Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No, I know but I was commenting on it anyway. Since it was brought up.

I definitely think the chances of him being the big bad wolf are just as good.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Oh, ok I wasn't sure anymore because of the confusion possibility with your names

I also think there are lots of chances for it, but well, there are still chances left for him to be someone else as well
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's okay. You said you would address the other 'Heather', Heath, right?!

If he turns out to be the wolf, then there should definitely be more scenes with Ruby and Grandma. It's only right!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Yes, that's what I said

I think it would be great! Scenes with Grandma would be hilarious
Old 11-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eliza - I'll be waiting for you.

I think I'm already there. At least as far as being intrigued by them. Not sure if I ship them though.

I so hope he is the big bad bad wolf. I think there are much more interesting ways to go with if he is. Plus it also means he has a link to Ruby.

Heather - I have wondered if they put the Sheriff/Ruby/Granny in that shot together for a reason too. Like a subtle clue to show they are connected. Of course it also could have just been there to just be there.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking about it too, Heather. It could be either one, but at least it's fun to know that it's definitely a possibility that it was intentionally placed like that.

Also, If he's the wolf, I'm sure the huntsman story will be addressed in some other fashion as a part of SW's flashbacks anyway.

I do agree that the Sheriff, as the wolf, can be interesting as far as the LRRH tale is concerned. Because typically, that would really make him into one of the villains of the story, who just doesn't remember his true place right now. I can completely see Regina keeping him in a place of position, as the wolf, because he would technically be one of the many 'antagonists' in most fairytales, aka. like the group she addressed as the EQ when she wanted the locks of hair to make the curse work, and promised them a better ending. Maybe she promised him she'd make him human?!

Then, connecting this all into possible scenes with Ruby (aka. LRRH) - maybe interaction with her while living as an actual 'human' will alter something in him?! Perhaps certain villains, will get to change, and will get their happy endings after all?! In this example, Ruby herself can be what brings the Sheriff (aka. the wolf) around to a better place.

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

True. It's fun to theorize about stuff.

That could be true though I only reason see them showing the EQ sending him to do the job, then the scene where he is spending time with Snow and then eventually doesn't do it, and then the EQ giving her punishment when she finds out he failed. And that's it. The huntsman just doesn't seem that big of a player. But who knows the writers could make whoever he turns out be (if they do explore him more) great.

I have to say I don't think making him the wolf makes him a villain or at least not all villain. And that is what I love. They really can go whichever way they want with him. And personally I hope he ends up as a wildcard. Whether in human form (maybe he could shapeshift or whatever in fairytale land) or even just as a wolf in fairytale land I could see him being on his side and doing whatever benefited him. Even if at some points it was pretty evil what he did.

However I like you're idea too. Him as a villain in fairytale land would make his struggle in Storybrooke pretty interesting since he seem so far on the good side. Which could still lead to him being a wild card. And that is really interesting that maybe he was a wolf and his prize for siding with the Queen was her making him a human.

That would be awesome. And ok now I'm picturing him wanting to be human so he could be with Ruby. You just had to make my brain go there.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)
Eliza - I'll be waiting for you.

I think I'm already there. At least as far as being intrigued by them. Not sure if I ship them though.

I so hope he is the big bad bad wolf. I think there are much more interesting ways to go with if he is. Plus it also means he has a link to Ruby.
i might be coming who knows

Well, you should join on the thread at least to discuss, you don't need to be added right now

Quote:
I have to say I don't think making him the wolf makes him a villain or at least not all villain. And that is what I love. They really can go whichever way they want with him. And personally I hope he ends up as a wildcard. Whether in human form (maybe he could shapeshift or whatever in fairytale land) or even just as a wolf in fairytale land I could see him being on his side and doing whatever benefited him. Even if at some points it was pretty evil what he did.

However I like you're idea too. Him as a villain in fairytale land would make his struggle in Storybrooke pretty interesting since he seem so far on the good side. Which could still lead to him being a wild card. And that is really interesting that maybe he was a wolf and his prize for siding with the Queen was her making him a human.
Haha, that's actually why I love Mr Gold as a character, he's not totally evil (well i suppose ) but he's not a good character either. He only woks for himself right now and really seems to be a wildcard.

I wouldn't mind Graham being this kind of character too Eventhough right now he really seems to me ilke a good character, I think he would feel lost if he ever discovered he was a wolf, but he might also accept it quite easily

I would love to know how it would affect his relationship with Ruby
Old 11-12-2011, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's cool - yeah, I meant 'villain' in the context of who the Fairytale 'wolf' was - which is, the antagonist character of the tale, not the protagonist. I wasn't directly implying that he would still be that way because taking human form could have changed things for him. But, yes, making him the wolf is kind of like making him a sort of 'wildcard' as you suggested.

Quote:
That would be awesome. And ok now I'm picturing him wanting to be human so he could be with Ruby. You just had to make my brain go there.
So very sorry!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope we get more Ruby than we have before next episode. Even if it still is just little moments.

Eliza - You already are.

I might later on but I suck at multi tasking and I'm still trying to get used to posting on this thread.

I think that's why I'm interested too. I really have no idea where he stands except when it comes to benefiting himself.

I think him being the wolf would be so great for his character.

Me too.

Heather - Oh ok.

That's ok. I very much doubt that is how it all came about. Even if he does happen to be the wolf.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

I hope there'll be some of her too

Heath: Maybe... Maybe not

I understand, I know FF very well now, and even I can hardly go on all the threads of all the characters I like That's why sometimes I decide to go either only on the shipper thread or the character thread But well, I often can't resist shipper threads

I'm glad you're interested as well Then you can come discussing later when you're ready

I also think him being the wolf would bring more depth to his character
Old 11-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It probably won't pan out the way were speculating but at least it's fun coming up with the ideas.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eliza - Whatever. I know you have already joined us. But I'm ok with you waiting before you announce it officially.

Me too. Shippers threads are really hard to resist. And they are the ones I usually post in too.

I think when I have some time I might go read through it and see what everyone else is saying.

I would love it!

Heather - Probably not but it really is fun. I enjoy reading what others thoughts are.

Old 11-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I like Ruby but that doctor is scum. He's lucky Mary was such a 'lady' because I would have had a few choice words for him if he was on that date with me.

Think Ruby noticed his leering?!

Old 11-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think he's scum (don't know much about his character) but I do think it was a jerk move to do that while on a date with another woman.

She didn't seem to notice at all.