Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charming_essa (View Post)

It is ridiculous that Bay is responsible for all of the bills just because Daphne is going to school. Lots of people work and go to school. And if her classes are so difficult that she couldn't realistically work full time and go to school, she could pick up shifts at the Cracked Mug on weekends. She should be contributing something. If she can't do that, then she's not ready to be out on her own. She should move back to the dorm.
Or why not live with her parents?

When Daphne lives so close to a college that the commute is only a few minutes, then why does she need to waste money on a dorm?

If money is tight, then Regina should be renting the apartment over The Cracked Mug to make additional income.

The parents all live in a mansion. I am sure that there is plenty of room for Bay and Daphne. They can live at home and work to save money for their future. If they cannot pay the electric bill without selling their cars, then it is stupid for them to live outside their parents' home.

I do like the idea of Bay getting a more reliable car, though.

I wonder if Toby still drives his BMW. I remember once that Regina commented that was a $40,000 car. Or was it $60,000?

Bay's VW Thing can be found for sale for under $10,000.