Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by until morning (View Post)
Leyla, it was a pleasure meeting you this summer. That was one of the most fun nights I've experienced. Please don't ever hesitate to contact me about anything.
Awe thank you so much sweetie I had so much fun with you that night too, it was indeed a pleasure! Will definitely have to contact you whenever I'm in Toronto again! I might be moving there for school so you never know

Quote:
Leyla, your post on the first page just made I want to give you a giant, GIANT hug for what you said
Aweee thank you so much Missy Sorry it made you sad. But thanks for the hug, very appreciated.

And thank you everyone else for your kind wishes and understanding I know this board was a very very active place, and we are such a close group, and will always be. But unfortunately the circumstances have changed everything in relation to the board and how fun it was to be here But thank you for your understanding again
Old 11-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღfaithfully (View Post)
Aweee thank you so much Missy Sorry it made you sad. But thanks for the hug, very appreciated.
You're so welcome, Leyla It's all right and it just makes me smile that Cory has a fan like you and anytime

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 11-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amelia, thanks for your understanding. What you said about this board has a very close group which is why it's sososo hard to step down but because of our own sake, we have to do it. I just can't believe that this is really happening but we will be fine because we can keep in touch outside of here so yeah. Anyways, thanks.

Mandie, thanks for your understanding. Yeah, it's so hard to do this but it's the right thing to do. I know how you feel about changes because we were so used to same things for past few years then all of sudden, it's gone, just...it's not the same anymore so I hate new changes and it's sad. It sucks. And thanks for your sweet comments.

Missy, thanks so much for your sweet comments. Yeah, it's very hard even after few months, we kept modding because we thought that we could honor him by continue modding him but the problem is we come on here when we are ready, not because we are down or hit with grief that we can't be here so the board is already dying without us so I thought it wasn't right to do that and we weren't honoring him if we kill it like that. So I thought this board deserves so much more than I can give it to him and since I have let it go, this board is finally in good hands and looks like I did the right decision to let go. I knew that this board would be in good hands with someone who deserves to be able to handle this better than Leyla and I. Anyways, thanks for your understanding.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and support!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aweeeee That's so sweet. I definitely want to make him proud, and he's been my source of motivation for a long time but even more so now
Old 11-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck to everyone!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last week so good luck to everyone!
Old 11-16-2013, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

One more day.

But good luck to all the candidates!
Old 11-16-2013, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck to everyone
Old 11-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck to everyone who applied!

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is so weird to not see Leyla and Raddy with Cory Monteith under their name It feels naked
Old 11-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ exactly.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

sparksღfly has been appointed as the new moderator for this message board, so I'm closing this thread down now. We'd like to thank everyone that applied.