Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2016, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind waiting. It's better than not getting it at all.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

exactly I do hope that we'll just move into S6 though when 5 finishes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Any new info if they will do so?
Old 09-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

No. It is not being listed in their fast tracking ads and there has been no announcement for it. However they also did not advertise that they would move into season five after finishing four on TV and it was only announced online a few weeks beford it started. We are only up to episode fourteen (which airs tonight) so we still have another nine episodes to go. It appears that they will continue airing one episode a week so that is another two months worth of episodes which would bring us to early November. Because Australia has the "no ratings" period over Summer (most of December and January) it would not surprise me if they held off until February to air season six (I would feel that way even more if there will be the break in the season again in the US?). However in the past we have still had new episodes over Summer so they could do it still.. We probably will not know what they are planning until October at the earliest.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

They're also reairing season 2 during the day.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah i saw that they were doing that too. Random but still cool

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
They're also reairing season 2 during the day.
Have they moved on to season 3 yet?
Old 01-02-2017, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like it.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Looks like it.
Sometimes the show only sells on season at a time, and wasn't sure if the succeeding season was available, yet.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

2 episodes weekdays. 3B is currently airing. By this rate they'll be back to season 5 in a few weeks.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, that is fast. I wish our seasons would work on that schedule. I wanna know how the story ends!
Old 01-03-2017, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Since it is in repeats the channel (or Seven which owns all the channels OUAT has aired on) already has the seasons so there is no selling of seasons required. The only season in doubt is the new one as we have had none of six yet but Seven has announced new episodes of OUAT will return in 2017 to 7flix so it should hopefully air at some point this year.

Being on daily or at least during the week they get through a season quickly (around one a month) but there a lot of shows they cycle through, it is just nice that OUAT is one of them. It would be nice to know if they will completely go through four and five before they start airing six or if they will start six up when the ratings start up again in February.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by room to breathe (View Post)
Being on daily or at least during the week they get through a season quickly (around one a month) but there a lot of shows they cycle through, it is just nice that OUAT is one of them. It would be nice to know if they will completely go through four and five before they start airing six or if they will start six up when the ratings start up again in February.
They haven't made an announcement of any kind?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

No. The channels are only just now starting to announce some of their returning shows (most shows have not been on since November/early December due to the summer low ratings period). It may get announced soon if it is returning soon but chances are we will not know until a week or two before it does return. Australian channels are nothing like the US ones as far as I am aware. They may tease by saying that they are planning on airing certain shows at some point during the year but that is about it and things change. There is usually a list of shows at the end of the year which we had been told were coming but never made it to our screens that year. Often they seem to wait to see how things go in the US, at least for new things, before airing them too. If they do poorly they either never turn up or get put on at late night. Or if they start here and do poorly they end up at a stupid time of night or disappear. Part of why OUAT has moved around for us so much is probably because it did not do as well as the channel had hoped it would.

As soon as someone sees something it is usually posted in here so chances are if the news has not been posted it is because there still is no news .
Old 01-29-2017, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Season 6 starts airing 12th February, on 7flix.