Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Was that the sorcerer apprentice ' s hat that gold had.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

yes it was the hat ..

I'm still digesting the episode.

so far I'm dying from the Rumbelle dance, and Rumbelle implied sexy times before he goes to see the hat
Old 09-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My first impression: Too short! I want a two hour premier!

It was worth the wait even though most of it was spoiled for me in advance. It's always nice to actually see it for myself, though.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

So they nailed the characters from Frozen, personality-wise, especially Anna. I have been waiting for the music and outfits from the dance in Beauty and the Beast ever since Skin Deep!I'm never going to be okay with Captain Swan but that's neither here nor there. If Regina manages to rewrite the book, Holy Hell are we in trouble! That would be like S1 Evil Queen plus Wicked Witch plus Pan with a chaser of "Oh crap"!
The standout stars for me this episode, Marshmallow and Sven!
Old 09-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so RumBelle dance and the Snowman from Frozen were the best in the episode

changing the events of the past won't bring Regina happiness
Old 09-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

loved the episode. the frozen scenes were awesome
Spoiler:
Old 09-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am glad they are doing an extension of Frozen instead of trying to put their own spin o the movie Frozen
Old 09-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Ugh ep was too short, it felt like a tease!!
Old 09-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I am glad they are doing an extension of Frozen instead of trying to put their own spin o the movie Frozen
Me, too. This is an interesting story they are going to tell. I am wondering ... if Anna's necklace is in Storybrooke ... is Anna in Storybrooke?
Old 09-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I was actually hoping they'd make "The Ice Queen" a little different than the Disney movie... but they did what they did very well. I liked how Sven and Kristoff were portrayed, and how Ana couldn't stop talking (like in the movie). Elsa is just about perfect as far as comparison goes. And the trolls were great (yay, John Rhys Davies!).

I wish Snow and Charming had gotten a little more story, but as new parents they probably needed a lot of off-screen time. I'll be patient.

Regina's story... oh my goodness. I felt so sorry for her as they sat on her couch and Robin told her he'd have to keep his vow to Marian. My heart also broke for Emma when you could see how sorry she was for hurting Regina. I do hope Regina stops herself from doing the wrong thing, before it's too late.

Captain Swan... nice cute little teaser scenes. I like that Emma admitted she was avoiding her feelings. I love that Hook wasn't going to just let her get away with it, not without saying something first. I am looking forward to the development of their romance!

I really enjoyed the Rumbelle part of this episode, too. I loved his talk in the cemetery, and how he decided to switch back the daggers. Can't wait to find out what he was up to there with the hat. Wonder if that cottage belonged to Ana or Elsa long ago?
Old 09-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

The Frozen stuff was all right, but wasn't enough of the main cast in the episode for my taste, really. Wanted a lot more Emma, Charming family and Snow/Charming stuff, but I guess that might come in future episodes. I really hope they use all this stuff to expand the main characters, not make them sidekicks in their own show.

I am glad Regina did the right thing in the end, but that she went back to plotting death and using Sidney like that didn't sit well with me. I wish she'd own up to her own choices and her own responsibity. Hopefully it will get to that. At least she did manage to curve her impulses this time, which is progress.

And then Rumple... Sigh. I was rather disappointed with his reasoning for deceiving Belle, since it seems to be about power yet again. At least he did switch the daggers back again, but then there was the last scene, which rather worried me. He really is a master at mucking it up for himself, but he's going to hurt Belle with this too and ugh, such a mess.

The CGI was.... better than it often is, so props!

Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Sven were good. And the faux!Norway was acceptable, so I don't have to go on a Viking rampage.

Last edited by Miss Cam; 09-28-2014 at 06:38 PM
Old 09-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm not too fond of this story with Rumple either. especially since A/E said they were going to examine his mental state after everything that happened to him last year.
I'm imagine after all he's been through he'd be at least ptsd

oh well .. they are going with the so -so story on that.

I do wish they had more concentration on the main cast. I guess I understand that they're introducing the Frozen story. But if you were new to watching, you'd not get who anyone was and their importance
Old 09-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was happy Regina changed her mind about going back in time and my heart broke for her but she still has a way to go to earn her happy ending.
I find the Frozen characters likeable.
I loved the Cs stuff Hook being supportive and giving Emma a similar speech Charming did of enjoying the moments
Old 09-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
yes it was the hat ..

I'm still digesting the episode.

so far I'm dying from the Rumbelle dance, and Rumbelle implied sexy times before he goes to see the hat
I'm going to focus on the honeymoon for now! Tumblr is going nuts now that the fact Rumbelle had sex is canon!

Rhowen, I don't think we should give up so quick. This is only the first episode and they are setting up Frozen as well. We all kind of figured that he didn't give it to her because he wanted control of it but he realized he was wrong and wants to become the man both Belle and Neal saw in him so he gives her the real one. I think him finding that box makes him reconsider letting Belle keep the dagger because whoever owns that house may be related to the Dark One, maybe Chernabog and Rumple is wondering if it is safe to leave it with her? I also think that hat may help him find out more about the Dark One and how to get rid of it. Some are saying he thinks the hat will make him more powerful but maybe it's the key to destroying the dagger once and for all. I am going to try to keep positive. Just call me Pollyanna! I think in subsequent episodes we will see more about the extent of the control the curse has on him and he does have ptsd his actions and moods show it.

As to the rest, I am ignoring CS but I am excited to see what Regina plans to do and if she will do what is right and not turn back to evil!

Last edited by Grace52373; 09-28-2014 at 07:11 PM
Old 09-28-2014, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn them all. I was annoyed that they jumped on the Frozen hype/bandwagon but I fkn loved the ep and wanted more!!!!
Emma♥Neal