Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

i can't even form sentences about the promos for the finale. i have no words. only feelings. and too many feelings.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

just watched the episode....
finally i have relaxed somewhat...Stupid hiatuses
Very interesting case...and Castle as zombie
"The wall is coming down"

Bring it on..We know its not over....

Martha, I love you and i just adore Alexis....
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayk04 (View Post)
i can't even form sentences about the promos for the finale. i have no words. only feelings. and too many feelings.
YEP, that's how I feel.

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

i was trying to avoid the promo but i couldn't anymore
it was worth it..I want Monday right now
Old 04-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'M NOT ALIVE ANYMORE I'M NOT I'M DEAD AND I'M POSTING FROM THE BEYOND AND THIS IS THE ****ING REASON AGWKWQJEGWQREHJWSGWADJESAGDHFGK

Old 04-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

^Is that Stana in one of your gifs?
Old 04-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I KNOW I'D NEVER SEEN THAT EITHER
Old 04-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Couch Tomato - I love your reactions. They're exactly like mine if I didn't have to play it cool around my husband.
"Why?"
"Because I met you. That's why."
-Jess & Nick, New Girl
Castle/Beckett ~ Harry/Hermoine ~ Mulder/Scully ~ Nick/Jess ~ Katniss/Peeta
HoldsHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

the crying blonde Stana is Stiletto right?

and totally legit reaction. those promos have me breathless. speechless. heartbeat-less.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

JUUUUUU!!!! I was hoping to catch you to talk about this episode!!! And yes, I believe that gif is Stana in Stiletto. Wow. Just wow. WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!! It was funny, touching, intriguing and sweet all rolled into one. I couldn't have asked for it to be a better season finale lead-in!!! OMG, so many emotions...and that promo...OMG, y'all, I will seriously DIE next week! But back to tonight's episode...LOVED how they worked her secret out without spelling it out. It was completely natural & organic how they wove Beckett's secret in with the case, Castle knew immediately what was going on without having to point blank her. She volunteered the information and all sense of frustration and confusion just erased itself. Loved the tribute to 2x13 line, "I want to be there when it happens" and her "I want you to be there" & their "Tomorrow"s. Can it get any better and more romantic than that? Well, I think it can, it's called next week's episode!

And what is there to say about the promo?

Best Castle promo EVER!!! I seriously have watched that promo like 50X...I can't stop...I've even slow-moded this last bit!

Love the hand holding. Love the action. Love Castle pouring his little heart out to her, pleading, "I love you, Kate, if that means anything" & "I'm more than a partner" Love the emotions I'm seeing in BOTH characters, it's radiating through the screen and that end w/ Beckett at Castle's doorstep with such longing and desire?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: OH and HoldsHeart - I think this episode was icing on the cake for you!

Last edited by Talula78; 04-30-2012 at 10:58 PM
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JENNNNNNNNNNNN WHERE THE **** WERE YOU TONIGHT, ME AND THE GIRLS WERE WATCHING TOGETHER AND DYIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG

I ABSOLUTELY *LOVED* EVERYTHING ABOUT THE EPISODE, EVERYTHING, SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T NAME *ONE* SINGLE THING I DIDN'T LIKE, THAT WAS *PERFECTION* JUST THERE AND THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED BEFORE THE RIVER I'M GONNA CRY WITH THE FINALE

I *LOVE* THAT SHE TOLD HIM ABOUT THERAPY, LOVE LOVE LOVE *SO* MUCH, IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT, BECAUSE RIGHT THEN NOT ONLY HE SAW THAT HER ACTIONS DIDN'T MEAN SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM BACK, HE SAW WHAT THAT REALLY MEANT, HOW IT MEANT SO MUCH THAT SHE COULDN'T EVEN DEAL WITH IT, THAT SHE HAD TO GET BACK ON HER FEET ON HER OWN TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, AND HE NOW KNOWS HOW MUCH SHE WANTS IT AND WHEN SHE SAID "AND THAT WALL" THAT WAS WHEN I *DIED*, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WENT BACK TO THAT LINE, AND THE "I'D LIKE TO BE THERE WHEN IT DOES" AGWKKSWHRDGWEHSGDHSFKSEKSEHDHFK AS ALWAYS THE CONTINUITY IN THIS SHOW KILLS ME EVERY TIME THEY'RE THE BEST SERIOUSLY GUYS, THEY ARE

OH AND THERE WAS THE HOSPITAL SCENE TOO. *LOVED* IT, BECAUSE LIKE JEN SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT, THEY BOTH KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER WAS TALKING ABOUT PERFECT.

AND RYAN, AWWWWWWWW "IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS HITTING IT OFF AGAIN" SUCH A SHIPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTHER THAN THAT I *LOVE* THAT ALEXIS DECIDED TO STAY CLOSE AND THAT SHE WASN'T SERIOUS ABOUT NOT PLAYING LASER TAG ANYMORE, I CAN'T WITH THEIR CUTENESS, BEST FAMILY ON TV
Old 04-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

JUUUUUU!!!!! WHERE THE F ARE YOU NOW????!!!!

THIS SUCKS CUZ I'VE BEEN UP FOR 24 HRS AND NEED TO SLEEP BUT CAN'T AND MY ROOMMATE IS ASLEEP SO I CAN'T SQUEE OUT LOUD!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'M RIGHT HERE OH YOU MEAN SKYPE?? OH I CLOSED IT DURING THE EPISODE CAUSE EVERYBODY WAS ON MSN
Old 04-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Tomato (View Post)
OTHER THAN THAT I *LOVE* THAT ALEXIS DECIDED TO STAY CLOSE AND THAT SHE WASN'T SERIOUS ABOUT NOT PLAYING LASER TAG ANYMORE, I CAN'T WITH THEIR CUTENESS, BEST FAMILY ON TV
HOLY CRAP!!! It just occurred to me, can you imagine an Alexis/Kate vs. Martha/Rick laser tag? Kate would just obliterate everyone... and Rick would just use his mother as a decoy... Now THAT would be a hilarious scene for Season 5. Come on writers! I know you read these posts!!!
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Okay...where are you now???? I'm on BOTH skype & MSN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwthepup (View Post)
HOLY CRAP!!! It just occurred to me, can you imagine an Alexis/Kate vs. Martha/Rick laser tag? Kate would just obliterate everyone... and Rick would just use his mother as a decoy... Now THAT would be a hilarious scene for Season 5. Come on writers! I know you read these posts!!!
That would be great!!!

Agreed about the Alexis/Castle scene...forgot to comment on it due to my Caskett fangirling!
Reply   Post New Thread