Old 02-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your Morgana icons are gorgeous

Armor are Canon as are Guinevere and Lancelot
Old 02-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

whoa haven't been here for a while! Love it when I can't catch up

god have mercy

I love this especially their children yes at the top!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mercia, cannot wait for you to finish them! I'm going to use them as ArMor/Bratie conversion tools. (Psst, Azar, I'm goading Andy to come here ) And I totally understand why you had to stay away. I'm glad Azar was around to help me through.

Mists of Avalon: that's a good one, haven't gotten my hands on Firelord yet, and the classic ArMor bible (for me anyway): Road to Avalon, a total must read to anyone who hasn't read it and is an ArMor fan.

Oh, but of course, there is no way to consider ArMor as anything but CANON! oh yea and Gwencelot are canon, too.

linhandrea that is so beautiful!

It's alright Azar, whatever you write, whether it is a reply, a story/chapter, or even a post here, I love reading it. Hope you and your brother are doing well with your studies.

Ah, I just knew you were going to ask me to start the story. Oh, well, I don't mind, plus I'll get to add my OCs and of course our established ship that is ArMor companion (any curious ArMorians out there who don't get what I mean, read Azar's "I Think I Could Love You" and "Revelations"). Here we go (anyone can add as much as they want) hope it's alright

Morgana creeps quietly through the forest. She knows that she shouldn't be out (her mother Vivienne, her aunt Valeria, even her sister Morgause cautioned her against this), but her curiosity always get the better of her. Besides, there are foreign men traveling through their lands. Magic may be on their side, but the Le Fays and the Druids need to be caution, all those who are not them are enemies, no matter how friendly or nonthreatening they seem.

"You know you shouldn't be out." Morgana whirls around at the voice. Casually leaning against a tree is her dearest cousin Estella.

"Neither should you." the witch retorts.

The older woman shrugs. "Well, I'm curious, too. So..." Estella inclines her head towards the campsite of the foreigners and the both of them carefully walk towards their destination.

Hiding behind a thick oak tree, the cousins peer at the men. They are all dressed in armor and a red cloak with the insignia of the Pendragon crest embroidered on it.

The man with the golden hair and sky blue eyes stands out to Morgana for reasons unknown to her. Estella has the same feeling about the man to the golden one's right, whose hair is dark brown and eyes are deep hazel.

Last edited by AryaTindomiel; 02-27-2013 at 08:32 PM
Old 02-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Guys

Arya, I can pm you my pdf copy of FIRELORD if you'd like? I have the MISTS OF AVALON IN pdf format too and ROAD TO AVALON (yes, i'm slightly obsessed LOL), so let me know. And Azara, thanks so much for your kind words on my stories! It means a lot coming from someone whose fanfic I enjoy so much.

I plan to start working on my fanfic again by the weekend and I'll post a reply to the story started here by next week! I mustt say it feels good to be back!

Last edited by mercia12591; 02-28-2013 at 12:30 AM
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 AM
New Fan

Arya, that's great! Knowing you, you'd be able to convince her. I'll work on the story in a few days, and I'll definitely post it by Wednesday, yeah, it's late but I'm absolutely swamped.

Mercia, aww thank you! But seriously your fics are wonderful. Omg, could you pm your copy of Firelord to me as well? I've been looking for that book for ages and I couldn't find it!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mercia, I already have Road to Avalon, but I would love for you to pm me Firelord (I to have been looking for this for forever) and Mists of Avalon (and just because I don't have the money to buy this book). And it's alright to be obsessed, Azar and I certainly are, we have 200 messages going back and forth on Fanfiction ranting about how awesome and eternal and canon ArMor is. Can't wait to read your fics! Take your time on the story here.

Azar, oh yes, she's become obsessed and she actually revels in it . Oh, I do know that feeling dear, don't worry. Same goes to you on the story here.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That art is gorgeous
Old 02-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, glad to see this thread moving!

AB∞RB: E&K+M&Ms+Evapup + all bunnies ♥ Emma | icon
Old 02-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Too bad the couples one isn't
Old 02-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Guys

I'll pm you both a little later today. Keep in mind I'm from South Africa so there's like 8 hour time difference.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

wait what is that posted above? rpg?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

You mean the stuff I wrote under the asterisks? It's the beginning of an ArMor story all of us are going to write. Since I mentioned a similar thing that I did in class, everyone decided that we should do it and that I should start it.

Basically, I started off a story and everyone on here will add to it; however much they want and whatever we want until we have a complete ArMor story. This is just a way to liven things up a bit. Hope my explanation makes sense.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Guys,

So I just read the respective endings of FIRELORD and MISTS OF AVALON...wow, just wow!

I mean I've read both books countless times before, but it never fails to touch me. Arthur and Morgana are just so heartbreakingly perfect for one another and in both these books they get their Avalon...as it should be.

I've been playing with the idea of writing a version of the Arthurian legend, but after re-reading those endings I'll spare myself major embarrassment an leave it. I could never match that poignancy and Arthur and Morgana deserve no less.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have never read either of those books.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercia12591 (View Post)
Hi Guys,

So I just read the respective endings of FIRELORD and MISTS OF AVALON...wow, just wow!

I mean I've read both books countless times before, but it never fails to touch me. Arthur and Morgana are just so heartbreakingly perfect for one another and in both these books they get their Avalon...as it should be.

I've been playing with the idea of writing a version of the Arthurian legend, but after re-reading those endings I'll spare myself major embarrassment an leave it. I could never match that poignancy and Arthur and Morgana deserve no less.
I've just started on Firelord, hopefully I'll get it done by next week. Lol but yeah, Mists of Avalon's ending is just way too bittersweet. I know what you mean, Mercia. Every time I read anything about the two of them, I'm like 'why aren't they together? Why does everyone want to pull them apart so much?' and they should get Avalon! Merlin's TPTB cheated us out of an epic ending! Because like the snippets you found said, death just surpasses everything in life and meeting in Avalon after Arthur's death makes it all the more eternal. And I'm ranting again,

Hey I'd be glad to read any rewrites you come up with. I think there aren't enough stories that focus on ArMor. And who knows, the rewrites may come out fab. Like Arya's Legend of Albion.