Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Seven Brothers MYOC Starting

This is sort of like my other rpg except without the bar and the brother's aren't close in this one. They have their problems and stuff like that.

The Parker brothers all come from the small town of Four Corners, Tennessee. The town's so small that both the elementry school and high school were in the same building and they only had one of each class. So it's obvious why all of the boys wanted out on their own. They all got accepted to a colleger, some in the Ivy league some not and they got careers in the jobs that they wanted. But now they've all received an invitation to the Wedding of Sam Parker, Their baby brother, who never really wanted to leave home and who took care of their parents before they died, and since they are all he has they get their tickets and fly back to the town they worked so hard to get away from. They're not in town long before they're confronted with one of the few things they couldn't forget, the girls they left behind, wheather it was a girlfriend or just a friend.

Rules

B/G rule is in effect sorry. Please try to pick a brother unless they're all taken and your girl can be and ex girlfriend or an old friend, or a townsfolk, or maybe a friend from the city.
Profiles as soon as you can please. If they're not in within 48 hours of you asking for them I'll pm you and if still nothing I'll recast.
Post atleast once a day.

The Brothers

Name: Andrew Parker
Personality: He's mature and mostly serious all the time. He's a hardworking bull headed guy. Once he has his mind set to do something, he does it until he feels it's complete. He's a perfectionist and will work on something til it's perfect. That's why he's such a flawless actor. He'll work til he gets it right. He's not the heartless actor he appears to be. On the contrary, he cares for people alot. He puts everyone else before himself most of the time. He's generally easy to go along with. He has a bit of a temper but it usually never shows.
Job: Actor
Thoughts on being Back: He's made a life for himself away from home and he kind of doesn't want to go back. He thinks once he does..the 'home-sweet-home' feeling will hit him and he'll never want to leave. On the other hand, he wants to see everyone back home so he's excited. Basically..he has mix feelings.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Johnny Depp

Name:Donald *Donnie* Parker
Personality:Donnie is a very content indivdual. He is very laid back, and very kind. Most people go to him when they want advice because he really listens to you. He is also a very shy and quiet guy. He does not like to talk to many people, he feels he has been betrayed so much in his life but he also feels like he just doesn't know what to say half the time. Donnie is a smart guy as well, but he he chooses not to tell people much about him. He actually refuses to talk about himself.
Job:Artist.
Thoughts on being Back:Being back here is the last thing he wants. Just the thought of stepping foot back here makes his skin crawl. He was perfectly happy out in the real world and as far away from his brothers as possible. He always felt like he was stuck in the shadow of all of them. No one ever really paid attention to him and now that he's back here...it's not right.
TB:Otep
PB:Adrien Brody

Name: Ethan Parker
Personality:Ethan is really hard to sum up in one word. He's has many different sides to him. He loves to party and have a good old time. He also loves to make people laugh. You could say he doesn't have a serious bone in his body. He loves to just play around and doesn't take much seriously. He is also very smart. He's very intellegent. He also has a whole bad boy image because he doesn't like to be pushed around by people
Job: works at a restraunt
Thoughts on being Back: Ethan is alittle scared about returning. He is afraid of change even though he changed alot
TB:cliffy
PB:Colin Farrell

Name: Nicholas *Nick* Parker
Personality: He is a smooth guy, thinks that food is the way to a womans heart which has worked for him in the past. He gets along with his brothers and can be a joker, but doesn't over do it.Overall he is a good guy.
Job:Chef
Thoughts on being Back: He doesn't mind coming back, he is just afraid of the people he left behind. He has grown since he has left hopefully that will show.
TB:Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~

Name: Ben Parker
Personality: Ben has always been very hard working.He sets high goals for himself and will do anything to achieve them.He's very intelligent and when he was in high school,was accustomed to being on honor roll all the time and studying alot.He's very creative though and can appear to many to be quiet.He has an optimistic nature to him and always stands by the people he loves.He's extremely romantic and is a strong reliable guy.Ben always hated living in a small city and always felt like he was destined for bigger things.He loves living in a city and though he's not the biggest partier,doesn't mind the party scene too much.
Job: journalist for the New York Times
Thoughts on being Back: Ben is really nervous coming back.He likes the person he's become away from the home and feels like if he goes back,he'll fall bakc into his quiet role and feel like he did as a teenager.He's happy to see everyone again and his old home,but he just is worried coming home.
TB:DreamOn777
PB:Orlando Bloom

Name:Nathanial Parker *Nate*
Personality:Nate has a personality that is dramatic.He is knock your socks off funny at times but then the next minute he is extremely introverted and wants nothing to do with anyone else in the world.
He is very suave when it comes to the ladies and loves women.Simply said he could be known as a ladies man he never settles down and would much rather not be in a realationship for his fear of commitment comes into play.
Job:A personal trainer
Thoughts on being Back:He is excited in some points to be back so that he can see all the hangouts but is a little scared of seeing people that he used to hate and those he used to love.He likes his life and doesn't want to ruin it.
TB:CherryChica87

Name: Sam Parker
Personality:He's shy, quiet, polite and romantic but he knows how to have fun, he likes to go to clubs and parties when he can. He's easy going and mellow, maybe a little spoiled being the baby of the family.
Job: Works in the local Bookstore
Thoughts on being Back: He's happy that his brothers are comign back, even happier that they're coming back for his wedding. he' skept in touch with them and went to visit them when he could. it'll be nice to have them back home.
TB:Southernsunset
PB:Josh Hartnett

Others 1 The girls

1st Brother's ex:Otep
2nd Brother's ex:CherryChica87
3rd Brother's Best friend:Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
4th Brother's ex:DreamOn777
5th Brother's ex:cliffy spuffy dreamer
6th brother's best friend:Southernsunset
7th Brother's girlfriend:Shiri S

Name:Leah Dennings
Personality:Leah is the town flirt now she used to be laid back but now she is different.She loves to show off herself to men and lead them on thinking they stand a chance and then dump them and get money and gifts from them meanwhile.She still has a sweet side to her but she is a lot more rebellious now.
Thoughts on the guys now:She can't believe the ways they have changed she thinks they have all changed in a good way.Expecially her ex.
TB:Cherrychica87
PB:Tiffany Amber Thiessan

Name:Hannah Jacobs
Personality:Hannah is a tomboy, though she not not so much. She still likes nothing better then to get together with the guys and watch a good game. She's relaxed and friendly. She has a temper but it' spretty easy for her to forgive. She can be gullible at times. She's also a flirt but she does it without meaning to.
Thoughts on the guys now:She's a little hesitant at being around them, she grew up with them and they were all like brothers to her growing up. Except for Nate her best friend, she's been in love with him for as long as she can remember but she knew he never felt the same so she kept her feelings to herself.
PB:Liv Tyler

Name: Marissa Jenson
Personality: Marissa is very spunky. That's her nature to be very spunky even at times you could label her as a b!tch. She is really high emotional but tends to not act like what others say bothers her but it does in away. She always stands up for herself and she loves to do random things. She likes to scare people but she's also a very sweet girl with a good heart. She is extreamly loyal to people to those that she likes
Thoughts on the guys now: She surprised with how they all changed. Her memories of them are coming back to her head now. She's remembers how much she loves her ex and still does
PB: Erika Christensen

Name: Jordan Kent
Personality: She's the recident 'sweetie'. She's also the one who everyone goes to when they need comforted. She loves to make sure people are okay before tending to herself. She's giving and has been involed in various non-profit organizations. She's easy going and barely gets bad at anyone. She has a good heart and will do anything to please people. Well almost anything..she does have her limits.
Thoughts on the guys now: She thinks it's great! A nice little family reunion will do everyone nice. She can't wait to see them all again either.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Amy Smart

Name: Abby Cole
Personality: As a teenager,Abby was the rebellious girl.She moved to the town during high school and loved to push everyone's buttons and defy authority.As she grew up,she matured alot and is now a sophisticated intelligent woman.She speaks her mind on the things she believes in,but is now polite to most people.She still has a rebellious streak in her,but keeps it buried inside of her.She's become alot more open and has replaced her bad teenage reputation with a much better one.
Thoughts on the guys now: She thinks it's really great that all of them have changed and is glad ot see them all together again,but isn't sure she wants ot see her ex again.She never got over him really and is afraid that seeing him again will just confuse her and bring out the inner teenager in her.
TB: DreamOn777
PB: Jennifer Garner

Name: Leslie Wheaton
Personality:Shes a very good girl, has never did nothing wrong. Ethan usually gets the other sides of her to come out, like her wild side. She works as a travel agent in the small town and feels her life is just passing by. She is a bit corky but thats whats cute about her.
Thoughts on the guys now:She is excited yet pissed off. She is glad they are back especially Ethan but is going to give them hell for leaving.
TB:Jennifer~*Justified1/2*~
PB:Keria Knightley

Name:Sasha Dennings
Personality:Sasha is a very sweet and smart women. She has a great sense of humor, she is very adventerous and also very impulsive. She hardly thinks about the consequences of her actions and tends to do some pretty stupid things at times. She thinks it's pointless to really think before you do something because then it gives you a chance to decide against it.
Thoughts on the guys now:She hasn't really had the time to adjust to the fact that the guys are back. She was close with all of them, especially Andrew.
TB:Otep
PB:Tamara Braun

Name:
Thoughts on the guys now:
TB:
PB:

Others 2 Towns Folf and whatever (boyfriends for the girls, enemies)

Spot:Southernsunset
Spot:Cherrychica87
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Name:Sophie Mccgillen
Personality:Fun Cheerful sometimes ditzy
PB:Jessica Simpson

Name:Kevin Harper
Personality:Hard worker, loyal, friendly, trusting.
PB:Jude Law

Name:
TB:
PB:

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited SouthernSunset ]

Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

brother4
3rd Brother's Best friend:
Old 01-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for joining Jen I added you.

Old 01-16-2004, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

6th brother and 2nd brothers ex pb charisma carpenter

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Can I have Bro 5 and Bro 4's ex
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-16-2004, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

6th Brother
Name:Nathanial Parker *Nate*
Personality:Nate has a personality that is dramatic.He is knock your socks off funny at times but then the next minute he is extremely introverted and wants nothing to do with anyone else in the world.
He is very suave when it comes to the ladies and loves women.Simply said he could be known as a ladies man he never settles down and would much rather not be in a realationship for his fear of commitment comes into play.
Job:A personal trainer
Thoughts on being Back:He is excited in some points to be back so that he can see all the hangouts but is a little scared of seeing people that he used to hate and those he used to love.He likes his life and doesn't want to ruin it.

Name:Leah Dennings
Personality:Leah is the town flirt now she used to be laid back but now she is different.She loves to show off herself to men and lead them on thinking they stand a chance and then dump them and get money and gifts from them meanwhile.She still has a sweet side to her but she is a lot more rebellious now.
Thoughts on the guys now:She can't believe the ways they have changed she thinks they have all changed in a good way.Expecially her ex.
TB:Cherrychica87
PB:Tiffany Amber Thiessan

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

sounds fun. Gimme... Orli 5th brother and...Amy Smart as girl engaged to brother 7

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 01-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I'll take 3rd brother Colin and 5th's ex Erika Christensen plz
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-16-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Name: Ethan Parker
Personality:Ethan is really hard to sum up in one word. He's has many different sides to him. He loves to party and have a good old time. He also loves to make people laugh. You could say he doesn't have a serious bone in his body. He loves to just play around and doesn't take much seriously. He is also very smart. He's very intellegent. He also has a whole bad boy image because he doesn't like to be pushed around by people
Job: works at a restraunt
Thoughts on being Back: Ethan is alittle scared about returning. He is afraid of change even though he changed alot

Name: Marissa Jenson
Personality: Marissa is very spunky. That's her nature to be very spunky even at times you could label her as a b!tch. She is really high emotional but tends to not act like what others say bothers her but it does in away. She always stands up for herself and she loves to do random things. She likes to scare people but she's also a very sweet girl with a good heart. She is extreamly loyal to people to those that she likes
Thoughts on the guys now: She surprised with how they all changed. Her memories of them are coming back to her head now. She's remembers how much she loves her ex and still does
PB: Erika Christensen

I'll be outta town but I'll post ASAP
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks you all for joining.

Shiri S I'm sorry brother 5 was already taken so I gave you brother 1, because all that was open was brother 1 and 2 and ex to brother 1 you can see why I gave you brother 1. If you'd like to make up a guy instead let me know.

There's one spot left

2nd brother
and
1st brother's Ex

Old 01-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even see that he wasn't open [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thanks for the spot

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 01-16-2004, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Name: Ben Parker
Personality: Ben has always been very hard working.He sets high goals for himself and will do anything to achieve them.He's very intelligent and when he was in high school,was accustomed to being on honor roll all the time and studying alot.He's very creative though and can appear to many to be quiet.He has an optimistic nature to him and always stands by the people he loves.He's extremely romantic and is a strong reliable guy.Ben always hated living in a small city and always felt like he was destined for bigger things.He loves living in a city and though he's not the biggest partier,doesn't mind the party scene too much.
Job: journalist for the New York Times
Thoughts on being Back: Ben is really nervous coming back.He likes the person he's become away from the home and feels like if he goes back,he'll fall bakc into his quiet role and feel like he did as a teenager.He's happy to see everyone again and his old home,but he just is worried coming home.
TB [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]reamOn777

Other one in tomorrow
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Shiri S it'a bo problem. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks to all of you who have gotten your profiles in.

We just need one spot left 2nd brother and 1st brother's love interest. Though if anybody wants to join and take one of the other other's like a friend or enemy feel free. I'm thinking about taking one myself but don't want to have an odd number.

Old 01-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Name:Sophie Mccgillen
Personality:Fun Cheerful sometimes ditzy
PB:Jessica Simpson
[IMG] [URL=http://img.atpictures.com/simpson/0aa8.jpg[/IMG]]http://img.atpictures.com/simpson/0aa8.jpg[/IMG]

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited CherryChica87 ]

Old 01-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Name:Kevin Harper
Personality:Hard worker, loyal, friendly, trusting.
PB:Jude Law