Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Y'know, um, the dress Emilie is wearing today would have made a good nontraditional wedding dress.

Just saying.

As far as Belle asking Rumple not to kill Z--it's one of those things that to me are so far out of character that I have trouble even talking about it (Rumple's dagger lie is another). Yes, Belle has asked Rumple not to give in to his hate before--but the very FIRST thing she says to him, seeing him sane and out of a cage for the first time in a year, knowing that his son was just murdered? It's mind-boggling. When Belle regained her memories after being Lacey, the first thing she said to Rumple was that he'd lost his son and she was sorry. Belle's first thought on seeing him would have been to make sure he was okay--and then they would have talked about things, and he'd have revealed how very NOT okay he was, and maybe she would have tried to talk him out of killing Zelena THEN, but this way was just ridiculous.

The only way I can reconcile it in my head (and I've probably said this before), is if Regina gave Belle the dagger conditionally. Regina had been intending on keeping it, but Belle convinced her that it would be wrong to enslave Rumple any further. And so Regina turned it over, but with a warning, like, "Here's the leash, take your Dark One for a walk, but you'd better keep him out of my petunias."
Yeah, this bothered me too. I was really expecting Belle to make sure her TL is okay and offer him condolences because that's a natural thing to do when your loved one goes through something terrible, but nope.. One could almost think she was more concerned about Zelena than Rumple. (Yes, I know she wasn't, and that she asked him not go after zelena for his own sake.. but still.). Imo it was also odd that she gave the dagger back to Rumple, even though he didn't promise not go after Z. I mean, it's great that she trusts him, but I think she trusts him a bit too much. He is still the Dark One, after all..

I've decided it's either the writing or Belle's tendency to avoid unpleasant topics and negativity (unless she is forced to face them) and focus on the the brighter side of things. It's not nececessarily a bad thing (I do it quite a lot myself ) and I think that's how she survived those years of captivity and isolation. But that attitude doesn't necessarily work when dealing with Rumple, who seems to be the eternal pessimist.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've decided it's either the writing or Belle's tendency to avoid unpleasant topics and negativity (unless she is forced to face them) and focus on the the brighter side of things. It's not nececessarily a bad thing (I do it quite a lot myself ) and I think that's how she survived those years of captivity and isolation. But that attitude doesn't necessarily work with Rumple who seems to be the eternal pessimist.
They balance each other out.

I thought it was OOC when she came out of being in the same room for 28 years and he wasn't more concerned about her mental state either and just went off to kill REgina. It's the writing. The characters don't do things that you would think they do or this stuff takes place off screen.

I just think considering how he lied to her about the dagger that her not mentioning Bae being dead or worrying about his mental state didn't bother me all that much.

But they'll work it out I'm sure.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Q: What’s your favorite ship?
source
Old 06-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Cheeky answer
Old 06-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

so great
Old 06-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Lol I read somewhere that she also said Rumbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
They balance each other out.

I thought it was OOC when she came out of being in the same room for 28 years and he wasn't more concerned about her mental state either and just went off to kill REgina. It's the writing. The characters don't do things that you would think they do or this stuff takes place off screen.

I just think considering how he lied to her about the dagger that her not mentioning Bae being dead or worrying about his mental state didn't bother me all that much.

But they'll work it out I'm sure.
Yes they do, like Yin and Yang. And that's what makes their relationship so intriguing to me.

I'm inclined to think it's the writing, too..

And I know they will. It's going to be a rocky road, though.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

very cheeky lol

I did notice that after Rebecca was asked if RObert was a good kisser, Emilie also chimed in to say he was great..lol

Sadly I'll never know.

I really can't wait to see Belle's S4 outfits
Old 06-24-2014, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 06-24-2014, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

I like the "yes" much better than the "oops"
Old 06-24-2014, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

I like the "yes" much better than the "oops"
"oops" was darn irritating. So annoying.

Emilie is the biggest Rumbelle fan there is.

Has anyone seen the pictures of her and Lana where they're looking like Charlie's Angels? Hilarious.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I've seen that pic, classic

I love Rebecca's expression when Emilie says '"Yes", Rebecca's thinking 'yep she trumped me '

"I'd like to play with a period piece. Playing a girl next door in 2010 is so different from playing one in 1950, the way you talk, walk, dress, relationships. It’s really fun studying all that. I always try and take something from each job.”

source
Old 06-25-2014, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

She is so goofy.

Old 06-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

I thought the line delivery of that "oops" was actually pretty good - but Emilie certainly has the more positive and sweeter line!

Nice to see Emilie and rebecca got along so well dureing the convention
Old 06-25-2014, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I thought the line delivery of that "oops" was actually pretty good - but Emilie certainly has the more positive and sweeter line!

Nice to see Emilie and rebecca got along so well dureing the convention
I meant it was irritating in the show. That character just really rubbed me the wrong way.

Yes, you can tell these actresses really get along well.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

I rather enjoyed Zelena for what she was, but tastes will vary.

From Emilie's instagram.