Old 03-16-2014, 04:33 PM
Moderator Manager

OMG!! I LOVE this graphic!!!
The coloring is pretty!!!
Old 03-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful!

God Jo looks good in a suit.

So it's agreed, Caroline comes to NOLA to satisfy her newly awakened Original sexual urges and after lots of sex, gets a cool storyline. ... And then more sex.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
I don't think Elijah and Klaus are there yet.

Did I just turn into a buzzkill?
Perhaps one day, they will be there.

Don't worry about it. My hopes are sometimes a little too high and I need someone to bring me back down to Earth. You -> <- me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
That would be amazing. And its so true. I don't doubt that he would drop everything in NOLA and come running if she needed him. That cannot be said of others. "Maybe someday you'll let me..."

Yep! Now give us the Klaroline!!!
I know!

That line alone is enough proof to show the potential between them.

I wanna TPTB to give us just a tiny bit more of Klaroline.

Quote:
So she needs to sanatize her mouth after kissing Klaus in Tyler's body, but when it's just Klaus, it feels so good... interesting...
I never thought of that. Hmmm...

I just wanted to toss out a huge 'Dirty!" to the posts on the thread so far.

Quote:
Caroline doesn't know about the Klaus baby yet, right? Do you think that's going to become some sort of a reveal?
I'm 95% sure that she won't ever find out about the baby. In fact, I would be extremely pissed off if she found out now. I mean, they had how many episodes to show us that she knows about the baby and they didn't mention it even one time. What's gonna change now that he did a drive-by in 500 Years of Solitude? For all intents and purposes, they are living separate lives so what are the chances that she will find out now? I'd say slim to none. Also, the revelation of his impending fatherhood after the Klaroline sex happened would kinda put a damper on the feels that we all are gonna have to hold on to for who knows how long. The only way that I may possibly accept it is if she were to choose to take him up on his offer and if she were to show up in New Orleans ready to take that chance with him. Keep in mind that I said 'may'.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-16-2014 at 05:15 PM
Old 03-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)

I wanna TPTB to give us just a tiny bit more of Klaroline.

I just wanted to toss out a huge 'Dirty!" to the posts on the thread so far.
Me too, except that rather than a tiny bit, I want a LOT more.

Dirty.. and AWESOME.

Quote:

I'm 95% sure that she won't ever find out about the baby. In fact, I would be extremely pissed off if she found out now. I mean, they had how many episodes to show us that she knows about the baby and they didn't mention it even one time. What's gonna change now that he did a drive-by in 500 Years of Solitude? For all intents and purposes, they are living separate lives so what are the chances that she will find out now? I'd say slim to none. Also, the revelation of his impending fatherhood after the Klaroline sex happened would kinda put a damper on the feels that we all are gonna have to hold on to for who knows how long. The only way that I may possibly accept it is if she were to choose to take him up on his offer and if she were to show up in New Orleans ready to take that chance with him. Keep in mind that I said 'may'.
If the TPTB's intentions are to kill off the baby, I agree, I don't see Caroline finding out about it. And since Tyler's known for a long time now, I don't understand why, if he were pissed off about Caroline hooking up with him, he wouldn't tell her out of spite.
..unless he's waiting for the right jerky moment to do so, ala a lot of the post-sex fics I've read.

But yes, if they decide to go the Caroline goes to NOLA to accept Klaus thing (which would need at least one or two more visits from Klaus to make plausible ) , I could see them using that revelation as a wrench in the Klaroline works.

Or again, also see it being used by Tyler to be a jerk..

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-16-2014, 05:44 PM
Moderator Manager

I think that if Tyler was going to use that to hit Caroline's pride, he would've already said it...
Now that Caroline made it clear that it was her decision and that she is not going to be kicking herself about it anymore, he using this information will only seem pathetic on his part.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If the TPTB's intentions are to kill off the baby, I agree, I don't see Caroline finding out about it. And since Tyler's known for a long time now, I don't understand why, if he were pissed off about Caroline hooking up with him, he wouldn't tell her out of spite.
Tyler would bring it up if Klaus moved back to TVD. He hasn't said anything because of writing purposes, they know that Caroline's reaction would not be minor, so if she found out, then we would have to watch her process it without Klaus even in the show, and they know that this would upset viewers.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Tyler would bring it up if Klaus moved back to TVD. He hasn't said anything because of writing purposes, they know that Caroline's reaction would not be minor, so if she found out, then we would have to watch her process it without Klaus even in the show, and they know that this would upset viewers.
You have a point there.... it doesn't make sense to bring in a SL active in TO to TVD if it's not really going to result in anything that matters for the characters in the show. We would see Caroline being upset or whatever, but that would be it, she wouldn't be able to solve it with Klaus, so it would be pointless
Old 03-17-2014, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

I think we were the luckiest fanbase after the 100th. I was expecting lots of Stelena rebooting or otherwise Delena scenes or even lots of Defan (since they are apparently the OTP of the show ) but that episode didn't deliver anything significant for those relationships. It was a good episode for Steferine but the end when Katherine jumped into Elena's body pretty much killed Steferine. The writers may be selfish when giving us KC scenes but they were pretty generous giving us Caroline's confession and hot hybrid sex.

I agree the baby is not a small thing so if they bring it up Klaus and Caroline need to be on the same show so it can have maximum impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
^ He totally already has excuses and plans to bend the promise, I'm sure of it
He'll probably be 'I said I would walk away and never come back ....... but I actually vamp speeded and then got on a plane so '

And then Caroline will be 'Seriously!!!' But inside she'll be so happy to see her hubby
Old 03-17-2014, 05:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think we were the luckiest fanbase after the 100th. I was expecting lots of Stelena rebooting or otherwise Delena scenes or even lots of Defan (since they are apparently the OTP of the show ) but that episode didn't deliver anything significant for those relationships. It was a good episode for Steferine but the end when Katherine jumped into Elena's body pretty much killed Steferine. The writers may be selfish when giving us KC scenes but they were pretty generous giving us Caroline's confession and hot hybrid sex.

I agree the baby is not a small thing so if they bring it up Klaus and Caroline need to be on the same show so it can have maximum impact.

He'll probably be 'I said I would walk away and never come back ....... but I actually vamp speeded and then got on a plane so '

And then Caroline will be 'Seriously!!!' But inside she'll be so happy to see her hubby
I agree
I think that as far as things went for KC in the 100th episode, we were lucky. We got to see Klaus and Caroline talking about Tyler and how Caroline made it clear that she wanted to be chosen first, he also managed to slightly show that by giving up his gloating on Katherine because she asked, then we got her confession soon followed by "the kiss with those adorable smiles" and sex in the woods.... it was a great day for KC shippers.

Maybe that baby thing will get mention if we get another crossover this season

That's what I think Klaus would do. The Mikaelsons are known for they way of twisting their words/promises, so he'll have a way to come back whenever he feels like
Old 03-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Perhaps one day, they will be there.

Don't worry about it. My hopes are sometimes a little too high and I need someone to bring me back down to Earth. You -> <- me.
We can only hope.

Aww, I'm glad to be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I agree, I think she'll only find out if a new crossover happen, because JP wouldn't lose the opportunity to create drama, as much as wish for the baby to die before Caro even hears about it. If a crossover doesn't happen, than I don't see her ever finding out, because what would be the point, really, if she won't be able to talk to him about it?

Quote:

I totally agree. Our fanbase was the one that got the best material in the 100th. And I'm actually thankful for the writers for actually giving us scenes where they talk instead of just jumping to the sex part.

Best scenario ever. Klaus would totally do something like that.

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
That's what I think Klaus would do. The Mikaelsons are known for they way of twisting their words/promises, so he'll have a way to come back whenever he feels like
Yeah. Elijah said that he would make sure that Klaus wouldn't kill Agnes and then BAM! he killed her.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeah. Elijah said that he would make sure that Klaus wouldn't kill Agnes and then BAM! he killed her.
All because of the exact words he said.... it's clever. Just like Kol saying he wouldn't kill Jeremy, but then compelled Damon to do it,and then came up with the plan to cut his arms off..
Old 03-17-2014, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

These Mikaelsons are a clever bunch

When Kol said he would just chop off both arms I couldn't stop laughing
Old 03-17-2014, 07:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, that's what made them interesting

And I already loved Kol, but all his sassyness and carefree way of being made me love him even more.
I would've loved to see him sharing a scene with Caroline
Old 03-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

You can never trust a Mikaelson. Their words are carefully chosen when they offer you a deal.

» Bella
Closed Thread   Post New Thread