Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I just find it fishy that she came out of the blue when he woke up. When Regina found about Mary reading to him.
Yeah. I don't think the Mayor is stupid enough to bring this fake wife around and not ahve the legal documents created to back it up though.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Well. Emma can tell if someone is lying or not and she could tell something was not right. But I still, unfotunately, think David's wife believes in what she's saying.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Emma could tell that there wasn't something up her superpowers were tingling.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If there's documents, then it's definitely falsified just recently. No real marriage ever took place, Regina wasn't expecting him to come out of the coma so she had to think up a back up plan.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly and I hope they discover that soon. I mean he's been in a comma for 28 years for crying out loud. There is no way he was ever married to her.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

28 years! It's a miracle he managed to walk out of the hospital.

Quote:
If there's documents, then it's definitely falsified just recently. No real marriage ever took place, Regina wasn't expecting him to come out of the coma so she had to think up a back up plan.
That's true. I wonder how much influence the Evil Queen had in creating the Storybrook world. Whether she sorted out who or what everyone would be. She thought Charming was dead when the fairytale land was transformed into Storybrook, so there would have been no reason for her to create a fake wife.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cydonia~ (View Post)

That's true. I wonder how much influence the Evil Queen had in creating the Storybrook world. Whether she sorted out who or what everyone would be. She thought Charming was dead when the fairytale land was transformed into Storybrook, so there would have been no reason for her to create a fake wife.
Maybe Mr. Gold came up with the idea for Regina?! I mean, I think the one person in the town that Regina does have to worry about somewhat - is him.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, he is the only one who actually intimidates her for a change.

I'm curious about what both of them do know about FTL. Their conversation at the end of the 2nd ep was very ambiguous.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Well, there really can't be, realistically in the story's premise, any marriage that can take place given that he's been in a coma forever.

Quote:
I don't think it's really been 28 years for them. For the fairy tale characters in Storybrooke, time stood still. It's like they repeat the same day over and over again, without noticing... it's only when Emma decided tos tay that time started moving, which is why we don't see Mary or David age, or Regina age...

It's been 28 years for our world and Emma, but thsoe affected by the curse, I think, has just been in the same state they were as they left the fairy tale land.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ True, but 28 years still would have just passed without them being affected by it, I think. It is our world.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes 28 years did pass just not in the confines of the people who are cursed who just stayed at the same state. XD I think that's why he had the energy to walk out on his own anyway XD
Old 11-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

That means Henry must have been the only one in town who was actually aging. What about the other kids?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think the other kids aged unless they came from the outside world. If they were fairytale characters they be stuck too. I don't think many people come to their town. The surprise on Granny and Ruby's face showed that. The book to write names of who is staying was really dusty. I think most people just go right through. Maybe the town kind of creeped them out. Also most poeple just go through small town. They don't usually stay.

That makes sense Hannah.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cydonia~ (View Post)
That means Henry must have been the only one in town who was actually aging. What about the other kids?
Hopefully that gets explained more soon, but I'm thinking anyone who's not actually in the curse also ages... and I'm thinking that those outside of the curse doesn't notice because I'm sure wtih magic and all Regina would have at least thought of putting some sort of charm that makes it so no one who isnt aware of the curse notices that no one is aging.

Anyway, that's jsut my speculation as to how it's possible David can walk even after the long time in a coma.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

It just seems strange that everyone except Henry is not aging and no one noticed it. But then, their minds and memories are all muddled because of the curse.

Anyways, back to Charming. I'm going to stare at the opening post some more.