Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I HAS AN IDEA. *flails* Ok, so maybe this is wishful thinking, but remember how in the promo it showed Emma (and I think Snow?) talking to Hook while in a cage? I'm thinking they were in Rumple's cage/got locked in somehow, so what if, via Rumple's connection with Emma, they manage to transport home?? OH, PLZ DON'T GET MY HOPES UP. I NEED MAH GOLDEN SWAN FEELZ!!!! *flails again* I NEED MORE THAN A GOLDEN SWAN BREAD CRUMB, DAMMIT! GIMME SOME LEGIT FODDERRRRRR. lol Rant over/

Ilda: I hope so! I think I'd die inside (and in a good way) if Gold protected Emma from Hook. AHIAHSOAJSOASS! lol I personally think Hook's looking out for numero uno, so I don't believe he's on anyone's side. At least, not yet. This, after all, would show how he's "worse than Rumple," or whatever the 2x04 promo said. But poor Aurora! She was the only one who showed him an ounce of compassion, and he's all, LOL RIIIP YOAR HEART OOUUUT.

True. xP But they consider each other as their "true" father/son, so yeah. Speaking of looking alike, if Aurora has a mother in her FTL flashbacks, I think it should definitely be Natalie Dormer. She was Sarah Bolger's mother in The Tudors, and it totally makes sense...they look SO freaking similar! They have the same nose, eyes, and just about everything. It's pretty crazy how similar they look.

Wait, did they actually say we'd already seen the father?? I thought they just gave an evasive answer and said "Maybe," but I could be wrong. I wish I was. :/

Ahhh, that screen cap is so beautiful!!! GOLD/HENRY FEELZ!!! lol

I don't mind Hook being evil -- I personally find that more interesting. I mean, if reformed!Hook looks anything like reformed!Rumple, SIGN ME OFF. Ew.

Eliza: I've already forgotten which one episode 6 was...oh wait, Tallahassee! Guess that wasn't a favorite of mine. Whoops. xP

I felt Gold cared for Henry enough, though not as much as he has in the past. Maybe he needs to veil his interest? (WISHFUL THINKING, FTW)

I actually like Cora...she amuses me. xD Somehow she doesn't seem as bad as Regina has been, but maybe it's because she only seems content on getting to Regina instead of ruining the lives of an entire civilization? And I loved her scene with Aurora! They gave Aurora some fire. :3

Hook has no standards. I was all when he leaned in toward Cora...ahhh, old lady kiss! They do have chemistry, though, so at least their scenes are amusing to watch. And now it looks like he'll be "raped" by Regina in the next episode. Those Mills women sure want some Hook.

I thought Ariel said she loved Eric after their first "meeting"? xP "DADDY, I LOVE HIM!" lolol

Yay, I love all of those! I'm pretty sure I know Starlight, but I'll have to look it up to be sure...sometimes I get their songs confused.

I personally don't get how Emma's suddenly a master swordswoman...just how the frack did that happen in that little amount of time? lol And ZOMBIES! I'm a big The Walking Dead fan, so my mom and I were all, "OH GOD, don't let them bite you! You'll TURN!" xP

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 11-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Ilda: I agree with you, but as Kendra said I also think that Gold cared more for Henry AND Emma in S1. This season it's just like "Nooo... I don't want Cora to come to SB because she'll hurt Belle! So I'll just let Henry suffer and kill Emma and Snow instead!!!" WTF?

I don't want to see Emma choose a side either between Hook and Gold! If so I won't be able to choose which one she should be with

Well, Gold has always wanted revenge but he's never tried to kill Emma before. This reminds me more of Dark One Rumple who kills anyone who's on his way, rather than Gold who wouldn't hurt Emma because he cares for her

Kendra: That would be pretty cool! But I doubt so... I find it already awesome that Emma has to go to Rumple's cell to find the thing to get rid of Cora

Well, I guess Tallahassee was a favorite of mine (just not for the Neal/Emma scenes though ^^ )

I thought you'd be happy with Hook/Aurora in this episode But yeah, Hook is a Pirate, he betrays and uses people to get what he wants so I'm not surprised he took Aurora's heart. Not to mention that he doesn't like "being double crossed" My only question is HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HER HEART???

I agree with you, I wish Gold cared a bit more for Henry and Emma, like he did in S1 He still did care for Henry though

Well, Cora has ripped a lot of hearts out, mostly from innocent people and I don't think she would mind killing one of the girls or even Hook or anyone else to get to SB and make Regina and everyone else's life miserable. I really can't stand her, sorry

Well, Colin did say that Hook used his charm a lot to get what he wants, so I don't think he cares how old the woman in front of him is to do so

Well, she only said she loved him after saving him, but maybe that was after their first meeting, I can't remember. Anyway, it's not more ridiculous than Thumbelina saying the Fairy Prince is her "true love" right after they've met too ^^

Aaawww!! I can't confuse Muse's songs because they're all so different But I've listened them all quite a few time, soo...

I also don't get how Emma has learnt to fight so well, so fast! I hope she won't win against Hook because that would be kind of unrealistic IMO (except if she isn't fighting by the rules of course, which seems to be the case)
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: OMG! I love your idea .

They already showed Emma and Regina making magic so, we still need to find out what could happend if Emma touched Gold . He already has magic but still.

I really hope that somehow Gold makes something to make sure Emma and Snow won´t get killed.

To me, Hook is like Rumpel...he´s not on any side but his own.

Wow! I went to see who was Natalie and she looks like Sarah, i mean Aurora .

I can´t give you the link because i don´t have it anymore but the writers said and JMo also said in a interview, that we saw Henry´s father in S1. That doesn´t makes sense a) because we didn´t saw Bae (i think we were in episode 6 or 7 back then) and b) we didn´t even knew Michael (Neal) was going to be on the show. That said, we never saw him on S1.

This is a proof that the writers are changing things and that sucks .

I really love that scene and i also love that Gold told Henry his story . I don´t care that Neal is the father, for me Gold is a father figure to henry.

If Hook is a good guy, it´s boring . I don´t mind if he´s bad as long as he doesn´t hurt Emma .

Eliza: I agree with you on one point. Gold is very different now. In S1 he was still "evil" and he still cared about Emma and Snow. But i´m gonna have hope that Gold won´t allow for anyone to hurt them.

I really want to know what´s going on on the writers head because they are really messing up things with this season. There´s some things i did like (which isn´t about Emma and Gold) but the rest? Great job writers .

About Emma fighting with Hook...maybe she knows how to fight because of her father? She looks a lot like Charming so, it could be . But she doesn´t seem to know much because she Hook.

I think it´s funny because she told Gold on Broken that she wanted to punch him but she ends up punching Hook .

What i really want to see in Emma´s and Gold´s scene is this: first they then .

I´m dreaming, i know .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kendra, Yes. I might be biased but an Emma/Gold pairing would be a lot more interesting than what they are doing now. I guess I just felt that Rumpel needed someone as epic as he is (was) and I'm sorry but Belle pales in comparison to him. And them together on screen is very underwhelming, to say the least. I just wonder how much of it was thought through or written on the spur of the moment or something.

I started to make a Golden Swan video, last year I think, but I never finished. I used Final Cut Pro, which was a little difficult to get the hang of. I know a lot of people use Sony Vegas Pro, and I looked at it but it looks too difficult for me. Is that what you use?

I listened to Map of the Problematique and I liked it a lot! I haven't listened to the other one yet, but I will.

Yes, Fatafaby is great! And I was pleasantly surprised that she did make a Golden Swan video recently.

I hate it when people act like they know what's going to happen. Even if they do end up being right. I take a petty satisfaction when somebody thinks a theory is right, goes on and on about it, and then they are proven wrong.

He doesn't seem like he's in that much of a hurry to find Bae, but maybe that's just me. You think he would've mentioned it earlier, if that was what his favor to Emma will be. How wonderfully convenient if he doesn't have to search at all and Neal (who turns out to be Bae) just falls into his lap (so to speak).

I'd love for Gold to protect Emma or vice versa. I do think that Hook and Gold both look out for themselves.

I think that Hook coming on to Cora proves that he'll do anything to get to Gold and get his revenge. And I'm glad we got to see a darker Hook.

I feel like Cora is much worse than Regina because if it wasn't for her Regina wouldn't have turned out the way she did.

I look forward to Emma going to Rumpels cell!

Ilda, I feel like I'm one of those fans who always complain about the show.

I guess that might make sense to some people, and they might think it's a great twist but not me. I'd much rather it go the way you said, but I know it's too late for that. Frankly, I'd rather Rumpel/Gold be alone because having him in a relationship (at least the one that's on the show now) really weighs him down. At least I have Time Around if I want to see how great the show could have been.

I loved the Gold and Henry scenes in the episode! I really enjoyed the Emma/Snow and Snowing parts of the episode as well. And I loved Regina breaking up the date. Lana and Robert do have a nice chemistry together!

I think the writers said that we could have seen the father before. Of course, after Tallahassee, we know that's not the case.

Yeah, I wanted Emma to punch Gold dammit! Oh well, I guess Hook's the next best thing.

I'm sorry, I'll answer your pm tomorrow! (and send you links).

Eliza, I listened to a few of those songs and I liked them! I think I heard Undisclosed Desires before in a video, but I will give it a listen. I think I'll listen to a lot more Muse songs now.

I don't think he only cares about Belle, but I suppose she'd be his main concern, since she'll probably need protection and might even be kidnapped again. Who knows? I don't think he'd have to be as worried for Emma anyway. She can take care of herself.

I also wonder how Hook got Aurora's heart, though I guess it was while she was asleep. Does everyone know how to take hearts on that show? And why didn't Cora just take her heart when she had her there? She could have done it when she was unconscious too, so she wouldn't know it. It makes no sense to me.

(Jareth, Labyrinth)

Last edited by EmmaGold; 11-27-2012 at 09:04 PM
Old 11-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Eliza: I don't think Gold did all this just for Belle...if he had, I feel like he would've given a more powerful reaction to Regina's words. If I recall correctly, the close-up was on Belle's face instead of Gold's during that moment. If you ask me, Belle's a real PITA! She keeps turning out to be a burden since she can't take care of herself. -_- Not to mention, Gold didn't seem too upset about ditching Belle in the diner. If anything, it almost seemed like a welcome distraction.

The decision's easy for me, because I base my decision on Henry. Hook VS Rumple on that issue is Rumple, hands down. Though he was too cowardly to go after Bae, I feel like he'd still be a great father to Henry. Hook? Not so much. Though Milah was his "true love," he didn't mind tearing a family apart/ruining Bae's happiness (Milah seemed to love Bae, so he should've offered to take the boy with them). From what's been presented thus far, I don't see him being father material at all. If I were Emma and wanted a fling, I'd choose Hook. If I were Emma and wanted a good father for Henry, I'd choose Rumple.

I was surprised because I didn't think he could practice magic. Somebody figured that Cora taught him (they obviously have a history), and the best way to get back at Rumple would be to rip his heart out (or Belle's) and kill them in the same way Milah died. He's probably practiced on many people, though if Cora was interested in Aurora's heart, I don't see why she didn't get it herself in the first place.

Idk, I like Barbara Hershey in the role. She's evil and doesn't bother masking it (in most cases), which I can respect more than Regina (who would constantly pretend she was something she wasn't). I think she's finally changing, though Henry seemed suspiciously interested in the magic...

I think it'd be unrealistic too, but the promo made it look like Hook and Emma were an equal match. o_O I doubt he was going easy on her, so Idk.

Ilda: I HAS A NEW IDEA! After Emma returns to Storybrooke, she and Gold go on a stakeout of sorts (why? I DON'T KNOW WHY, LEAVE ME ALONE) in Emma's car. They argue and do their typical hot scene of dissent, then they lunge toward each other and start making out, only to realize that... *GASP!* they forgot to put on the emergency brake! So they go rolling down the hill in their car, only to run over Hook, Cora, or Regina (whoever proves to be on my sh&tlist in the foreseeable future, I guess). It'd probably be funniest if it were Hook, because he'd pop their tire with his ...well...hook. I WANT THEES TO BE CANON NAO PLZ.

Well, if Bae IS Neal/the father, then we technically saw him in S1.

I thought the promo description said they would kill anyone who WASN'T Snow and Emma?? They made it sound as though they were trying to protect the Charmings. For Henry's sake, I think Regina would try and prevent them from getting axed.

Haha, IKR? I was all :O when I first saw Sarah, because I knew Natalie first (since I've only watched up to where Anne Boleyn died in The Tudors. I could easily confuse them for the other.

Yeah, we have enough good guys on the show. Bring on the baddies!

EmmaGold: Belle most definitely pales in comparison to him, because he's such an interesting character (or was). She's just...not interesting, sorry. Even with all these extra episodes, I still don't feel one way or the other about her, which is never good. If Belle ends up getting killed off, I can tell you I won't be crying.

I've heard Final Cut Pro and Sony Vegas Pro are about the same, but I wouldn't know since I've never used FCP. But yes, I use SVP. So does FataFaby. It's wonderful! I especially love making gifs with them, because if I don't feel like making a vid, but would like to make a quick little Golden Swan kiss, I totally can/upload it to Tumblr.

Omg, that sounds exactly like me. LOL Some
Spoiler:

Wait, when did FataFaby upload another Golden Swan vid?? I hope I didn't miss it! Subscriptions have been glitchy over the past few months!

That's true, he doesn't. The only inkling we saw was in 2x01 and 2x04 when he revealed his intentions/desire to find Bae. If Emma was the key to that, you'd think he'd act more concerned/desperate. :/

I love that in a character. That type of devil-may-care, hellbent determination is intriguing, because you never know just how far they'll go. "Further." ;D Sorry, couldn't resist... Anyway, I think it was Cora who said something that made me think of a Golden Swan line (I think it was the "You're more powerful than you know" line) when she was talking to Aurora. These writers need to stop recycling!

I do, too! I'm really hoping Emma will learn something about Rumple there. And like Ilda said, they have that connection with their names...I'd love for them both to simultaneously say the other's name, only to have THAT open up the portal/transfer Snow and Emma back home.

It's still not too late for Emma to punch Rumple...or better yet, maul him. lolol

I agree. Single!Gold is WAY preferable to ball-and-chain!Gold. Boooriiing. I mean, if that's how Golden Swan is going to look if they end up together, ABANDON SHIP!!! So no, I don't think I'm being biased. I'd skip out on the show SO fast if that happened.

I honestly think most of those songs have been used in fanvids... I know Time is Running Out and Undisclosed Desires were used a LOT in the Batman fandom. OUAT, not so much...haven't seen anything by Muse for this fandom yet.

Haha, epic comment is epic. Emma CAN take care of herself, and that's why I love her! Belle just aggravates me more and more with her dependency, especially since she acts like she's an expert on everything when she's NOT.

I definitely think Hook took her heart while she was asleep (that's probably why Aurora didn't quite seem herself -- will this make her emotionless like Graham?), and like I mentioned earlier, I have a feeling he was taught under Cora's instruction in exchange for something else.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 11-27-2012 at 09:40 PM
Old 11-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

EmmaGold: We didn´t like that Rumpel killed a few people after he became the Dark One but at the same time, it wasn´t a surprise. He is suppose to be a villain so, seeing Rumpel/Gold act like he´s all good, that´s really strange. I mean, i like all these scenes where he takes care of Henry but i miss seeing him in action.

I´m saying this because i´m happy that we got to see a darker side of Hook. To be honest, i don´t think that only the villains have a dark side. Everyone has.

At this point, i´m curious to see what´s going to happen because Gold wants to stop Cora at any cost. But even after what Rumpel did to his wife, i really think that Emma could be on his side if there´s a show down between him and Hook. Emma may not know everything about Gold but she already knows he´s not a good guy. Hook (i hope i´m wrong) seems to be working with Cora and i doubt that Emma will be happy once she finds out Hook double cross her again. I don´t want Hook on Cora´s side, i´m just saying that right now, Gold has a better chance with Emma. Not to mention that Gold is helping her son. What woman doesn´t like that ?

Lana and Robert scenes were one of the things that i love on this episode .

What was stuck in my mind was the fact that when the writers said that about Henry´s father, we haven´t seen Desperate Souls yet. That´s why i have hope Neal isn´t Bae.

Thanks for the links and take your time .

Kendra: I started to read your theory and it looked so romantic. But then i read the part "rolling down the hill..." .

There´s another scene that i wouldn´t mind to see. I like to think that with Emma´s help, Gold would be able to cross the border so, if he went with Emma to search for Bae...they could have a moment where they go undercover and then they are in the car, someone appears and they have to act like nothing´s wrong. So, they have to make out .

Yeah, but like i said to EmmaGold...we weren´t on that episode yet .

I was thinking of this:

Rumpel on Desperate Souls and Henry on Child of the moon.

BTW, i made another wallpaper .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Ilda: I really hope that once Emma comes back to SB, things will change for Gold and he'll try to protect Emma more than he's doing right now

Though I'm still having this bad feeling because of Robert's new interview.... Have you read it?

Yeah, the Writers aren't really doing a great job as to where Gold & Emma are concerned this season

Yes, Emma punching Hook is pretty funny I don't think she knows as much as him about fighting either, she didn't have enough time to learn But maybe Hook will teach her a bit more ^^

I really want a scene like that with Gold/Emma too!! Arguments then making out should really be their thing

And OMG those parallels with the fire!!!

And your art is sooo pretty

EmmaGold: You really should! Muse has one of the best writing I know!! Their songs always remind me of my own life or of a couple I ship

I know Emma can take care of herself of course! But I would still love Gold to care and worry for her! And Emma would all be like "I don't need your help anymore Gold"

I don't know... It doesn't make sense to me either that Cora didn't think of simply taking Aurora's heart herself either I also wonder if all the villains know how to take hearts on this show

Kendra: It's funny cause I also felt like Gold was relieved, kind of, when Regina came in and stopped his lunch date with Belle I also didn't get why Belle didn't react more strongly to Regina (the woman who kept her in jail) btw

Well, I know I don't see things the same way you do, but I believe that Hook and Henry would get along pretty well together! Of course Hook didn't care about Bae because he didn't know anything about him and Milah is the one who should have chosen to take him with her! We have no reason, based on the show, to believe that Hook has discouraged her to bring Bae along with them, so I wouldn't judge him about that, or even about his attitude with children at all. I know he's probably having a hard time with them (based on Peter Pan But it's more teenagers who don't want to grow up than children in there) but that would be the funny thing of his interaction with Henry, if ever he got attached to him mostly. However, I also do think that Gold has a special connection with Henry and that it will never disappear. I do think that later on Henry could always go to Gold to talk or to learn more about magic and FTL! So even based on Henry, I'm sorry but for now I can't choose

I agree! I also think that if Hook knows how to take hearts it's because either Cora or Regina taught him and it's a way to get his revenge over Rumple! And I'm also wondering why Cora didn't take Aurora's heart herself

Well, I totally hated Regina in S1, but she's a lot better this season IMO, so now I hate both Cora and King George who both seem a lot more evil than her ^^ But yes, Cora does completely admit to be evil at least. I hope that won't change, I kind of like to hate her

I doubt so too, and again I don't Emma is going to play fair
Old 11-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Eliza: I only read that article where the cast was talking about going back to FTL. I didn´t read the Robert´s interview .

I just hope that the writers show us this season what´s the favor. I mean, they have to, they said we are going to see Bae this season and if the favor is to find him.

I keep looking for some parallels between Gold and Henry .

By the way, i don´t know if you saw but we have a Gold/Henry thread . It doesn´t matter if you don´t think they are grandfather and grandson because there´s some fans there that don´t think that .

Thanks . I´m glad you like my arts .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Too lazy to reply to everyone, but Ilda, just know that I LOVE your new wallpaper! Probably one of my top faves of yours!

And I know, my scenario was more goofy than romantic. I WOULD still love to see a beautiful hurt/comfort scene between them, though, thanks entirely to my replaying a hurt/comfort scene on a loop. I'd love for them to both talk about each other's sons, then
Spoiler:
... I mean, could you imagine if Gold cradled Emma against his chest and stroked her hair like that? I think I'd scream/go into shock, and then my mom would have to resuscitate me. XDD I bawled like a baby during that scene (though you won't since you don't know what's going on ), so I know I'd probably bawl if that ever happened with Gold and Emma. Omg... My feelz hurt just at the thought of it. .__. Sometimes you don't need words to express your feelings when you hold the same kind of pain (Gold and Emma definitely do), so I think it'd be beautiful/well-done if they ever got to do a scene without words. JMo and Robert are both very good at being expressive with their eyes/actions.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 11-29-2012 at 02:42 AM
Old 11-29-2012, 05:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Thank you so much . I made a lot of arts about them but i must say this is one of my favourites too .

I would love if they could have a scene like that . He already took the first step by saying that she´s like him so, a hug scene wouldn´t be impossible .

Of course, i don´t want Henry to get hurt but the scene that you describe it´s very possible to happen .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Ilda: I'll PM you the link to the interview soon then

One of the most interesting things this season will definitely be The Favor! Can't wait to see what it is

I couldn't find the Gold/Henry thread but however, I'm not sure I'll go over there. It's complicated enough like that But I do think that they have a very special connection, it doesn't matter that they're grandpa/grandson or not because their connection isn't special because of that, it's special because of Emma IMO

I ALWAYS love your arts bb

Kendra: I would love a Gold/Emma scene like that one
Old 11-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Eliza: Thanks .

Well, we all know how Gold works so, the favor it´s something big, i know it .

I also think Gold and Henry have a special connection because he hold Henry when he was a baby . But i understand that you don´t want to go there .

Edit: I don´t know if all of you know that we have a new rule here at . The rule is that from now on, there can only be threads for actual couples on the show. I´ve send a PM to Heather because i was having some doubts. Our thread exists for over a year, in another words we created this thread before this new rule appear. But to be fair with every shippers, from now this thread can´t be for shipping them. We can only discuss their scenes or what we want to see on the show, without referring to them as a couple.

For a shipping thread, we have to go to the Couple thread. I haven´t open any thread there because i think we should talk about them here and for anything romantic, we can talk on our LJ. At least, that´s my opinion but you decide .

I know it´s not a good news but what can we do? I must say that i´m thinking of leaving . I don´t know about you all. If you stay, i stay too. I´m just saying this because a lot of shippers left this thread and with this new rule...i don´t know.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 11-29-2012 at 12:00 PM
Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ilda, Ugh! That really blows. But it's not a surprise. I guess I had a feeling things would go this way on this site. If you can only ship canon couples together then that's just plain boring to me.

I don't get the not referring to them as a couple part and the talking about what we want to see on the show part. Because what if we say we'd like to see them as a couple on the show? I've never said that they were meant to be (or referred to them as a couple), I just loved their scenes together and I'd find it more interesting if they ever got together.

I don't think we've been too blatant about anything.

But I'm guessing posting fan fiction or videos is out of the question now? I guess I really don't care enough to pm a mod, I'm sure I'm right anyway.

I don't even know what I can post. I'll be back to reply later.

(Jareth, Labyrinth)

Last edited by EmmaGold; 11-29-2012 at 06:55 PM
Old 11-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Umm, what?? I'm sorry, but this seems completely wrong to me. That's like infringing on our rights to like something OTHER than canon. It's bad enough that we got in trouble for expressing opinions in our OWN thread, but now we can't use "taboo" words like "couple" in here?? I'm with EmmaGold. I never believed Gold and Emma would be canon, nor have I claimed that they ever would be. I just said "wouldn't it be nice if...?" Seriously, I don't understand this rule. We were here before this new thing, so why do we suddenly have to censor ourselves? Isn't having the right to choose what we like/want to discuss the whole POINT of being a fan?? There shouldn't be any rules on that front!

Well, that stinks! I'd think that fan vids would be ok, because a lot of the "couple" vids I've seen are just mash-ups of their clips. Vids like mine and Fatafaby's would probably be more "off-limits" since we've manipped them to kiss and stuff.

Ilda: *squee* lol I hope so! The hug part was great, but I'd also like her to fall asleep in his lap like in that clip. And I know, that's what's so sad. It's like these writers THRILL in hurting their characters! The Charmings have yet to be together/get their happy ending, and nobody on the show is truly happy, IMO. Red/Ruby is another one who gets kicked while she's down quite a bit... It's like the writers don't want anyone to have a good life on this show. :S

Did they ever say on the show that Gold held Henry as a baby? I honestly can't remember. :S

I'm assuming you mean a couples' thread under the OUAT section? :/ Nooo, thank you. Fans of femmeslash/slash are going to be PISSED, because they're rarely canon! That hardly seems fair. :/ I mean, a lot of them COULD be canon (like Red Beauty), but the show more than likely won't go there because of potential controversy.

Eliza: Could you PM me the interview, as well? :3 Or have you posted it on LJ? I'll go check. I assumed that it affected us Golden Swan fans, so I guess you could post it over there?

Ahh, me too! *flails* I know it's coming -- I just wish I knew when! Perhaps when Emma finally returns?

I'm kind of surprised there's a Gold/Henry thread... I wasn't aware that was a popular relationship. I certainly love it, but then, I think just about all of us on here do.

EmmaGold: Ikr?? If we can't post what we want about Golden Swan, what else IS there to say?

Stalk me:
Old 11-30-2012, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Girls: I already said it and i´m gonna say it again. i was sad when our thread became like a ghost town over here. Yes, some shippers still posted but still. Things became more and more worst until there was six or five of us .

Now things were calm and we are almost getting some Emma and Gold scenes and then...this happens.

I kind of understand the mods because at least, this rule is for everybody! But even if there is some shippers wars, we didn´t do anything! For on hand, it´s fair that the rule applys for everybody but on the other hand, we are paying for some s#ht we didn´t do! I´m not gonna play innocent here because there WAS a war between us and other ship and i was in the middle but what the hell did we do now? Nothing!

Sometimes the mods tell us that we are getting of topic and i think that happens because we don´t have any other subject to talk about. Yes, this is a Emma and Gold thread but we didn´t had any scenes between them. So, we have to pass the time by talking about theories and how we would love for them to became a couple. If we can talk here about them as a couple, whatelse i am going to talk about?

Like i said on our LJ, i don´t think that i will stay here anymore. I have no idea if the motive was a shippers wars or someone that went complainning to the mods. Who ever did that, won because our thread is going to turn into a ghost town again because i refuse to say here how i want Emma and Gold to became friends when to tell the truth, i want them to get married, have kids and be happy.

From now on, i´m gonna come here at because the other threads that i like but this one, nop.

There´s just two questions that i would love to know:

1. Why the Golden Swan ship gets always screwed.

2. What the hell did we do to pay the price?

At least, we have our LJ where we can say anything we want and ship Emma and Gold! I may creat a forum for them, if anyone wants too .

I just hope the person that caused this, is happy .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide