Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Agree so much, i mean she hasn't even been on a real first date, it was a study session which turned into a hook up which turned into relationship, for 8 years! Seriously not sure thats the best way to go. She was with him becuase he wanted the same things, he was a doctor and that was the only thing that seemed to matter, he fit in with her career and life plan.

Lemon was better for George in the way that she wants the housewife and mum style. She doesn't want a real job she just has her projects in the town and of course beina belle. But now George has messed that up as well. In a way Zoe is the strongest female in the town, I would say espcially with her career and I don't think that was what George is looking for

And totally agree about Wade, she ignored her feelings because he didn't match her life plan, but then moving to Bluebell didn't match her life plan and thats turned our brilliantly

And OMG yes, so need more boning, lots and lots more sex please
So nice to have Wilson on the same side as his character and us. And although they are fictional I get what you mean, she must have been so overwhelmed, although not real virgin she was virgin to the kind of passion that Wade has for her. That would be so new for her.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

She was definitely brand new to that kind of passion and sexual tension I can only imagine how absolutely amazing it must have been. No wonder she was speechless and breathless I hope that opened her eyes to possibilities.

Dont know if this was posted, but it's really good:

Last edited by ~lipstick; 05-20-2012 at 10:57 AM
Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Never mind being speechless and breathless after amazing sex, he could make me speechless and breathless with a single look

And there are so many videos of them out there now, and it seems so many songs can relate to their relationship perfectly. There are already a few songs i just associate with them now thanks to videos.

but after that passion she can't go back to George. So boring!
Old 05-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

All these fanvids make that sex scene even hotter. How is that possible?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
After guys that she only saw as viable future husbands and never letting herself be with guys just for the sake of being with them and enjoying the moment, it's obvious that she never experienced with anyone what she did with Wade and if she doesn't seriously question her choices after that then I'm just going to give up. Her night with Wade's probably the best night and best sex she has ever had, specially when she clearly looked overwhelmed by the way Wade handled her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeDr<3 (View Post)
And although they are fictional I get what you mean, she must have been so overwhelmed, although not real virgin she was virgin to the kind of passion that Wade has for her. That would be so new for her.
I agree also she has the myth of her father... george, judson, jesse are a younger version of ethan hart IMO. and I can be attracted too that kind of man... in my 30s I'd like that kind of guy... but wade is -if not complety- a friend, he is charming and friendly... they shared some intense moments, they know about each other family issues... they can talk about their father as much as ZG did. as wade said, there's something between us... they should give a try to this "something" and see how far they can go together

great vids, great songs and editing!
#Revenge | #PrettyLittleLiars | #HawaiiFive-O | #WhiteCollar | #Fringe | #2BrokeGirls | #Suits
#GamesOfThrones | #TheGoodWife | #Spartacus | #Supernatural | #Dexter | #Homeland

@MVitto | JMOLOVEForum
Old 05-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I completely agree Lipstick, great analysis

I've always felt that George was way too traditional (and dull) for Zoe. He's the stable, mature, church-going small town guy who's nice to everyone and Zoe is not like that at all. As much as she whines about it, I've always felt she was an equal participant in her banter and often childish wars with Wade and that deep down, she actually gets a kick out of it. They are more alike in many ways than she would admit: funny, feisty, sarcastic, smart, stubborn, proud, big-hearted and charmingly immature Zoe is a modern woman who has bite and a mind of her own - unless she's with George - and I don't think she'd be satisfied to settle in the traditional lifestyle that George offers, she'd be bored. And, from a writers point of view, what would be the point of having her change her entire life to come to Bluebell and pretty much recreate the pattern of who she was in NYC? Anyway, her interest for George was always more intellectual than based on a real attraction IMO, most their interactions always seem to be so nice...and I don't mean that in a good way, but in a "lacking sparks" way. With Wade, it's complicated and infuriating, but it's also challenging, fun and passionate...which leads me to:

Quote:
it's obvious that she never experienced with anyone what she did with Wade and if she doesn't seriously question her choices after that then I'm just going to give up. Her night with Wade's probably the best night and best sex she has ever had, specially when she clearly looked overwhelmed by the way Wade handled her. It was pure sexuality and intense as hell, even to us simply watching (can you imagine to her experiencing? Yes I do realize they're fictional characters, but that kind of chemistry and intensity isn't made up).
I agree 100%. I'm still in awe that the same writers who gave us weird ass storylines in the second half of the season were able to pull up such a finely crafted arc for both Zoe and Wade in the end, one which turned everything upside down in a single night in such a believable way. It was really, really well done. I really thought that if they had them sleep together in the finale, it would look like a rebound or just a sexual hookup, but the way they chose to portray it had so many layers and tones that instead of putting out the fire that is their entire relationship, it made it go to another level where you can clearly see how compatible they are not only on a physical level (which, byt the way, GOD are they ever...that's pretty important in a relationship), but also on an emotional level by showing just how easy and natural it would be for them to be with each other - it was pure abandon, pleasure and compatibility (sexual and emotional) IMO. And all that in ONE single scene...I'm telling you, I don't think that any other show can touch that scene in terms of perfect balance of sexy/passionate and playful/cute...incredible

Oh, and such great videos guys - the one where she closes the door is awesome! If only right

ETA: @Lenaguffi - should have known you were responsible for such an amazing video - you're really great at this, especially fitting the images to the words. I love it and it's definitely going in my favorites. You rock

Last edited by Zapple; 05-20-2012 at 02:16 PM
Old 05-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wade challenges her he keeps her on her toes. Even Judson pointed out that it seemed like she was more interested in pranking Wade back then she was in seeing him. No matter what hard Zoe tries she enjoys the way that Wade can push her buttons yeah he makes her angry, but he also excites her. I think he makes her feel more alive and care free than she has ever felt. It's obvious that Zoe always pictured the kind of guy she would get involved with and Wade didn't fit that bill, but that's the whole reason why she should go with Wade. With Wade it would never be boring they are so different yet fit perfectly.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Judson saw what was happening between her and Wade so easily, I'm just wondering how George hasn't seen it. Even when Wade and George were in jail and Wade told him to back off Zoe he was talking more about himself and Lemon than Wade and Zoe. He has never mentioned Wades feelings.
And I think the way Wade pushes Zoes buttons is good for, she says it takes a day for her to relax for Judson but with Wade its just comfortable. Theres no strain on releationship and no need to plan out loads of things. With the right person, things just flow. She just hasn't noticed the flow before with Wade.

And Zoes life so far, thinks she wants to live in NY, comes to Bluebell. Loves Bluebell.
Thinkgs she wants to be with George, gets with Wade. Loves Wade
At least I'm hoping for that last bit to happen
Old 05-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've always felt she was an equal participant in her banter and often childish wars with Wade and that deep down, she actually gets a kick out of it.
I think it's mostly because she never had that with anyone else. I can even imagine Zoe never socializing much because she spent most of her time trying to please her father and studying to get in med school. She didn't have time for that kind of thing. Wade really is a first for her in every single aspect. He brings out a completely different side of Zoe Hart, and ironically, it's exactly what her boss back in NYC told her she needed to find by doing general practice.

Quote:
her interest for George was always more intellectual than based on a real attraction IMO
I completely agree with this! That's why I have always said they'd be great friends, but not a good match romantically.

Quote:
No matter what hard Zoe tries she enjoys the way that Wade can push her buttons yeah he makes her angry, but he also excites her. I think he makes her feel more alive and care free than she has ever felt.
Because it's fun. She enjoys his pranks, she enjoys Wade messing with her, and picking on her.

Quote:
I'm just wondering how George hasn't seen it
Seriously, what's up with that? Every single person in town saw Wade has a crush on Zoe and a lot saw Zoe has the hots for Wade, amazing how George is the only one who hasn't noticed a thing.

Was this posted? a vid to Sparks Fly updated with scenes from the finale

Quote:
7. Can you tease a little about what's in store for Wade? Is Zoe the one?

I think so. I'm always rooting for Zoe and Wade. I think they belong together... As to whether or not that will happen... it's anybody's guess.

Awww;. If Wilson is saying so who am I to argue?

Full interview here: http://www.myfanbase.de/serien/interviews/?pid=13836

Last edited by ~lipstick; 05-20-2012 at 02:35 PM
Old 05-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just saw this episode and wow, they finally got it out of the way, huh? Now what? Is he gonna get ready for actual relationship or what? He better starts doing that or else, he'll lose her to another guy.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wade really is a first for her in every single aspect. He brings out a completely different side of Zoe Hart, and ironically, it's exactly what her boss back in NYC told her she needed to find by doing general practice.
Once again, great parallel!!! I'd never thought of the link with her original reason for coming to Bluebell and how Wade reflect that...you're on fire with your analysis today

Quote:
I completely agree with this! That's why I have always said they'd be great friends, but not a good match romantically.
I think so too, which is why I always accepted that they did have some kind of chemistry, just not the romantic kind. George only started bugging me when they started pulling that destiny crap on us.

Quote:
amazing how George is the only one who hasn't noticed a thing
Maybe it's because he barely was in the show for half of the season

Quote:
Because it's fun. She enjoys his pranks, she enjoys Wade messing with her, and picking on her.
She SO does Which is why I so, so, so wish he doesn't move off the plantation next year, no matter what happens, because their close proximity and kitchen-sharing situation is kind of key to all these great interactions that are so funny/sexy.

As for Wilson's quote: I'm SO happy that he's not the kind of politically correct guy who'd never commit to any opinion. I love that he states right on that he does believe Z&W belong together and that she is "the one" We could not be better represented I think...the guy behind the character seems just as charming and great
Old 05-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapple (View Post)
I think so too, which is why I always accepted that they did have some kind of chemistry, just not the romantic kind. George only started bugging me when they started pulling that destiny crap on us.
not just "destiny" but "love"??? with the amount of time the've spent with each other? i actually prefer that the most Z&W referred their connection was "something going between us." they cannot put a name to it or even define it. at least for now. it should take some time for them to figure this out which would mean more Zade scenes for us to obsess over!
Old 05-20-2012, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 05-20-2012, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapple (View Post)
As for Wilson's quote: I'm SO happy that he's not the kind of politically correct guy who'd never commit to any opinion. I love that he states right on that he does believe Z&W belong together and that she is "the one" We could not be better represented I think...the guy behind the character seems just as charming and great
He's right there with us

Old 05-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
..you're on fire with your analysis today
I have been saying all that stuff from the beginning! Wade represents Bluebell, and Bluebell represents the human, emotional, carefree side she was told to find.

Quote:
As for Wilson's quote: I'm SO happy that he's not the kind of politically correct guy who'd never commit to any opinion. I love that he states right on that he does believe Z&W belong together and that she is "the one" We could not be better represented I think
I know! Me too! I'm so glad he isn't on the fnce or trying to stay neutral, he roots for ZW and that's it. I understand why Rachel would want to remain neutral, but I still wish she'd pick a side (and the side would be ZW ).

^love the gifs, I really love how he stan ZW so much
Closed Thread   Post New Thread