Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2012, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

I think Red is serving hot dogs. I think that is Charming's sword Emma is holding, Charming looks like he is on the bbq. I really don't know why Belle & Regina look like they are toasting to each other either.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, maybe. It's still odd & like she was just thrown in because they had nowhere else to put her...

He is, but it also looks like he might have it around his waist. Or maybe Emma's holding the sword he just has the holster thing it goes in (I don't know what you'd call it)

Maybe Belle is toasting her in a teasing way that she's won because she's back with Rumple? I have no idea about that either, it's strange but would give more reason for Rumple to be glaring at Regina

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

I don't get the serving hot dogs.....it's a bit strange

It's more like a photoshoot than a promo pic.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully it is not meant to represent wolves because they are related to dogs aren't they? Now I'm reading way too far into it

It's a strange collection of images to promote the show a little bit because it has the characters/cast in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2012, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

That crossed my mind too.

Yeah it really is.

eta: There are HQs now if you hadn't seen them. http://once-storybrooke.net/photos/t....php?album=141

Last edited by Jakls; 09-28-2012 at 06:58 PM
Old 10-14-2012, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Has anyone seen it advertised? It's mid October and the show is 3 eps in by tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nope, I've seen nothing about it It's strange. I don't like that Bones returned when it wasn't on the list, but we still haven't heard anything about OUAT

for HQ pics, I might need to look into making arts from them later... ty for posting that link

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they advertise it soon.

Welcome, looking forward to seeing arts if you make them. I don't know if you know much about the new characters being introduced this season but there has been another regular added.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No I haven't looked at anything for this season, just heard that the first episode was good but may have taken something from Harry Potter to add in it . I'm just impatiently waiting for Seven to stop screwing around & actually schedule & then show it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i haven't seen it too. I wished they fasttrack like ch 10 does

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I wish they hadn't said they were going to fast track it.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It's odd that other shows they said they were fast tracking have started but there's been nothing said about OUAT

Yeah I agree they should have done it like Ten did, but Ten's ratings have been terrible so they had to bring all those shows back & quickly. Then even doing that their ratings haven't gotten too much better (eg. last night was still poor despite all the new shows/seasons). But regardless of that Seven should hurry up & show OUAT!

I agree Jaclyn, it's like they promised something but now aren't delivering which is more frustrating than just waiting to find out when they'll show it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe they're waiting till the Christmas holidays.

I guess it's better than waiting till October 2013.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't said they would.

eta: I brought the OUAT dvd today from JB for $53.

Last edited by Jakls; 10-15-2012 at 10:19 PM
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

It's coming. Fear not.

http://onceuponatimeaustralia.tumblr...-tv-its-just-a