Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think the previews showed them sleeping together so I think she took him back but I have a feeling she's going to regret it just as quickly.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think she will to Heather. I think he's going to break her heart again and maybe fully this time.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

If she does take him back and then finds out there is something bad about him, she's definitely going to regret it and it'll probably take a lot for her to get over this time around.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

If she does take him back and I wish that she can realized what they did together and it made her regret for it because they are moving too fast since they don't know each other in those years when he bail on her..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 01-29-2012, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I think they're moving way too fast and I really hate seeing that..I'm just worried for her.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm concerned for Regina too. She's not really in the know about Angelo - or what he's been up to since he's been gone.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

She basically said she never really fell out of love with Angelo. It's going to be really hard on her I'm sure if Angelo ends up leaving for good this time because of the trouble with the law.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I had a feeling she hadn't fallen out of love with him and that she was going to get hurt. She still has blinders on when it comes to him. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation with Angelo. If he's lying or not. I still don't trust him.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh - I too am not completely onboard with Angelo's 'explanation' on why he's a fugitive from the law in Italy. I get the sense there's more to that story with the woman, involving her money. I think the part about her 'cheating' on him, and a bad fight, might be a lie or a cover to what really happened. Even if there was some kind of 'assault' involved, I think it could have gone down differently.

Yeah, I think Grandma is onto Angelo. Right now, it looks like she did the harsh thing but in the end, she might have taken the right steps for everyone involved, including her own daughter - Regina. It sucks, and I hope I turn out to be wrong, but it appears like Regina is being suckered in by Angelo. I hope he at least really still loves her back.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really think Grandma was protecting Regina by turning Angelo in. She knows what Regina went through before with him and she's trying to prevent things from getting any worse now.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to Angelo's story that he's not saying just yet, too.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree w/ GrhmLz (sorry that I didn't know your name) because it seems that there is more story to that when he's fugitive.. It seems that something serious happen than just a lady..

And I'm surprised that it was her mother who called cops on him even I do understand that she's protect her because it seems that she doesn't want to see her daughter go through that again and she doesn't want him who the one who will ruin their relationship again..

is that what you want?

Old 02-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hopefully we'll see what else there is to Angelo's story soon.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Same here..

is that what you want?

Old 02-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added here, please?

Regina is one of my favorite characters. I just love all the layers to her character, how flawed she is, but how much she loves and tries so hard.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyshorty85 (View Post)
I agree w/ GrhmLz (sorry that I didn't know your name) because it seems that there is more story to that when he's fugitive.. It seems that something serious happen than just a lady..

And I'm surprised that it was her mother who called cops on him even I do understand that she's protect her because it seems that she doesn't want to see her daughter go through that again and she doesn't want him who the one who will ruin their relationship again..
My name is Heather.

I think Grandma might have an 'unexplainable' sixth sense going on here where she's not just being biased against Angelo because of the past but things with his story might not be adding up for her either.

Don't get me wrong, I know 'assault' is still a crime and fleeing from the law is fleeing from the law but it just seems like Angelo being on the run and in hiding to the extent that it appears to me means that something bigger than just a 'one time' fighting incident occured here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Can I be added here, please?

Regina is one of my favorite characters. I just love all the layers to her character, how flawed she is, but how much she loves and tries so hard.
Welcome. Adding you now.