Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
That's your fic. I enjoyed it. I hope you publish the 2nd part on AO3. We do have a P/W thread on the couples board if you wanna join discussions.
Thanks, I'll post the 2nd one to Ao3 once it's finished. Oh I didn't realise there was one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds;
Eeek-I'm sorry. It's not a bad story at all, I'm just too tired of Peter to handle his behavior, even without the stupid father thing.
It's all right. It was a little upsetting to randomly come across what you wrote because I wasn't expecting it. But it's okay, no hard feelings.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Ok, good. I write too,so I felt bad about it. It was a good story, I just stopped reading because I wanted to crack a bottle on Peter. Wendy can get under his skin, so if he's possessive, it would be nice if she's the one who put him in his place. Peter always seemed asexual to me,which was why that "Frisky" video was so hot.

Part of me wishes they could show Robbie as Peter in hell,so all his b.s. can finally get turned back on him. I wish Ruby was still on the show-She could get pissed off and attack him to protect Snow and everyone else. His whole "I always win" thing started to grate on my nerves. Of course, that's because they made him Rumple's dad, as opposed to a half-brother like some of the theories suggested.

Did anyone else miss Tiger Lily?
Old 12-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Check out this article:

'Once Upon a Time in Neverland': Will Robbie Kay get his own spin-off? - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com
Old 12-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love it
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

I would be all up on it, but they need to soften him some. It's too hard to resist if Cora's going to be there as well. I had no idea they cast Jafar and they have to bring him in.

I wonder if they'll have Peter/Felix slash. Unless he decides to stop being such a , I want poor Wendy away from him. I do want to see Tiger Lily, though.

What will they do about Tink, though? She's key to the story and so is Hook. I'd rather they not go back, but out of the two, fans will miss Tink less. I'm Captain Swan, but I don't want his character killed off. I say give Peter a new foe to deal with.

This is so much more appealing than Wonderland. If they pull an Ella or the episode with Sidney in regards to that awful Rumple storyline, I can enjoy his character more. Him being an adult who was awful to his family was so stupid and ruined the character.

I am wondering about the Darlings, though. Peter can't go near Henry or the others again, so would he still have held Wendy hostage? Will they all have to get separated? I was unhappy when they showed her in a cage and it would have been better that she not come back at all. She and Neal could have been great if she grew up.

Maybe he'll be like Rumple and decide to change. If he starts being less of a Gary Stu like Rumple, I may like him again. Peter being so god-like was just ridiculous. Barrie intended for him to be like Anansi the Spider, Coyote or a lighter version of Loki. Even the greek god Pan wasn't so sinister and if they actually make him "Frisky" like in that video, I'll faint.

ETA: I think it would be awesome for a new group of people to come there looking for a Lost Boy.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/robbie-k...read-63111330/
Old 01-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 01-19-2014, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Holy crap...I completely forgot about this thread.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

For those who live in Minnesota check out Robbie film and help a great cause on Fe 4th.

Peter Pan @RobbieKay_ in @OnceABC
stars in @WaysToLiveMovie Join @LLS_MN

Feb 4 for private screening get tickets Ways To Live Forever: An LLS Movie Premiere | LLS Fundraiser

Quote:
World Wide Motion Pictures Corporation, Minnesota Oncology, and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society present

Ways To Live Forever

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxB...layer_embedded

get tickets here
Ways To Live Forever: An LLS Movie Premiere | LLS Fundraiser

Join us in recognition of World Cancer Day on Tuesday, February 4th for a night at the movies with LLS! Popcorn in plenty, LLS t-shirts and swag for sale at the door, cash bar open to adults, movie introduction by Dr. Steven Rousey from MN Oncology, and all ticket proceeds going towards groundbreaking research and patient assistance-- what better way to spend a Tuesday night?

$10 tickets online, $15 tickets at the door (Please invite friends & family!)
TO PURCHASE: Simply click "Donate" here on this page--$10 per ticket you would like to reserve. When prompted on the "Thank You" page, please print out your receipt if you desire. We will also have a list at the door of all purchases made so no worries if printing is not possible.

Location: The Woman's Club of Minneapolis: 410 Oak Grove Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403

DIRECTIONS & PARKING: The Woman's Club of Minneapolis is located one block south of Loring Park, on the east side of Hennepin Ave. There are two parking lots on Oak Grove St. dedicated to its guests, one next to the club and the other is east and across the street. Guests may use either lot until midnight. Street parking is also available around Loring Park or on Oak Grove St.

6:00 pm-- Doors open & cash bar open
7:00 pm-- Introduction by General Manager of The Woman's Club of Minneapolis and Dr. Rousey, with movie beginning directly after
--------------------------------------------------------

Run Time: 95 min.
Rating: PG-13
Synopsis: Like most inquisitive boys, 12-year old Sam wants to know about UFOs, horror movies, ghosts, and girls. Sam also has leukemia, and although the adults in his life don’t want him to dwell on it, Sam wants to know everything about his disease and death, a possibility he might face. Together with his best friend, Felix, he embarks on a "scientific investigation" with questions, observations, evidence, reflections, and lists of all the things he wants to do someday -- like breaking a world record, flying in a blimp, kissing a girl for the first time, and experiencing what it’s like to be a teenager. In this poignant yet ultimately uplifting tale, Sam and his family face the immensity of an uncertain future with love, humor, and a touch of the unexpected.

Starring Robbie Kay (ABC's Once Upon A Time, Peter Pan), Ben Chaplin (The Truth About Cats and Dogs, The Thin Red Line, The Remains of the Day), and Greta Scacchi (The Player, Emma, Jefferson in Paris).
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss Peter, and all the possibilities. I will hold out for his return till OUAT is over.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Me too

k r i s tine | my art
Old 02-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
I miss Peter, and all the possibilities. I will hold out for his return till OUAT is over.
I truly believe Peter will return.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want it. Hope it happens.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 02-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss Peter. He should come back! Like he always says, "Peter Pan never fails."