Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nina's Love Life Thread #5: Please read the OP before posting!

This thread has been reopened

Before you make any posts, you must read this because if you skip it, there's a good chance that you will be in trouble. So for your sake read it please!

1. This is a thread for Nina and other potential men she may be dating. But you must remember
that this board is centered around Nina, so while Nina may be dating someone you may
discuss this someone but you are not to discuss this person and who they might be dating
because this would be going off-topic. stick to Nina and the potential love interest.

2. Absolutely no discussion of Ian or Derek because there are threads for them
on this board here and here. Don't bring them up and do not compare any of the men to each other,
it isn't a contest

3. Do not bash or badmouth anyone. Do not bring things over from twitter just
to reply or make fun of. If there's something going on over at twitter deal
with it on twitter (same goes for all other social networking sites). Also do not bash or disrespect the posters,
other threads or other boards.

4. If you support Nina with Ian, I would advise you to simply lurk.
But if you can handle the thought of Nina possibly being with someone else by all means
post here. If I see you bringing Ian into the conversation or causing
problems you will be asked to stay out of the thread.

5. In this thread you will see speculation, so there's no question that everyone will have their own theory
judging by certain tweets, photos, etc. Do not try and shove your opinion down someone's
throat and don't insult anyone for not agreeing with you. To avoid being offensive
or accused of stating your opinion as a fact, try starting your post with "I think" or something
that let's others know that it is an opinion.

6. If there is someone breaking the rules, it is okay for you to respectfully let them know
and if they continue breaking the rules, contact me and I will take care of it. Do not mini-mod
the thread by telling a poster to edit their posts, or any action that a moderator would
ask of posters. This is not only confusing to posters but it's a good way to get people to resent you.

If you are seen breaking the rules, you will get a private message notifying you what rule
you broke and will be asked to read these rules over. If you continuously become
a problem you will be asked to leave the thread until you can follow the rules,
and if you still are a problem, your name will given to a moderator manager and be reported.

Also: This thread has been known to be explosive and fights have broken out, but because
so many of you requested this thread be back, Ashley and I are going to honor it and have as much
patience as we can. That being said, you will be expected to have patience as well.
If there is a problem on the board, send me a message and wait. Do not get angry that
your message hasn't been answered right away. I am on every day so your
message will be read and replied to on the same day (or midnight) so don't start sending more
and more asking why I'm not answering and why I'm letting the rules get broken
because that's not what's going on. Have patience and if you must, ignore the poster and go on
with your conversation until we can reply and help. Thank you.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

So let's talk Dobworth. I think Liam is hot and wonder if they were actually kissing like some articles are saying now. What do you guys think. He seems really cute and like a good guy although I don't know much about him.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
So let's talk Dobworth. I think Liam is hot and wonder if they were actually kissing like some articles are saying now. What do you guys think. He seems really cute and like a good guy although I don't know much about him.
it seems like anyone with the name Helmsworth ( isn't there like 2 or 3 or 4 of them roaming around?) is very cute. As for the kiss? I believe they kissed. I believe it was a "Hi, how's it going" kiss or a "Bye, see ya later" kiss.
But they would be very pretty together
I want to know how Nina has all these hot guys in her orbit. I mean, I take a look at my circle of friends and there's not a single Liam, or Julian or Derek among them , LOL. What am I doing wrong?
Old 02-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree although I don't see kissing a friend on the lips. I didn't even know they knew eachother. Other then him and Jen Law. presenting her with the People's Choice a while back, I've never even heard of them in the same sentence.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I agree although I don't see kissing a friend on the lips. I didn't even know they knew eachother. Other then him and Jen Law. presenting her with the People's Choice a while back, I've never even heard of them in the same sentence.
I have no idea. Until or unless we see more pics of them I would put them in the friend or aquaintance zone.
Not like Julian, where people were saying they were kissing as more than friends in OZ, and we have handholding and lunches and plans for Coachella.

Heh...maybe Nina will bring Liam AND Julian to Coachella
Old 02-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt

Quote:
Actually that is something I would like to know that how do they know each other? They did not happen to meet in bar by accident. They surely met before and thought of catching up for a drink. I don't know if the kiss was friendly or not but it was indeed on lips and it was a quick kiss (in case you believe the twitter sighting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Heh...maybe Nina will bring Liam AND Julian to Coachella
That will be great and quite funny. Nina flavour of the month right now is surely Aussies hunks.

Last edited by Ash84; 02-10-2014 at 12:10 PM
Old 02-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

So doing some digging I found this pic of them:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...e396728c60.jpg
Is that real or a manip cause I can't tell. If ti's real, when is it from and it's somewhat recent cause of Nina's bangs.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt !
I love Liam and The Hunger Games Nina and Liam can be a lovely couple I would be happy

monygrlHeh...maybe Nina will bring Liam AND Julian to Coachella (c)
hehehehe

Last edited by Rainbow777; 02-10-2014 at 11:23 AM
Old 02-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So doing some digging I found this pic of them:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/or...e396728c60.jpg
Is that real or a manip cause I can't tell. If ti's real, when is it from and it's somewhat recent cause of Nina's bangs.
It is a manip. I remember it was someone else next to her, but cannot remember who.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

So that one article seems to have a source and they're saying they kissed three time on the lips and it was sensual. Now obviously this person could be lying but all things are pointing to a Dobsworth future:-)

The story's blowing up online now.

Last edited by natalias; 02-10-2014 at 01:19 PM Reason: Adding
Old 02-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha yup justjared and perezhilton i see have articles. media is catching on. This is a no lose for Nina if u ask me, even if its just a rumor. Liam is super popular and very good looking . They would look great together and very close in age. Most likely just friends but its nice to speculate about

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 02-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak2525 (View Post)
Haha yup justjared and perezhilton i see have articles. media is catching on. This is a no lose for Nina if u ask me, even if its just a rumor. Liam is super popular and very good looking . They would look great together and very close in age. Most likely just friends but its nice to speculate about
Yeah it's a win-win situation for Nina even if it is just a rumour.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Tftnt Actually that is something I would like to know that how do they know each other? They did not happen to meet in bar by accident. They surely met before and thought of catching up for a drink. I don't know if the kiss was friendly or not but it was indeed on lips and it was a quick kiss (in case you believe the twitter sighting). That will be great and quite funny. Nina flavour of the month right now is surely Aussies hunks.
I know Hunger Games has been filming in the ATL area, so I'm sure if any combination of cast members from TVD & HG that included Nina & Liam hung out, that would be how they knew the other one was in the area.

Also, didn't someone post pics of Liam being one of the people to present Nina with her PCA from a couple of years ago?