Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i think i may be jumping ship too.

ive always liked the idea of thayer/emma, but i shipped ee and st so i didnt really want to fall for TE too. But, I cant help it. Both Emma and Thayer deserve happiness.
IKR.

This. So true and ICAM.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Well, I can't make any switch like that so fast. I'm not against Themma if it goes that way sometime in the future. But definitely not now. This is just too messed up. We know Thayer still loves Sutton, He may be seeing a new Emma the last couple of days, but she doesn't need that rebound, or second best kind of attraction. She just needs a good friend. And Thayer doesn't need someone who is still so much in love with Ethan. That is too salt in the wound, after Sutton.

You guys need to have a little patience and let things unfold!!

Old 02-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I defintely don't want romance btwn them at all.

Emma is still very much in love with Ethan even if she finds out about S/E it doesn't mean her feelings will go away. Thayer despite everything is still a little hung up on Sutton. Both of them should just remain friends without adding in some complications with feelings from either side.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
We know Thayer still loves Sutton, He may be seeing a new Emma the last couple of days, but she doesn't need that rebound, or second best kind of attraction. She just needs a good friend. And Thayer doesn't need someone who is still so much in love with Ethan.
We DON'T know if Thayer still loves Sutton. He probably still cares about her, they've been friends since childhood, but the last argument they had didn't look like love to me. I really dislike S+T btw, Sutton brings out all the worst parts in Thayer and she really doesn't give a ***** about him most of the time. I hope after she crushed his heart Thayer can get over Sutton once and for all.

I also agree that Themma shouldn't happen straight away, but I hope that Thayer's friendship is enough for Emma to move on from Ethan, especially when his head is so clearly messed up. She deserves happiness, how can she ever trust Ethan's feelings for her are about her and not Sutton?
Old 02-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please.

I can only go by what the writers and actors are showing and that is Thayer starting to feel something other than friendship for Emma. That's just the impression I'm getting from the past few episodes. Emma of course doesn't see it yet which is understandable as she has feelings for Ethan. But if the show keeps progressing the same way then it's only a matter of time (no matter how in the future) before it becomes obvious.

Anyway due to the Sutton/Ethan complications, I would prefer Emma/Thayer to keep on going on the way they are - emphasis on friendship with moments and hints of something more.

Since the show started I was wavering between Sutton/Thayer and Emma/Thayer but this last episode has clarified for me that it is going to be Emma/Thayer.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Please add me. I was an EE fan with the first half of the season, but I jumped ship this half. Emma and Thayer are just great together and after last night. I love them.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 02-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww that scene oi loved it. i don't want anny romance yet cause im EE

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm not jumping ship yet, and I don't think I ever will. My heart is 110% with EE, no matter what's happening between them right now! I love the FRIENDSHIP between ET and I hope it stays that way. Their scene last night was very sweet, but I don't want Thayer to be getting any ideas on getting with Emma and really, truly wanting to be there for her because he's the only one (besides Mad) she can trust right now!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I was always torn between EE and ET but than last night happened and I realized Ethan ... isn't all he's made out to be and Thayer well Thayer deserves a chance and he seems like a good guy and he could be good for Emma. She definitely deserves better than Ethan.

Can I be added to the shippers list.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I agree Thayer is a good guy, but so is Ethan. He just had a moment of weakness. Who's to say Thayer wouldn't do the same if he was in the same situation.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Well, he might be in that situation if he starts getting interested in Emma. Sutton doesn't like her champions looking elsewhere!

Old 02-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Well, he might be in that situation if he starts getting interested in Emma. Sutton doesn't like her champions looking elsewhere!
That's exactly true! I bet if Thayer did start developing feelings for Emma, and Sutton found out, she'd be going after Thayer!

Old 02-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Ahh!! That gif on the page before is !!! Very sweet.

This next episode will really be a make it or break episode for me with EE. Im really really loving the idea of Thayer and Emma together. I already have one leg off ship for EE hahaha
Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

the only way i can still support EE is if ethan for sure tells sutton to f eff, number 1. and then tells emma immediately what happened number 2. and last, he needs to have a very good reason. like wanting to make sure he was completely over sutton. and making sure that emma wasnt just a replacement but that he actually loves her, not sutton. ETC.

i can support thayer/emma if thayer starts falling for emma the way ethan did and sees how much better she is than sutton.

however, thayer dating emma so soon wouldnt be much different then what ethan did, so i dont want that to happen right now. i'd rather they solidify their friendship.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Well it's certainly easier for me to ship Thayer and Emma now. I'm all for them getting together, but definitely not right away. I don't want poor Thayer to be a rebound or want him to still have residual feelings for Sutton. I like the way it's going between Thayer and Emma so far and I hope it continues. I'd love to see them fall for each other someday and it looks like Thayer has already started. I just hope he keeps his promise and will be there for Emma. That scene was amazing.

ETA: sorry for the double post!