Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Definitely one of my favorite Sean photoshoots too. Quite the handsome guy, isn't he. And he cleans up very nicely, too. Still hoping there's a new photoshoot with him coming up in the not so distant future.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 04-16-2015, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loved this photoshoot of Sean too! I actually drool everytime one of those photos comes up my dash or any other blog I might log in!!

I came across a pic of Sean and Tanya while in Supanova and it's so sweet that you can see Tanya's baby bump!! I am not sure if it's taken by a fan or a paparazzi, but in any case, since it's a bit personal, I'm going to put it under a cut!

Spoiler:

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-16-2015, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Aww, that was cute

RoseBennett
Old 04-16-2015, 10:20 AM
Absolute Fan

So cute!
Old 04-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aww, Sean's going to be so over the moon when that kid pops out. I expect he'll find a reason to talk about him or her in every interview.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

And I'm not gonna complain about it!

RoseBennett
Old 04-17-2015, 12:24 AM
Extreme Fan

LC, he's already starting... I loved that he announced at the Supanova panel that Tany is pregnant (and when people applauded him, he said to direct it towards Tanya because he did very little. ). And then in his asksean, when asked his fav thing to do, he said "hang out with my wife and her bump." Awww!!!! (and I just hope this kid doesn't get nicknamed "bump" )
Old 04-17-2015, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

"Bump"

RoseBennett
Old 04-17-2015, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

cute
Old 04-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Expecto patronum!
Old 04-17-2015, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Has anyone seen a schedule of Sean's activities for SupaNova in Gold Coast this weekend?
Old 04-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

The uniform though

RoseBennett
Old 04-17-2015, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Has anyone seen a schedule of Sean's activities for SupaNova in Gold Coast this weekend?
Oops, sorry I guess most of the first day of the con is over by now. haha He's doing autographs and photo ops both days, plus a panel with Georgina at 11:50 am Australia time on Sunday.

And here's some Robin hotness from ep Heart of Gold this past Sunday.... I thoroughly enjoyed Bad Ass Robin in this ep.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I have a question.

Do you think in the last episode, that was the first time Robin picked up a bow and arrow? I like to think it was. But I haven't seen confirmation of this anywhere. It would definitely add to the mythos.

My other question is 'ship related (Marian x Robin).

So, I’m still working on my true love meta and I came across this interview Christie Laing gave to AfterBuzz TV where she talked about Robin and Marian being Kindred Spirits.

Quote:
“So much has changed in the time Robin and Marian have been apart…I [Marian] still love him [Robin]…Marian and him are kindred spirits and they’re going to fight together,”

They will always be kindred spirits and such, but time has passed for Robin and who he is now isn’t who he was before. Marian is going to want her man back but again so much time has passed for him, while not much has passed for her. She doesn’t think Regina is going to go bad. She would like to see them sit down and talk. They’re both strong women who love Robin. – Christie Laing [x]
I think I kind of know the answer to this, but what makes Robin and Marian kindred spirits? Why were they able to relate to each other so well?

Last edited by obisgirl; 04-18-2015 at 06:05 AM
Old 04-18-2015, 09:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Do you think in the last episode, that was the first time Robin picked up a bow and arrow? I like to think it was. But I haven't seen confirmation of this anywhere. It would definitely add to the mythos.
Wow that's an interesting idea! That would make a fun mythology wouldn't it. But since Robin's fellow thieves used bows & arrows to hold up the Sherriff in the bar scene, I imagine that was already a weapon he and his gang used commonly, even prior to his Oz trip.

Quote:
I think I kind of know the answer to this, but what makes Robin and Marian kindred spirits? Why were they able to relate to each other so well?
That's a tough question, lol. If you base this on OUAT alone, I don't see anything in the show that explains that, especially since until ep 417 we saw extremely little of them together. I don't really understand where Christie gets that from. If you base this on ep 417, again I think it just doesn't show enough of either of their backgrounds to know this, other than we *expect* it because we already know the Robin & Marian legend. I'm curious what others think.