Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hi everyone

JuliaForADay: I fond that picture on imdb forum. I don´t have the link because i only saved the picture but it was a thread about the fact that Mr. Gold house is pink.

I don´t know if anyone here takes requests for a fic but i would love a fic where Emma is staying in Mr. Gold house and she is sleepwalking (i don´t know if i wroted correctly).

Now about the fan art, i only have to finish a few things but Saturday i will posted here, or do you prefer if i posted on my livejournal?

Oh, i forgot! I don´t know if any of you reads imdb threads but someone asked there, who was hotter on Once Upon a Time and do you know who they are choosing? Mr. Gold.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
they are choosing? Mr. Gold.
Hi Jensen_girl22 =) That's wonderful news. But then again... who wouldn't choose Gold.. *chuckles*

I can't wait for your fanart, be sure to post a link here if you upload it elsewhere, I'd love to see =D

And I would want to write for you but I'm ill, stressed, my CTS is playing and I have a deadline to catch... So I was asking and making suggestions myself in the hope someone would want to write xD.
Is there a Prompt thread we could make perhaps? (Still noob to the forum)
Old 02-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
awww =) Thank you. We really need some new Gold and Emma scenes and quotes.

While we wait for the new episode; what do you think? Emma's blonde hair. Dyed? Natural? Snow and James have their hair a dark colour so is it a decoy so Regina won't suspect Emma's their child ;D?

And what does Gold think of it?
You should ask on the Gold & Emma Livejournal, lots of great writers over there!!

I think Emma's blond hair are natural, just like her fathers I think James hair are blond, maybe I'm wrong though
I think Mr Gold is the one who is protecting Emma's identity from Regina Eventhough he did tell her once she should know who she was

I'm doing a compilation of all the Gemma scenes since 1x08 and OMG!!! Have you noticed the looong look between them when he tells her "Two people with a common ennemy can accomplish even more"???

I think Gold loves Emma's blond hair and would love to have his fingers around them

Ilda Really nice to see you!! And please POST your ART over here once it's done!! I want to see it!!!

People will surely take your requests over here or on Livejournal This is a very good idea of fic

Of COURSE they chose Gold!! Who could say he's not sexy? Although they should also choose Gold/Emma as the sexiest OUAT pairing!!
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Julia: xDD I can't remember who posted the spoiler, but it was a couple pages back, if you feel like taking a look. :3 And thanks, I'm feeling much better now.

Eliza: O_O Whoa, that's a weird theory...especially if Regina's really the Miller's daughter (which kind of makes sense since her last name's Mills/they go heavy for the symbolic names). Although I could see why people would think they're
Spoiler:
, considering how they've got that whole rivalry going on. So if they DID end up together, that'd be even MORE twisted. xDDD

And thank yeww. It's probably seemed like forever since I talk so darn much. LOL

AND I AGREE. I just read a goooorgeous one-shot on the kink meme (pretty sure it was posted on the Gemma comm on LJ as well), and I definitely wanna draw the part where while they're making love, they press their foreheads together/cling at each other in desperation. SO BEAUTIFUL. *squeaks* xP Thank God Gold was wearing his clothes in it, cuz I hate drawing male anatomy...it's so much harder than female anatomy, IMO. I'm glad that fic came along, cuz I'd been floundering on ideas with what to draw...

OOH, me rikey about those spoilers! That'd put Gold in Emma's good graces for sure. Still wanna know how he got out of jail so quick... But noooo, I was referring to spoilers for ep 19. So even though Belle's in it, I'm going to enjoy myself. *nodnod* I highly doubt Belle will be with Rumpel in that ep, since
Spoiler:
Gold may finally find out about Belle, though, but I was kind of under the impression that was her last episode?? And I think there are either 22 or 24 eps in a season, so NOOO, what are we gonna do while waiting for s2?!!! lol

You keep saying that, but I think your English is wonderful! I never would've guessed you were French, just sayin'.

YES. Any pairing with as much sexual tension as they have is just...sdoijaojdasojd for me. XD Some Gemma writer on ff.net seemed to have a problem with sex between them, which kind of made me laugh since that couple EXUDES sex. It's pretty darn rare for a Gemma fic to NOT have sex, because there's just so much chemistry! In her latest chapter, she wrote something like, "I ended it before it got gross," and then she told me my latest chapter was, "Good, but gross." LOLOL I'm sorry, that just really made me laugh. XD She must be young, because otherwise I couldn't understand why it'd be gross... Sex is a natural thing, and sex between Gemma is just hot. ;D lol

RumpelGold: LOL Did my illness inspire that prompt? XD Me rikey! I don't see why his medicinal attributes from Rumpel wouldn't rub off on his counterpart in Storybrooke, since he remembers. :') Spew, deadlines... *doesn't miss that* Good luck! D:

And sure, I can email them. ^^ I'm pretty sure they were listed on here, though... Unless I dreamed I saw them? Pretty sure I was lucid at the time. XD

Ooh, good question! :3 But then, Emma obviously doesn't know she needs to be undercover "fur reelz," so maybe it was just an instinctual decision? I'm pretty sure her hair's dyed (since I think Jen's hair is naturally brown), so I'm not sure. And James' hair is actually pretty light...not super dark or anything, so it IS possible that they'd have a fair-haired daughter. My dad has brown hair so dark that it looks black, but I had platinum blonde hair for my early years. It's now dirty blonde, so I'd say it's possible for them to have a blonde daughter. :3 Of course, my mom's ALSO blonde, so that worked in my favor. ^^;

I had a Gemma-centric question, but now I can't remember it... Gosh DARN IT. >_> I was thinking about it while I was sick (what else CAN I do when I'm lying in bed for hours and hours? lol), so hopefully I can remember it later tonight. x-X

Jensen_girl22: Wait, who's picking Gold as the hottest? The fans, or some official group?? I'd say that's a given, 'cause he's the only one I find remotely attractive. XD Not necessarily looks-wise, because I'm always drawn to the alpha male type. He commands attention when he walks in a room, and that's just attractive to me. ...And obviously to many others, since he's got a lot of fangirls. Would Graham count, too? Because I remember a lot of women found him attractive (I wasn't one of them, though he's not UNattractive).

And you should definitely post your fan art here AND on LJ so both fan groups can see. We're not all over on LJ.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Ilda, Mr. Gold's house was pink?! I will have to watch for that when I rewatch the episode tonight.

Kendra, I'm glad you're feeling better.

I think Emma's blonde hair is natural. Even if both her parents have darker hair, they could possess the recessive gene for light hair, and Emma could potentially inherit the light hair genes. I also think Gold would want to bury his face in her hair, TBH.

GUYS, STOP TEMPTING ME WITH AMAZING FANFIC PROMPTS. I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND COMPLETE MY OTHER FANFICS. I have two that need to be finished and no time to do so!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaForADay (View Post)
Ilda, Mr. Gold's house was pink?! I will have to watch for that when I rewatch the episode tonight.

Kendra, I'm glad you're feeling better.

I think Emma's blonde hair is natural. Even if both her parents have darker hair, they could possess the recessive gene for light hair, and Emma could potentially inherit the light hair genes. I also think Gold would want to bury his face in her hair, TBH.

GUYS, STOP TEMPTING ME WITH AMAZING FANFIC PROMPTS. I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND COMPLETE MY OTHER FANFICS. I have two that need to be finished and no time to do so!
LOL It's ok, cuz I totally didn't notice, either... One of my friends said his house was orange, but now people are saying it's pink?? I honestly don't want to re-watch Skin Deep in any shape or form, but since that was a Gemma scene, I can make do.

I know how you feel. -.- Only for some reason, I HAVE inspiration/ideas, but every time I open my notebook, I just stare at my paper until I throw it back on the floor. lol
Old 02-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And James' hair is actually pretty light...not super dark or anything, so it IS possible that they'd have a fair-haired daughter. My dad has brown hair so dark that it looks black, but I had platinum blonde hair for my early years. It's now dirty blonde, so I'd say it's possible for them to have a blonde daughter. :3 Of course, my mom's ALSO blonde, so that worked in my favor. ^^;
Emma still could have been blonde even if both her parents had the dark hair. Blonde is a recessive gene, just like blue eyes, which means that dark haired parents can pass on recessive genes if someone in their line had the trait and then passed the gene on. The only time it doesn't work is in reverse - two blonde haired and blue eyed parents can not have a child together with dark hair and dark eyes. Only dominant traits can be passed on by people who have them. So, if Emma had dark hair and her parents were both blonde, then there would have been a problem.

I do think David and Emma are pretty close - they have slightly different shades of 'blonde' but that doesn't matter.

Quote:
I think Emma's blond hair are natural, just like her fathers I think James hair are blond, maybe I'm wrong though
I think Mr Gold is the one who is protecting Emma's identity from Regina Eventhough he did tell her once she should know who she was
It would be interesting if we got confirmation on this - so far, we know Gold knows who Emma is but we haven't even seen Regina address the issue at all.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:50 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
...<snip> ...
Oh, i forgot! I don´t know if any of you reads imdb threads but someone asked there, who was hotter on Once Upon a Time and do you know who they are choosing? Mr. Gold.
I post at IMDB usually in praise of Rumpel/Gold and definitly chose Gold!

Edited to add. I consider Mr. Gold's house ro be salmon rather than pink (so a slightly orangish pink).
Old 02-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

GrhmLz: I would like confirmation on that, yeah. Their conversation in the orchard (to me, at least) indicated that Gold knew exactly who she was from the get-go, and that Regina was completely in the dark. I think he always likes to have an ace in the hole, so there's no way he ever would've told her the truth about Emma.

With that said, I remember RumpelGold saying that maybe Gold was pretending to be so upset to fool Regina... I'd honestly like to believe this, because it made zero sense to me how Gold could go from being smug/self-assured to sad/despondent/depressed in one episode. He's never seemed depressed before Skin Deep, so either he was really feeling the effects of "Singles Awareness Day," or he was playing Regina like a violin. ...I won't get my hopes up, though, because he gave away a very important ace in the hole just for the cup: his identity. I think it would've been in his best interest to keep that under wraps.

Also, a lot of people seem to believe Gold's going to ask Emma to break Belle out as his favor, but why couldn't he just say please????? He doesn't need Emma to break Belle out.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, it seems like forever since I've been here, but it hasn't been that long.

Suite: Thanks for the news about Emilie! I hope her show does well. Honestly I never thought she'd become a regular on the show, but I know she's back for guest spots.

I did upload the Emma arresting Mr. Gold scene on youtube, but I know you wanted a compilation of scenes.

Julia: I love the dream you had! Except for the death part, of course. Also, your dad sounds very astute. My dad would never notice such a thing.

Also, while I like this forum, there is plenty of stuff you'd be missing out of if you don't visit the Gold and Emma live journal. Eliza runs a great place!

Have you written Gold/Emma fic? I'd love if you wrote a prompt as well.

So glad you like the picture I posted, Kendra! I had no idea there were more than the one we saw. I want to make an icon of it. I hope you feel better too!

Yeah, we talked about the Belle being his favor from Emma and how it wouldn't make too much sense on the show considering when he asked Emma for a favor he didn't know Belle was in Storybrooke. I, personally, would think it would have to do with the curse somehow.

Eliza: I think you should write something! If you want some help with any mistakes, I'd be glad to help. I think your English is great, I wish I was as fluent as you are in another language. I suppose you could submit a story in French though, I know they have other languages at fanfiction.net.

I heard about the spoiler you were talking about! It sounds very interesting!

I'd love to try my hand at a prompt. I don't think it would be great, but it might be barely readable, lol.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 02-24-2012 at 03:39 AM
Old 02-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Also, a lot of people seem to believe Gold's going to ask Emma to break Belle out as his favor, but why couldn't he just say please????? He doesn't need Emma to break Belle out.
^This.

And I thought his house was more like a red tapestry, not pink at all O_o;; Isn't it more like carnelian?
Old 02-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
I don't believe that will be the favor. But that's just me. I did ask myself the same question though, seeing as a lot of people think that would be what Rumpel will ask of Emma.

Playing the devil's advocate here, but if that would be the case, I can only envision such a course of action IF Gold doesn't want it known that he is behind the release of Belle. That would make sense if he has such a clever plan that would make it impossible for Regina to suspect him and therefore delay a full on war with her.

On the other hand it has to be a plan that will completely exonerate him of any involvement, because you know that if Belle breaks out, then the first person Regina will suspect will be Rumpel, regardless of the fact the she will have no idea how he found out about Belle or how he freed her
Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi. I wanted to tell you something. I said that i was making some fan art and i was happy that you wanted to see it. But belive me, my fan art isn´t that great . Here´s an example:

[IMG][/IMG]

I´m still making more but after you have seen this one, are you sure that you want me to post more ?

Sorry if the image is too big but i don´t know how to make it small to post here

Last edited by Persephone; 02-24-2012 at 08:45 AM
Old 02-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nyx: I think Regina will reveal Belle's being imprisoned to him to show her power over him. I think it would make sense if she did =3

Jensen: Yes please =)
Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
Nyx: I think Regina will reveal Belle's being imprisoned to him to show her power over him. I think it would make sense if she did =3
Ohh, that would be soooo cruel but not sure if she'll do that. That would be a full fledged declaration of war I'm thinking that until she is sure she can defeat him, Regina will not show her hand But then who knows your guess is as good as mine