Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2017, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I assume you have to unblock me before you follow, so go to my blog site, click on the person icon at the top right and hit unblock. I will unblock as soon as I get home !
I tried it. I went under the person icon and it had a check next to the block and than unfollow next to it. Let me know what happens on your end.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I tried it. I went under the person icon and it had a check next to the block and than unfollow next to it. Let me know what happens on your end.
I had the same problem - so I went to my blog settings, added your blog to block - and then I hit Unblock when it prompted me to. So now you're unblocked. Try this and see if it works.....(It really shouldn't be this hard)
Old 11-15-2017, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Please take personal conversations either to PMs or our OT chatting thread and keep this thread on the topic of Rumple and Belle's relationship. Thank you
Old 11-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Parallels

source
Old 11-16-2017, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Great parallel, hadn’t thought of that before, Crazy D! I love seeing them in slow motion, makes me appreciate them even more.

In the top pic, Rumple can’t believe this beautiful woman, the woman he loves came back and not only came back but is leaning in to kiss him! He is trying to play it cool, but you can see him leaning towards her as well, he wants it as much as she does. In the 2nd pic, I can’t tell if he is dreaming of Belle since he just got his memories back or if she came to him briefly to show her love and support. Personally I think he was near death and that’s why he saw her, but his dark curse reversed it and reminded him that he is on a quest to find the Guardian! and if there is one thing we know about Rumple is that he is passionate and persistent!
Old 11-16-2017, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Please take personal conversations either to PMs or our OT chatting thread and keep this thread on the topic of Rumple and Belle's relationship. Thank you
Sorry about that !
Old 11-16-2017, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I had the same problem - so I went to my blog settings, added your blog to block - and then I hit Unblock when it prompted me to. So now you're unblocked. Try this and see if it works.....(It really shouldn't be this hard)
ok,

Sorry to admins!
Old 11-16-2017, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
Great parallel, hadn’t thought of that before, Crazy D! I love seeing them in slow motion, makes me appreciate them even more.

In the top pic, Rumple can’t believe this beautiful woman, the woman he loves came back and not only came back but is leaning in to kiss him! He is trying to play it cool, but you can see him leaning towards her as well, he wants it as much as she does. In the 2nd pic, I can’t tell if he is dreaming of Belle since he just got his memories back or if she came to him briefly to show her love and support. Personally I think he was near death and that’s why he saw her, but his dark curse reversed it and reminded him that he is on a quest to find the Guardian! and if there is one thing we know about Rumple is that he is passionate and persistent!
ITA I really love that hospital scene, it was such a lovely surprise

icon by me
Old 11-16-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

me too Irish...and ITA

I so that we saw Belle at the hospital, waiting for him and giving him the fight to carry on his quest... as you said Seamstress a lovely surprise for us all
Old 11-17-2017, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't expecting it at all I may or may not have squealed when that scene happened

icon by me
Old 11-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I was squeeing and crying at the same time , it was a weird noise
Old 11-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I can imagine

icon by me
Old 11-18-2017, 05:30 AM