Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Robbie was great as Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
http://31.media.tumblr.com/3bda6e1142fbf069d8059bfd54167119/tumblr_mvv8ix9mIL1s9bvw8o1_500.jpg
He was such a cutie pie.

Last edited by albion_princess; 12-28-2013 at 03:45 PM
Old 12-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He really pulled it off. I kind of hope that Pan's curse takes the town, and we'd get Robbie as Henry for a little while longer. I've quite enjoyed this guy.

He was a cute child. His Pinocchio days were adorable.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
He really pulled it off. I kind of hope that Pan's curse takes the town, and we'd get Robbie as Henry for a little while longer. I've quite enjoyed this guy.

He was a cute child. His Pinocchio days were adorable.
He is adorable, but he's worn out his welcome. It's been done on other shows and it was extremely detrimental to the audience.

I'm sure we'll see him in other stuff. He stopped being fun since he was revealed to be an adult. I never hid my opinion about Peter, even if he was adorable as Henry.

ETA: I just had a funny thought. What would Peter do if he wound up in the real world? If the curse takes them to FTL it's one thing, but having everyone go back to their jobs will be kind of funny.

I'd still think it would be hypothetically funny. Rumple didn't like the real world all that much.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-10-2013 at 09:17 AM
Old 12-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope Robbie is like 18 years old because Iam 21 years old and HE IS SO HOT. And itd be weird if I had a crush on a 15 year old.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclemes (View Post)
I hope Robbie is like 18 years old because Iam 21 years old and HE IS SO HOT. And itd be weird if I had a crush on a 15 year old.

He is 18, but I know how you feel. It's okay, as long as we don't want to molestor him.

18 and 21 is a perfect difference-I like younger guys.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

He is 18, but I know how you feel. It's okay, as long as we don't want to molestor him.

18 and 21 is a perfect difference-I like younger guys.
Thats good to know. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in my thirties, so it feels a bit weird to fancy him. I just know I'm going to be a dirty old woman when I'm older. Which I'm looking forward to, actually.

So, yeah, you're not that much older than him.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added to the list please?

I'm still hoping at some point we get more of a back story to Malcolm and him truly "becoming" Peter Pan after he abandoned Rumple.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
I'm in my thirties, so it feels a bit weird to fancy him. I just know I'm going to be a dirty old woman when I'm older. Which I'm looking forward to, actually.

So, yeah, you're not that much older than him.

I don't like revealing my age, but I do feel kind of dirty. Eh-It's not like I'd actually date someone more than 4 years younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
I'm still hoping at some point we get more of a back story to Malcolm and him truly "becoming" Peter Pan after he abandoned Rumple.
I'm still pissed about this. I do need to get how he became such a psycho. That promo pisses me off. "Why can't I seem to rid myself of you?"

It's also bizarre, considering he told Emma, Snow and Regina that he can't lose his son again because of the box. Make up your mind,

ETA: My friend and I were talking about this storyline and she heard of a brilliant theory that was similar to this one.

Quote:
I actually read this sort of brilliant theory written before the Pan backstory coming out. It speculated that Pan was actually the spawn of Malificent and a human. That Malificent was cast out by the Blue Fairy because of her relationship. That Tink was cast out because she had helped Malificent sneak around with her love or something like that. And Blue Fairy's punishment was sending Tink off with Pan to neverland to care for him (something to do with sensing he was evil or something there too)

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-11-2013 at 06:36 PM
Old 12-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Great work by Robbie in last night's eppy
Totally agree! - LOVE your new icon!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 12-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Do you guys think Peter could ever turn good? I do.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I sure hope so

Quote:
I'm 24 and I feel kind of weird saying that I think he's cute, but he is. Not gonna lie. If I were a couple years younger I'd definitely voice more on the subject.

MiniAnneBoleynx8 adding you Welcome.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon a Time Pan theories

This came out before the Pan backstory began.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Once Upon a Time Pan theories

This came out before the Pan backstory began.
Thaks I enjoyed reading it.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, my friends are pretty serious fans of the show. One of them lives right by the show's set. One of them said she wasn't as surprised by Pan because he's similar to a figure named Papa Legba and even Pan has been depicted with horns. I think it's funny that Papa Legba is connected to St. Peter, too.

ETA: I just got a book with a story that's a lot like the current one. He is stealing kids and has shady stuffed planned in Neverland.

Peter Pan

I couldn't imagine him with Aurora, even if him working with EQ against SW sounds cool.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 12-12-2013 at 09:16 PM