Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I just wanna see Bonnie have more screen time,and I'm not gonna be picky.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

nope, neither me!
Old 11-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
This episode turned out to be better than expected.Each character was less annoying than usual.

I really loved how Damon opened up about Bonnie.It was something I wanted to see for some time now,but I wasn't that ok with him lying that all they've talked about over there was Elena,really writers?I wished he opened up to someone else about that.

The main problem for me with this episode is that they try to start to make Bonnie a D/E fangirl even before they'll save her.It's like Elena is trying to save her just to ask her if Damon's good for her?What in the actual ****. And now that Bonnie knows Damon that good,and cares for him in her own way,I doubt she'll say anything bad about D/E no matter what now.Since she's like the most selfless person in this TV show,I think she'll support them even if she disagrees.

EDIT: Why is Bonnie target practice for Kai? 1st time arrow through the abdomen 2nd time stabbed with a knife,and we're not even midseason yet. Meanwhile back home every other girls is having BF issues.So by my understanding Kat is playing in an action Tv Series while everyone else is in a drama/romance one? I am really confused with TVD.
Agreed!
I know! it was great to see him open up about how much he misses her, especially that moment when he really discuss how she sacrificed herself for him, it's a moment that Damon will never forget. They were already getting closer, but that moment when Bonnie did that for him, it stapled her as a forever important person for Damon.
Of course, you know the writers had to have their DE moment. Definitely not surprised with that, the writers are too predictable.

Let's hope that Bonnie as a DE cheerleader is not true! that's one thing I can't handle, I mean it's tough enough for me to see Stefan as the cheerleader, I don't need to see Bonnie as one as well. I am sadly expecting the worst though.

Which is why I don't feel sad for most of the characters on TVD. lol Caroline crying over Stefan in the last few episodes didn't impressed me so tonight was definitely a refreshner. OR Elena's 'Damon' issue. I just didn't care. Bonnie is dealing with something very major compare to everybody else.

I still don't get how could it be so difficult for Damon to just snap Kai's neck when he returns... and I don't get how it seemed like Kai was stronger than Damon when they were in the other world. lol Just too much.
He's a sociopath. He isn't Silas or any of the Originals so I personally don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Yeah not cool Stefan I know they solved that mystery very quickly and Alaric kinda annoyed me the whole episode especially at the end when he was all about protect Jo, like dude Bonnie is dead because she let you come back to life. when Damon told him they only been on three dates

God I hope that doesn't happen.

I agree if anyone needs a vacation it's Bonnie. and now she by herself only good thing is everyone knows she's alive and they trying to get her back.
Agreed! I loved Damon saying it, I was like 'WOAH BURN!' I loved Damon saying that quote because it feels like Damon was trying to say, Jo three dates isn't even close to the bond he shares to Bonnie, and when he just got fed up and compelled him, I was like. So happy.

It's good to finally see people going out there way for Bonnie.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Agreed!
I know! it was great to see him open up about how much he misses her, especially that moment when he really discuss how she sacrificed herself for him, it's a moment that Damon will never forget. They were already getting closer, but that moment when Bonnie did that for him, it stapled her as a forever important person for Damon.
Of course, you know the writers had to have their DE moment. Definitely not surprised with that, the writers are too predictable.

Let's hope that Bonnie as a DE cheerleader is not true! that's one thing I can't handle, I mean it's tough enough for me to see Stefan as the cheerleader, I don't need to see Bonnie as one as well. I am sadly expecting the worst though.

Which is why I don't feel sad for most of the characters on TVD. lol Caroline crying over Stefan in the last few episodes didn't impressed me so tonight was definitely a refreshner. OR Elena's 'Damon' issue. I just didn't care. Bonnie is dealing with something very major compare to everybody else.

I still don't get how could it be so difficult for Damon to just snap Kai's neck when he returns... and I don't get how it seemed like Kai was stronger than Damon when they were in the other world. lol Just too much.
He's a sociopath. He isn't Silas or any of the Originals so I personally don't get it.
Yeah for him it was a groundbreaking moment,since Bonnie isn't Stefan,and he didn't expect some one like her to make that kind of sacrifice for him,not to mention he wasn't such a great friend to her in the past.And it keeps haunting him,that Bonnie is still alive and in danger and he has to do anything in his powers to get het back.I guess this is the only valiant thing about Damon,to admit that some one cares for him and that's not for the way he looks.

I hope it won't be the case,but judgeing on how things progress I kind of see it coming.

I don't get that either...Bonnie fights for her life while everybodoy else fights for someones attention. How lame is this show when it comes to Bonnie's happiness.

That was just so Bonnie can be left behind.And of course the writers came with the most idiotic idea ever...make Damon loose to a human in a fight,how about that! It's just sad,really!
Old 11-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Yeah for him it was a groundbreaking moment,since Bonnie isn't Stefan,and he didn't expect some one like her to make that kind of sacrifice for him,not to mention he wasn't such a great friend to her in the past.And it keeps haunting him,that Bonnie is still alive and in danger and he has to do anything in his powers to get het back.I guess this is the only valiant thing about Damon,to admit that some one cares for him and that's not for the way he looks.

I hope it won't be the case,but judgeing on how things progress I kind of see it coming.

I don't get that either...Bonnie fights for her life while everybodoy else fights for someones attention. How lame is this show when it comes to Bonnie's happiness.

That was just so Bonnie can be left behind.And of course the writers came with the most idiotic idea ever...make Damon loose to a human in a fight,how about that! It's just sad,really!

I agree, it just shows how spending time with Bonnie has changed him. I think he probably thinks of what Bonnie did for him daily and still on some level doesn't get it, but in a way he does.
I love his dedication to search for her and anyone who isn't done, get out of the way.

Let's just try not to think of the horror zone that most likely will happen.

Hopefully when she returns, she kind of changes and really start appreciating her life. I love that when she returns, she'll finally have someone else by her side who doesn't use her as a plot device, the other person is of course Jeremy.

Agreed. The whole Kai vs Damon nonsense will never make sense to me, and TVD hyping him up as the most dangerous villain we've ever seen doesn't make sense to me as well. The Originals and Silas ... and even a Katherine could kill him easily.
So it's all confusing to me. lol
Old 11-21-2014, 04:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Horror zone?

That if she returns...I've started to have doubts on that.But if that will happen,I really want to see hare value her life a bit.She's so young and has at least a full human life to live that if she won't become a vampire...people tend to become that in TVD. It will be such a relief to see her not in danger in every episode.

There is something about Kai that we don't know yet.I mean in the last episode his father was so eager to kill his daughter without a second thought,but couldn't do that to Kai in the first place?I don't know it just seems weird...maybe he can't die at all(or that easy),and it has nothing to do with the prison?But then again we saw Bonnie survive two fatal wounds so far...and what do you know,TVD makes me confused once more.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damon needs to get her back in the next episode
Old 11-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Absolute Fan

As long as Elena is in for the ride...I can see this rescue mission failing...
Old 11-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we will have to wait and see
Old 11-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Absolute Fan

I really can't imagine something good happening next episode for Bonnie.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well it is always bad to hope for something good for her on this show. You will always be disappointed
Old 11-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm used to it,and somehow I keep having my hopes high for some weird reason.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it happens to the best
Old 11-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Absolute Fan

What can we do?!Just go with the flow.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true.