Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing that over. Now - I'm excited about this. Not just because of Mark, I think this actually sounds very interesting, I love a good sci-fi show. Reminds me a bit of 'Dark Skies' from the way it is described. I really hope they'll pick that up! When will we know?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

The nickname is adorable and can we please giggle a second about how his character's name is Will? I gotta tell you, I am already shipping Sparks/Lauren so hard just because I am so ready for Mark in those cute adorable scenes in which it is clear he has a crush on her!

I have no idea when the pilot is shot/when it's decided if it's picked up or not. Hopefully later this year? Prayer circle that the show gets made!
Old 09-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I really hope so. As you said it'd be great to see him on telly on a weekly basis and I love some good inventive sci-fi.

Source: I love you too, mom.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

That is still one of my favourite Mark pictures ever He is just so attractive, I cannot deal with it
Old 09-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

He is a very handsome lad. I like that one portrait I found on imdb... I'll post that another time.

2003 Maxim Hot 100 Party - Arrivals. June 11, 2003

Source: exposay.com

Old 09-14-2013, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Is it the portrait where he has these really amazing eyes?

You know, he was always cute, but he really has gotten more and more attractive over time!
Old 09-14-2013, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

I agree - I really think he's attractive and you know I don't say that often about (male) actors. Which is why I'm so surprised, he isn't more popular. I hope that changes and that new show is fabulous, and once picked up has a successful run which might lead to him having more opportunities...

I don't know if the graphic shows... my problem I wanted to upload it to my photobucket but the connection is bitchy with me at the moment...

So that was the pictures I was talking about:

Photographed by Rachel Shapiro
Source: therisinghollywood.com

There's also a brief article - just in case you haven't seen that - if you have I'm sorry:

Quote:
After acting professionally for 15 years, Mark Famiglietti says that cracking open a new script is still just as exciting. Mark, originally from Providence, Rhode Island, attended NYU for theatre. But his time in New York was short-lived when he found out he got the part of Nick Hammer in the TV series Hangtime, and moved out to LA. Since then Mark has acted in a variety of different TV shows including CSI: NY, CSI:Miami, Eyes, Flashforward and most recently Bones. Some of his filmography in feature films includes Terminator 3, Premonition and the lead role of Brett in Acting Like Adults. Mark shot a total of three films over the summer, including Acting like Adults, which are all currently in post-production.

Quote or motto that fits you: “Not really a quote or motto, but I think of the Greek mythological character Sisyphus. He was a great king who was punished by being tasked to roll a giant boulder up hill, only to watch it roll back down. He must repeat the task for eternity. Whether that’s going on a 10 mile run to stay lean for a part, writing 10 new pages of a script or cracking open a new script to prepare for an audition, there is always more to be done and always a boulder that needs pushing– it (in a great way) will never reach the top.”

How important is it to act within different outlets, as different types of characters and in different film genres? “It is imperative because you grow as an artist. Otherwise, if you simply did one thing it’d be like painting with just one color.”

Where do you get inspiration? “Passion of story telling—the idea of sharing or telling stories is literally innate to us. Great film making occurs when you can literally shut the sound off, and tell by the acting, directing and editing the story being told…The excitement of what might be in store drives me.”
And a video clip where he talks about his experiences as a young actor trying to make it in the business: Mark's Advice To Up And Coming Actors - YouTube

Old 09-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Wow, he kinda looks like Aaron Paul in that pic, such piercing eyes

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure I consciously know who Aaron Paul is but I agree that Mark looks great in that pic.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

That's the picture I was talking about

I'm pretty sure I've seen the video before, but thanks for linking it again! I love that he's so smart and eloquent. Can I keep him please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I agree - I really think he's attractive and you know I don't say that often about (male) actors. Which is why I'm so surprised, he isn't more popular. I hope that changes and that new show is fabulous, and once picked up has a successful run which might lead to him having more opportunities...
Ugh, yes, I really do not understand it either He deserves all the best in his life and his career so I'm really crossing fingers and toes that this project will be the one for him.

Sheida, now that you mention it....he kinda does!
Old 09-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Hmmm, yeah, in that pic I can see the Aaron Paul resemblance funny I've never seen it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolkenfuehlen (View Post)
Can I keep him please?
I just want to shrink him and carry him around in my pocket
Old 09-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He deserves all the best in his life and his career so I'm really crossing fingers
Couldn't agree more so I join you in crossing fingers!

Old 10-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gosh he's just getting hotter with age, like how can someone see that face and hear him talk and NOT want to give him all the roles?

Old 10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

I really have no idea! He's attractive, talented, humble, eloquent, friendly - why would you not want to hire this amazing guy??
Old 10-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone in Hollywood has clearly lost their mind.