Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
I have not watched TVd yet but Carenzo
Do you only ship Carenzo to keep Caroline away from Stefan or do you actually like them??

Enzo is a total douche and he treats Stefan horribly. I am still disgusted by the writers and the fandom acting like Stefan is the villain here... I don't even feel like I am watching the same show.

I have always loved Caroline and I have always admired her standing by Stefan, but with Enzo here.. I can see SC slowly drifting away from each other which is not cool. Stefan is going to end up with no best friend, no girlfriend, and a brother who thinks he gave up on him. I am hating what they are doing to Stefan.. it's repulsive.... he is never going to get to be happy. I just want Stefan to be killed off at this point.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:16 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

oh it was a shipper name

Enzo is a douche and I dislike/hate what he's doing to Stefan too - when that is being said I really do admire Michael for his acting. He is brilliant and people and when I say people I mean Ian should take notes on how to act from him

What I don't get is why the twins is still on the show - what are they doing?
Old 10-17-2014, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Michael is not bad.. but I believe Ian is much better As I have said before, I don't mind Michael, he seems cool and he gets along well with the cast... but Enzo has no actual purpose on this show.. he is just another Damon butt boy, making Stefan's life miserable.. and I know that some will disagree but his wit is not half as funny as fans make it out to be.. he just reminds me of a lamer Damon. I want him dead. I would trade Enzo for the twins anyday. Sure Liv annoys me, but Enzo is just foul.
Old 10-17-2014, 11:48 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

But since they made him a series regular he won't be dead for a long time
Old 10-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)

Michael is not bad.. but I believe Ian is much better As I have said before, I don't mind Michael, he seems cool and he gets along well with the cast... but Enzo has no actual purpose on this show.. he is just another Damon butt boy, making Stefan's life miserable.. and I know that some will disagree but his wit is not half as funny as fans make it out to be.. he just reminds me of a lamer Damon. I want him dead. I would trade Enzo for the twins anyday. Sure Liv annoys me, but Enzo is just foul.
Yeah, I have to say, I think Ian's comedy is a lot better than Michael's but then Ian has had a lot more time to settle into the role. It's not that I think Michael is bad, it's just that we already have a Damon and Ian fills that role very well. With Enzo just being another (even more dislike-able) version of Damon, I just think that very few people could fill Ian's shoes there. I don't understand why the writers felt that they should make Enzo a regular. I just don't understand what they saw in the character, and if they thought that he was popular among fans, then I think they thought very wrong indeed.

I actually don't think the writers intend Stefan to be hated at all. I think they intend people to sympathise with him. When 6x02 aired, "Poor Stefan" trended worldwide (which Julie retweeted). The only people hating on Stefan are D/E fans and possibly some Caroline stans, but there's no logic behind it.

Stefan has been getting a lot of screen-time and a lot of promo. There have been seasons when Stefan has hardly been featured in any promos or stills, yet this season we have him in them more than almost any other characters. I love it.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Do you only ship Carenzo to keep Caroline away from Stefan or do you actually like them??
Oh I like Carenzo since their first scene together.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:36 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I think what I like about Enzo apart from him not being played by Ian is that his comments aren't funny as such they are snarky. Damon has a lot of easy one liners and stuff - Enzo has snark
Old 10-19-2014, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_ph (View Post)
Oh I like Carenzo since their first scene together.
Okay

But the snark has to have edge and Enzo's falls flat... like that thing with 'good part, I just killed a vampire hunter... bad part, Stefan is now a vampire hunter'.. I cringed away from that line so hard, because it just didn't have any bite. I think they try to make Enzo to much like Damon, but it falls flat.. Damon is already bad enough, but to try and replicate that with Enzo is just not working.. at least not in my opinion any way.

ETA: Don't mind me.. I like Michael... I am just sick and tired of Stefan's treatment from this fandom. We now have another character that doesn't gel with Stefan and to see the anti's find even more ludicrous ways to hate Stefan, just makes me hate Enzo even more I don't mean any harm

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 10-19-2014 at 12:41 AM
Old 10-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not an Enzo fan either so keep going
Old 10-19-2014, 09:44 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think that will be a problem
Old 10-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't care either way.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:27 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Tee!
Old 10-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
No I was saying that Elena talks about Damon like she never loved him in front of stefan and he is not reacting..
Quote:
Because Stefan is a royal ass hat, and will probably ride that train (figuratively speaking) until it stops when Damon comes back.
In other words, he’ll take full advantage of the moment/her compulsion.
OMFG He's not reacting because he's not supposed to be reacting. Elena wanted to forget loving Damon. Stefan was on board with that. Why would Stefan try to get her to remember when Elena doesn't want to remember?

Old 10-20-2014, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they must be describing the wrong brother. Stefan does not take advantage of Elena, it was always Damon who takes advantage of her and Stefan.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 PM
Total Fan

They always get Damon and Stefan mixed up.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread