Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

"Mmm-hm." I said as she said she didn't like him, then she said she didn't have a chance with him. "You have a chance with him." I told her and took another sip. I looked at who she was waving at, what a surprise it was Kenny. "Don't like him, eh?" I said with a smirk.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I looked over at Erin after I waved back to Kenny.
"How can you be sure that I have a chance with a guy like that?" I said as I looked up at Kenny."You figured me out I do have a thing for him but I know that there would never be a chance between the two of us and that kills me." I said looking down."I need a beer." I said as I walked over and took a beer and opened it up and chugged it down and placed the empty can on the table."There much better." I said as I looked at her."What I have drank before."

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-07-2004, 04:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

I looked over kenny. Girls didn't hang all over him, yet he wasn't ugly. And He seems like a nice guy. I saw Ryan talking to Alice, oh I forgot he told me he was going her online! I turned my attention back to Lily. Iw atched her chug the beer down a look at her wide-eyed and eyebrows raised, I wouldn't think she would be one to drink. "You've drank before, that's surprising." I said and finished the rest of my beer. "Sp go over to Kenny and talk to him." I told her. And this is the reason I take a phsycology major. I have done this everyday of my life. Give people advice, help people out, I'm never not doing something that incorporates my major.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I stared at her I felt a little buzz from the two beers kick in and laughed it off as I walked over to where Kenny was.I felt a little different then I usually did but nothing too harmful.I tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

She laughed, oh dear god she's drunk. I hope she dosen't make a fool of herself.

Kenny

I turned around as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I saw it was Lily. I seem not to always say all the right things around her. "H-hey Lily, whats up?" I asked her.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I smiled at him."Hey Kenny." I said to him.I stared at him for a minute and then let out a laugh."You remind me of someone." I said starting to laugh harder."Oh I know who it is..that guy Seth from that show called the OC." I said as I stopped laughing.God I hated when the alchol took over I tried to control myself."I just wanted to know if you wanted to dance."

Old 01-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

I looked over Lily. She wasn't acting like herself. Then she started laughing, oh she's drunk. Great! She's only attracted to me when she's drunk...just great! I thought to myself. She asked me if I wanted to dance. "Yea, erm sure." I said. I took her hand and lead her out onto the dance floor.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hannah

I entered the building, and saw Daren i walked over to him,
"Hey Daren"
I tryed to make myself sexy.
Im a Cute little #196
Old 01-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I followed him out and wrapped my arms around his neck as the song started to go I felt his arms around my waist and smiled inside."I think that I did the wrong thing here.." I said to him as I looked at him."I should never have drank tonite tommorow is going to be horrible." I said as we danced."Kenny, you are such a funny kid."

Old 01-07-2004, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

I wrapped my arms around her waist. She started talking and I listened to her. "Funny?" I asked her. Okay out of all the things people have ever said to me, funny has never been one of them. "Most say nice, down-to-earth, never funny." I told Lily. "What makes you think I'm so funny?" I asked her, as we danced to the song.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I laughed when he asked why I thought he was funny.I really didn't know why I had said he was funny it could just be because every time I was around him I always found myself laughing or just the way he stumbled his way through conversations.I didn't want him to know what I could tell him."I don't know you just are." I said with a laugh.The song ended and we stopped dancing."I'm thirsty.I'm going to go and get a water.Want anything?" I asked him as I looked over at the coolers that were filled.

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited CherryChica87 ]

Old 01-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

I smiled at her and shook my head. "Nah, thats okay. I'll see you later?" I asked her and walked back over to Daren and Sam. Daren had a smirk on his face. "What!?" I asked him.

That was a really nice dance with her. The way she fit perfectly into my arms, and the way she danced, yes she was drunk but, it was still perfect.

Erin

I saw Lily walk towards the coolers that held beer and water. I prepeared my self to have to steal the beer from her if she took it, I was relieved when I saw her take the water.

"So, that didn't exactly look like it was the hardest thing in the world for you to do, even thought you are slightly drunk." I told her. "What did you guys talk about?" I asked her.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Lily
"Nothing really just boring stuff." I said to her with a shrug."I guess I just wasn't good enough to hang around with tonite." I said as I watched as he walked back over to the other guys."I hate this I hate being the only girl that never gets the guys she wants." I said angrily.

Old 01-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

"Believe me your not the only one who dosen't get the guy." I told her. She had no idea what I had to go through in seventh grade, no one besides soemone else who went through it would. It's humiating, having people call you stalker and Daren obsesser. I hated Daren after everything the whole school put me through, 'Oh your the freak that likes daren and blah blah. Ba$tard$. I thought.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I looked at Erin and shrugged."I'm sorry." I said leaving it be."Anyways I am going to dance to this song come on." I said pulling her with me to the dance floor.I started to dance to the song alone as I looked over at Erin that just was watching me like I was crazy.I continued to dance by myself having a blast.