all the time what lists I'm on. I know what lists I'd want to join but sometimes I forget if I've asked to join or think I asked and then relalized I didn't. So it never hurts to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
BTW, we're doing a survivor on their thread on EBR's board. Would be nice if people could vote.
Omigosh I knew that but then I totally forgot to check it out. I will do that soon.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hope they don't make us wait as long as we did in S4 for new Felicity in S5
Old 08-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Adding you now Kate.

Ill try to make my way to the EBR board here in a bit to vote.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We sure need a lot more Felicity/Diggle scenes, it seems like their interaction is declining each season.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

^I agree. There wasn't so many D/F scenes last season. And Diggle probably will be away for a few episodes of S5 so... we'll have to wait.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We had to wait 11 episodes to get any real Delicity last season
Old 08-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

wow was it really that long? Yea, lets not wait that long this seasons guys. Please and Thank you in advance.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top