Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Being Human (US) 1x10 "Dog Eat Dog" Episode Discussion

Dog Eat Dog

The vampire elders arrive and Aidan makes a sacrifice to save his friend.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

intense episode! Loved it.

-SO WEIRD seeing Bishop/Aidan switch roles in the flashbacks. I'm confused about their relationship now haha, in te previous flashbacks we've seen it's always been Bishop in the fatherly/evil role. I guess falling in love with that girl humanized him a little then he just got even more evil after he had to give her up. I did like seeing more of Aidan and his past. It's becoming more and more clear how hard it is for him to live as a 'good' vampire.
-I'm so so sick of Rebecca! She needs to go asap...
-Sally! I loved her so so much in this ep. It was really sad when she was talking to Josh about how she feels left out of their lives and misses being able to actually have a life. And then when she went to find Aidan he needed to hear that stuff, so glad she said all those things to him.
-Josh's SL was so intense...The whole dog fight thing just made me sick to my stomach I like that Josh met another werewolf though, and a relatively nice one haha.
-All the Aidan/Josh angst is just breaking my heart! I love their friendship, but I suppose it can't be avoided when you have a vampire/werewolf duo.
-Sam H once again blew me away with his acting.
-The elders or whatever are creeps. I don't like them at all.
-After this ep I have to admit I'm more intrigued by Bishop. Up until now he was strictly a villian in my mind, but now...idk he's just an interesting character.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:41 PM
MST Manager

Glad to see your comments.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carraboo (View Post)
intense episode! Loved it.

-so weird seeing bishop/aidan switch roles in the flashbacks. I'm confused about their relationship now haha, in te previous flashbacks we've seen it's always been bishop in the fatherly/evil role. I guess falling in love with that girl humanized him a little then he just got even more evil after he had to give her up. I did like seeing more of aidan and his past. It's becoming more and more clear how hard it is for him to live as a 'good' vampire.
-i'm so so sick of rebecca! She needs to go asap...
-sally! I loved her so so much in this ep. It was really sad when she was talking to josh about how she feels left out of their lives and misses being able to actually have a life. And then when she went to find aidan He needed to hear that stuff, so glad she said all those things to him.
-josh's sl was so intense...the whole dog fight thing just made me sick to my stomach I like that josh met another werewolf though, and a relatively nice one haha.
-all the aidan/josh angst is just breaking my heart! I love their friendship, but i suppose it can't be avoided when you have a vampire/werewolf duo.
-sam h once again blew me away with his acting.
-the elders or whatever are creeps. I don't like them at all.
-after this ep i have to admit i'm more intrigued by bishop. Up until now he was strictly a villian in my mind, but now...idk he's just an interesting character.
ita!
Old 03-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I've hated Bishop and then to see the flashback part of his life it was strange seeing how the roles of Aidan and Bishop in reverse. The ending left you wondering too is that why they came those stupid elders, to kill Bishop. Maybe, just maybe the elders will suprise us and instead of Bishop they will destory Rebecca and Marcus. It was afterall Marcus who woke them up. A traitor in the midst?

Poor Josh. Did the older werewolf feel like it was time and fought this fight as a badge of honor?
Old 04-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Bishop killed his girlfriend to keep Aidan with him? that was ... surprising, I kept expecting the elders or Aidan to go kill her, it was intense

I also kept expecting Sally to somehow go in the middle of the werewolf fight, for her to be the one that stops it? I dunno, I do like how nothing turned out the way Id expected it

Im sick of Rebecca, they should just kill her already, how can she compare the vampire "child" she had for a couple of days to Josh who is Aidans best friend? really Rebecca? youre only shot at having a real family? you cant just make another vampire baby?

I am wondering however if Aidan finds out later that it was Marcus who killed those two kids

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 04-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I also kept expecting Sally to somehow go in the middle of the werewolf fight, for her to be the one that stops it? I dunno, I do like how nothing turned out the way Id expected it
Same! Not sure how I thought sally would stop it, but I kept expecting it to happen

I think this ep is one of my favorites of the season. I loved the aidan/bishop flashbacks and getting a deeper look at their dynamic, and it was a great ep for all my favorite relationships like josh/sally, aidan/sally, josh/aidan....lots of cute/sweet moments mixed in with alot of angst.