Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping the writers don't tease us too much.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah me too Either they bring Jamie back or don't, but don't lead us on. That'll suck.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree guys.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think if they wanted us to really forget about Graham they wouldn't have kept his jacket around still. I think that's got to mean something hopeful right?

I mean, how unfair would it be for the guy who got his heart ripped out all because he spared Snow White to not to get his happy ending? 28 years of not feeling anything and essentially being somone's "pet", he is by far one of the most deserving of getting one. Emma's his happy ending.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just afraid of being teased by the writers.

It would be great for him to have happy ending and I think he and Belle had similar fates.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's hoping that they won't. Or if they do tease hopefully they'll actually deliver.

Call me optimistic but I just feel like there has to be a bigger plan for the pair. To much was left unfinished for that to be the end of their story.

If they do reunite I kinda wonder if he'll remember his Storybrooke life? There's some theories out there that think he won't, though they also think he'll remember if Emma kisses him again.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer actually. Just as long as he remembers in the end

Last edited by 22.8miles; 03-09-2012 at 08:24 PM
Old 03-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22.8miles (View Post)
Here's hoping that they won't. Or if they do tease hopefully they'll actually deliver.

Call me optimistic but I just feel like there has to be a bigger plan for the pair. To much was left unfinished for that to be the end of their story.

If they do reunite I kinda wonder if he'll remember his Storybrooke life? There's some theories out there that think he won't, though they also think he'll remember if Emma kisses him again.

I'm not sure which I'd prefer actually. Just as long as he remembers in the end
I agree with you completely, I think their story isn't over at all, but then again I'm an optimist as well
I kind of think He will remember or at the very least he'll remember Her,in my Head I Liken it to the end of "Love Story" Where the guy comes running out of the forest to Greet His Princess but that's just me being a Taylor Fan -shrugs-
Old 03-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I agree with you completely, I think their story isn't over at all, but then again I'm an optimist as well
I kind of think He will remember or at the very least he'll remember Her,in my Head I Liken it to the end of "Love Story" Where the guy comes running out of the forest to Greet His Princess but that's just me being a Taylor Fan -shrugs-
I always thought I'd prefer him remembering but then I came across an amazing fanfiction where he doesn't remember until they kiss and it was just so good that I think I'd be okay with it happening like that too.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
That's you being awesome

Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

They were really a lovely couple. Graham was all kinds of adorbs. I wish there was a way for them to be together again.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 03-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
They were really a lovely couple. Graham was all kinds of adorbs. I wish there was a way for them to be together again.
Welcome, we all wish that.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyousayit (View Post)
That's you being awesome
thanks,every time I see that Video I think of them instead of Taylor and the actor dude in the Vid because let's face it how perfect would that be Graham comes running out of the Forest to see Princess Emma waiting for him outside the Charming Castle we can all say AWWWWW now
Old 03-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
The thing about it is that this is one of those shows where anything is possible. There are bound to be many twists and turns along the way so who knows what will happen.

I would love to see Graham come back. They were adorable and their story still feels unfinished to me. And the stranger thing, if they go there, just doesn't feel right. Not sensing chemistry with the actors that I did with Emma/Graham so I can see myself not becoming particularly invested in them. And so help me god if The stranger is supposed to be the one that Emma breaks the curse with I will be majorly angry.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Welcome .bian.carsan.

I think the producers realize that people love Jamie/Graham and Emma/Graham, so I don't tihnk they'd introduce "the one" so soon after Graham's death. August has a purpose, but I really doubt it involves anything romantic with Emma.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope they don't tease just for the sake of teasing!
And their story seems unfinished for me too, so yeah still hoping for a reunion between these two

Last edited by Licia; 03-10-2012 at 03:28 PM