Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, I personally don't have a problem with that. What I do find creepy is if he's going to hook up with Daphne after this, which the previews were hinting at.
I'd say it's safe to assume the Daphne/Jeff thing is going to happen....Compliments of a Katie interview.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Guys, just a little reminder, and this is not singling out anyone specifically, but please be mindful of posting/talking about interviews. It may not seem like a spoiler to you, but to others, it is. If it's something you'd see on the spoiler thread, it's best to not discuss it on here where spoilers aren't allowed. Just to err on the side of caution.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Sadly for Daphne he's Melody's guy now. Clearly the attraction between Melody and Jeff is mutual. While Melody and Daphne are not aware of the other's interest, if Daphne gets involved it makes her look desperate. She's out of her league here. IMO, it's the same scenario as Patrick/Bay. Age difference is similar, yet Patrick is attracted to Regina and NOT Bay (thank heaven cause Bay is a teenager and Regina would kill him ). It's okay for Regina to have a guy, etc and Melody should have somebody too. Not somebody who's gonna be messing with her son's best friend though . The more I think of the possible Jeff/Daphne thing, the more uncomfortable I am cause he's already slept with Melody. If he's leading Daphne on and sleeping with Melody, I can't support his character. Means Daphne will get another broken heart, and Melody will have found yet another guy who has some commitment issues. Worse, it might interfere with the Melody/Daphne relationship.

Not a fan of this storyline.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

It's weird enough being in a love triangle with a friend or your er...switchster, but the mother of your best friend who is like another mother? I don't know if awkward quite covers it. I wonder if it will affect their closeness. Melody considers Daphne part of the family and I'm sure neither is the person they thought they would have to 'compete' with for a guy's attention.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Supreme Fan

If I was Melody, I'd be creeped out that this guy feels drawn to a girl Daphne's age. Not that he would just share that, LOL.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Exactly.. I would be like peace out..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I agree. Ick.

Technically it is still illegal until she turns 17, age of consent in Missouri. Until then it's statutory rape.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Supreme Fan

And it's still creepy. I'm sure Regina would definitely have something to say on Daphne's behalf, LOL. And Angelo ... and John. Come to think of it, I'd love to see John and Angelo have a nice little chat with Chef Jeff. Melody should slap him across the face if he DOES go all the way with Daphne, who's also like a daughter to her.

I'm hoping Scuba comes to the rescue. And Travis can be her fella . Still can't let go of my Travis/Daphne love , but I'm liking her friendship with Scuba.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Guys, just a little reminder, and this is not singling out anyone specifically, but please be mindful of posting/talking about interviews. It may not seem like a spoiler to you, but to others, it is. If it's something you'd see on the spoiler thread, it's best to not discuss it on here where spoilers aren't allowed. Just to err on the side of caution.

Thanks.
Thanks for clearing that up, Alyssa.

I know that I, myself, try to avoid spoilers and interviews can sometimes be tricky.

If there is relevant stuff to SAB in an interview that is not spoilerish; however, the interview/article does contain some spoilerish information too, it might be best to post a link and then just warn about possible spoilers in it.

Quote:
Not a fan of this storyline.
Yeah, me neither. And I'm really hoping that this won't be a case of Daphne knowing about Melody; however, she continues to see or want to see Jeff anyway. But then again, I'm thinking back to the previews and maybe this is what Bay wants to warn Daphne about: That Jeff is seeing Melody.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know that I, myself, try to avoid spoilers and interviews can sometimes be tricky.

If there is relevant stuff to SAB in an interview that is not spoilerish; however, the interview/article does contain some spoilerish information too, it might be best to post a link and then just warn about possible spoilers in it.
No prob. Of course interviews talking about SAB are fine, but I know that while I enjoy spoilers not everyone does, and some interviews can give away a lot.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I feel bad for Kathryn being slighted in that interview but speaking as someone who's read the book I'm not surprised it happened because there's not a lot in there about Regina at all.
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless