Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
Hey, any word on fanarts for the 100K thread?
No one sent me anything, sadly I made a banner and few icons, though. We'll have some gifs...it would be great to have a celebration video, but I can't make it! Yeah, it should be a time to celebrate with everyone...I see other boards celebrations thread and they have tons of stuff and users posting, here it will be great if we'll have a page of comments!

Quote:
I'll help as much as I can to get you to 100k.
Thank you

Old 05-29-2013, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really wish you had more people working on this celebration thread. It's not right that so many people left just because......someone got killed off.....and didn't even stick around for the 100k celebration.

Did you get the comments I sent you about the show? I think I gave them too you. Can't you get anyone from the graphics team to help out with a banner or a gif or something?

And you're welcome. We've still got six episodes to go, so we have to keep this board going for the rest of the year when the show comes back in 2014.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not sure if you can ask the GT, but it doesn't hurt to PM the GT Leaders & ask. alternatively you could go to the Fan Art board & request arts as there's a request thread there

If you want I can have a go, you'd just have to give me pic suggestions since I only watched the one episode when I was assigned here.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-30-2013, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Did you get the comments I sent you about the show? I think I gave them too you.
It was me who got the PM from you

Quote:
We've still got six episodes to go, so we have to keep this board going for the rest of the year when the show comes back in 2014.
And yeah sadly I don't think discussion on this board is going to last forever with the way things are going, but we need to at least keep things active enough that we can discuss the final season on here
Old 05-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
It's not right that so many people left just because......someone got killed off.....and didn't even stick around for the 100k celebration.
But people already left during S2, I guess they just got bored or didn't want to post here anymore

Quote:
'm not sure if you can ask the GT, but it doesn't hurt to PM the GT Leaders & ask. alternatively you could go to the Fan Art board & request arts as there's a request thread there

If you want I can have a go, you'd just have to give me pic suggestions since I only watched the one episode when I was assigned here.
You're nice at soggesting that the Fan Art mod already told me that, but we'll have anyway some stuff. It won't be a lot, but better than nothing It'd be difficult to me to choose pictures and explain how I want a fan art...

But if someone wants to ask, you can I guess that every user can request a celebration art, right? It hasn't to be only the board mods

Quote:
And yeah sadly I don't think discussion on this board is going to last forever with the way things are going, but we need to at least keep things active enough that we can discuss the final season on here
Yeah, we must reach the last episode of this show, at least!

Old 05-31-2013, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm gonna help you out so we can get this board to 100k. We just celebrated our 75k on my board, and we might get to 100k before you do at this rate. But I'm gonna do everything I can to keep this board active until the show finally ends in 2014. I wish you guys luck with the 100k thread. I really wish I knew someone who could help you guys out. I know one of the moderators from the graphics team, but I don't know if she'd be able to help out.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I date one of the leaders of the Graphics Team so I could ask her if you want someone from the GT to make something. But yeah anyone can request something on the Fan Art board I think, it shouldn't have to be one of the mods

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I date one of the leaders of the Graphics Team
Damn, I knew Fanforum was a friendly place, but.........
Old 05-31-2013, 08:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I knew her & was dating her before either of us were members. We've known each other since we were seven actually

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
We just celebrated our 75k on my board, and we might get to 100k before you do at this rate.
But The Borgias has a lot more fans than Nikita, on FF...I even saw your celebrations threads, they're full of fan arts, you have a lot of talented users!

Here we had one or two, but they're not here anymore, so...and honestly, when you see there are so few users, you probably aren't even motivated to make great arts, because no one will see that.

Old 06-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
But The Borgias has a lot more fans than Nikita, on FF...I even saw your celebrations threads, they're full of fan arts, you have a lot of talented users!

Here we had one or two, but they're not here anymore, so...and honestly, when you see there are so few users, you probably aren't even motivated to make great arts, because no one will see that.
I feel really bad about that. We actually didn't have that many posters at the start of the year. We could barely make 500 - 600 posts a week at one point, and that was mostly from about six or seven of us constantly posting. I really wish you had more people to help you with your arts. I at least hope you'll be able to have something to post for your 100k thread.

And thank, we do have very good people on our board. You do as well, I just wish you had more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I knew her & was dating her before either of us were members. We've known each other since we were seven actually
Oh, sorry.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

During S1 this was a crowded place, but I admit that I used to post in few threads - Alex, Alex/Nikita, Thalex, Thom ones. It would be great to have people here not only because of the arts, but in general, because of the show.

Now no one of the users here makes arts. I can't do everything, honestly I made the full Thalex OP because it was my OTP, but I couldn't do it with the whole board...

More people doing arts for this celebration would be nice because this is a board for all the fans, it's not just mine. But we can't do anything about it

Old 06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm really sorry about that. I hope you can at least put something good together for a 100k thread.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Hii guys
I dont comment here because my english its not that good but I'm always here ...reading &all xD lol
so...if you want I can try to make us some icons
heres some of the icons i have made for ff
(x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
Old 06-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey That would be awesome if you could help us out