Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely feel the same way about the triangles. There are different kinds of relationships that have the potential to be explored on this show, even for a new character like Travis. He doesn't have to get boggled down inside of a love triangle in order to carry any significance.

I'm glad that pressure has been taken off of the Daphne/Emmett friendship as well, let's hope it keeps up.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope we get to see more of the friendship between Emmett and Daphne too.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I especially loved their scene in the beginning, and where he said he's like her entourage.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I loved that scene too.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Supreme Fan

when he was encouraging her and told her you can do it, etc. Then she teased him about the pressure, and he said, "You're right - you can't do it. Buckner is really, really good." They had some great scenes.

Wonder if the D/E friendship will be affected by Emmett's cheating . Maybe D/B become better friends - who take turns slapping Simone.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
when he was encouraging her and told her you can do it, etc. Then she teased him about the pressure, and he said, "You're right - you can't do it. Buckner is really, really good." They had some great scenes.

Wonder if the D/E friendship will be affected by Emmett's cheating . Maybe D/B become better friends - who take turns slapping Simone.
I love the DE friendship, keep it that way but at this point, I really am not a big fan of Emmett right now.

I could see Daphne/Bay becoming more closer during this and yeah, I'd love to see them both taking turns slapping Simone
Old 03-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Supreme Fan

I wonder if it puts Daphne in the middle ... which would be more angst/drama (can we please take a break from that, people? Just sayin'!) if she starts becoming best pals with Bay, but she also wants to keep her friendship with Emmett.

I hope they don't have Simone pulling a power trip by trying to keep Emmett with the "There's something important I need to tell you and it can't wait" when Emmett gives her the "It was a mistake" speech. Have her "pretend" that there's a little Bledsoe on the way. Emmett of course will step up since his dad is now a full-on deadbeat. That would be a disaster.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see something like that happening.

I'm sure Daphne will be disappointed in Emmett, but I don't think this will break their friendship completely.

I also can see this bringing Daphne and Bay closer.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed.

Emmett's her best friend and she is always going to love him, however, this may change her more-than-friendly feelings, although I think she has come to accept that Bay and him are together, so I don't know if she wants Emmett as anything more than a friend. And if she still does, I don't know if this will help or hurt that.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eh - they better not do a 'baby' storyline - fake or otherwise, but I won't be shocked if they do! It WILL kill my interest, though, I know that for a fact if they go that route. They already created one writing disaster, no need for another one.

As for the DE route, Daphne is pretty strong and opinionated, if the friendship is effected, it would be to Emmett's own doing. I don't see Daphne respecting what he did at all, I just don't.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that she kicks his ass for what he did to Bay, but it's interesting that Daphne doesn't know much about his family since she told Bay about it which I thought that she knew..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Eh - they better not do a 'baby' storyline - fake or otherwise, but I won't be shocked if they do! It WILL kill my interest, though, I know that for a fact if they go that route. They already created one writing disaster, no need for another one.

As for the DE route, Daphne is pretty strong and opinionated, if the friendship is effected, it would be to Emmett's own doing. I don't see Daphne respecting what he did at all, I just don't.
A baby story line on top of that cheating story line, now that would break the camels back for me, there'd be no going back and it'd bury Ebay, I wouldnt want to watch the show anymore, it'd just KILL it for me.

Daphne won't like what Emmett did it all, I forsee some drama in their friendship because of this.

It may get her to question Emmett, it might even question her own feelings.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now that I think of it I do really wonder how Daphne will react when she finds out what Emmett did. I definitely think she'll be at least disappointed in him and should be on Bay's side.

Also, I agree that I hope they don't bring in a 'baby' storyline. As much as I love Secret Life, keep the baby stuff on that show, don't bring it into SAB.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Can't wait to see what goes down. I hope that Daphne chews him out the way only best friends can do - kinda like, "You're my best friend and I love you, but what you did was WRONG! "
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Switched at birth isn't a baby show, keep the baby drama on secret life.

I do hope Daphne chews him out because of how much he'll hurt Bay.