Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Except for the Gold/EvilQueen scene (ugh), I LOVEDDD this episode. Snowing is truly the heart of OUAT and it was simply beautiful to see them so heavily highlighted again Their chemistry radiates so wonderfully...that ending was heartbreaking , yet of course I have faith in them

And that Captain Swan scene!
Old 11-08-2016, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Aside from the snoozefests of the past two weeks, this season has been awesome. The quality of this episode (and 6.02-6.04) is up there with the best of the series. I hope they keep it up.

The sad thing is that the Aladdin/Jasmine and Liam 2 stories had so much potential but the execution was underwhelming.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeverett (View Post)
The other thing that really ticked me off was the younger Snow's parable about the broach she sold.
I don't see why the younger version of Snow would have a balanced view on this. She sees it from her POV. She didn't even know Daniel was dead. Of course she's biased.
Old 11-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Aside from the snoozefests of the past two weeks, this season has been awesome. The quality of this episode (and 6.02-6.04) is up there with the best of the series. I hope they keep it up.

What is Season 6 about?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
What is Season 6 about?
The same as the entire series - a family of Fairy tale characters living in the real world.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Other than the curse bit at the end, I thought the episode was pretty boring. I felt little to no excitement for this season after the previous one ended, as I didn't really like the Jekyll and Hyde thing (happy that they didn't drag it out long), and I'm so done with the Evil Regina.

Rumple is still the coward he is, and I'm happy to see that Belle is so done with him. I certainly don't ever need those two back together. Heck, even their son is team!mom.

That dog was so cute but such a little traitor.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the flashback where David saves Snow from the bounty hunter without them meeting. It was done really well.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow. Loved all the flashbacks and the Snowing! The Evil Queen deciding not to kill them, but give them the pain she felt, thus giving them both the sleeping curse through their shared hearts was a great twist. Awful though. I hope they can somehow find a way to break the curse.

Killian giving Emma the confidence boost she needed was such a sweet moment, I loved how he reminded her of who she is, a product of true love. And that stopped her hand shaking!

So glad Zelena told Belle everything when she saw EQ/Rumple kissing, and about the shears. She deserves the whole truth and the speech she gave Rumple was awesome. But in the end, it seems she still hasn't got through to him, 'cause he exclaimed "Zelena" in an angry tone, concluding that all he cares about is he's just furious that Zelena told Belle everything.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Sorry double post!

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-18-2017 at 12:59 PM Reason: accidental double post