Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It knows we want it so it's going to take forever.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay here's my full review, thought I was going to get it done last night but I became so tired

Quinn's first scene, so adorable when she came running in the theater behind Artie and then alongside Puck, love that they are keeping them together.

Not that it matters, but does Mercedes have a boyfriend or something? It just seems like every time Sam makes a move she just pushes him away almost like she thinks she's too good for him. I just have always found that weird but Sam didn't have a right to ask her if she was a virgin so oh well.

Artie draws Quinn's boobs strange little tidbit there.
And apparently Rachel wants to start a new Glee club? I'm really confused about that, this is their last season right? And there was a whole new cast like last season, Sue made them all transfer? I don't understand the writers intentions for that because that cast would have been fine for the last season because then the audience already knows and loves them. This new club, by the time anyone grows to liking them it'll be too late and the series will be gone they should have kept the last group of kids it would have made more sense but like you guys here I only watch Dianna/Quinn episodes so my opinion isn't important I suppose just a thought.

I'm literally just skipping to Q's scenes because these new characters are so pointless to me. I really could not sit through the whole episode

Quinn talking about being in the celibacy club and of course her pregnancy gets brought up and then saying she "sort of" changed for the better? No, she's a Yale student, I would say she's damn near perfect but she's always been a good person.
Oh and taking the muffins you don't wanna upset Q or she'll take the muffins away.

Ok now the performance with the unholy trinity: AHH! I love that she was first to sing but after that I was so excited but then Brit and Santana practically get the rest of the song! I was so let down from that. But the dances so made up for a part of it so damn sexy!
I don't know if you girls know this, but there's this huge irony of Naya singing an Ariana Grande song

And love that she got a line when talking to the new kid.

And her singing Mustang Sally with the girls in the background she was sexy. I love that we got to see her in two numbers! But of course not enough of just her singing

And was she in the ending song by the way? I couldn't find her dancing in the background or anything. Maybe I missed her
Old 01-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you see that moment where Puck is rubbing her shoulders? It was too cute.

I have no idea as I do not keep up with other characters (though I do hear things every now and then) but yeah I really don't get why he asked her that or why it even mattered.

Yeah don't know hwy he would choose to draw her boobs. That's a little wtf?

I have no idea about why they do anything.

All characters are pointless unless they are Quinn (though I will admit I actually didn't mind the new cast singing voices).

Yeah that annoyed me. But her bringing muffins and then taking them back was cute. I also love the way she stopped when Sam said what he said. But I also rolled my eyes at him saying. But Chord running into Dianna and then her just flat out laughing and them keeping it in was pretty funny.

I really loved the performance of Problem. Quinn was so damn sexy. And I loved the alumni outfit and her hair with that outfit was unf! Hell her dancing was so unf!

I disliked what she said about how he could call them anytime because they are there for each other. Ugh no they aren't.

She was awesome in Mustang Sally but she should have gotten more to sing. And I hate the part she sings in in Take On Me wasn't in the episode. And I can't remember if she was in the performance for Home (the last song) but she was suppose to sing in the song. But I am having trouble pinpointing her. So she might not be in there. But a very reliable source said she is. So either she got cut or I just can't tell 100 percent were she is. I think I might know where she's at but it could be me hearing things I want to hear.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Did you see that moment where Puck is rubbing her shoulders? It was too cute.
Oh no I didn't see it and I watched it twice damn, I guess I should rewatch for just that part since I kept missing it

Quote:
Yeah that annoyed me. But her bringing muffins and then taking them back was cute. I also love the way she stopped when Sam said what he said. But I also rolled my eyes at him saying. But Chord running into Dianna and then her just flat out laughing and them keeping it in was pretty funny.
Ah, so it was Chord and Dianna that did the laughing as they left? That's funny that they were able to keep it. And I forgot to even talk about what Sam said. I didn't like it, I really don't know why the writers think that blabbing people's personal past or whatever is funny and I don't say that because I think it's offensive or anything I just mean how is it funny and we know that they think it's funny because they make characters do it all of the time! I never find it funny, I don't even smile but they do it all the time and it's so overdone

Quote:
I disliked what she said about how he could call them anytime because they are there for each other. Ugh no they aren't.
Yeah, I mean I'm glad that she got to talk but yeah it wasn't exactly the truth. And if they wanted us to believe that then they should have done a much better job at showing all of their friendships with each other especially Q.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I missed it too until I saw it in a gif.

Yeah. Darren made a tweet about it being something that happened on accident and they just kept it in.

It felt like another throw away one liner on top of what you said. So yeah it had me at it. Of course they would do that.

That's me too. I'm glad she got lines but I am so tired of them having Quinn say **** like that. Because no it isn't true.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally forgot there was a new episode tonight I'm downloading it right now
Old 01-16-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't get to watch it either.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh okay well do you want me to send you the episode?
Old 01-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure. Though I won't be able to watch until Monday.
Old 01-17-2015, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks

I'm watching right now and I really hate saying this but could Becky like, leave the show? All they use her for is Sue's little minion and she's an absolute bitch to everybody! She called Quinn a bitch and whore when she was trying to help her with advice. Yeah, Becky gtfo.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Becky's insults were def. uneccesary and over the top. Nhf this being Dianna's exit from the show, she didn't even get a full performance
Old 01-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
Becky's insults were def. uneccesary and over the top. Nhf this being Dianna's exit from the show, she didn't even get a full performance
UGH I KNOW! The fact that So Far Away was stopped made me err Becky why couldn't you just wait to storm out
But yeah, she did apologize later but still, it's all ruined.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haven't even seen the episode but based off what I've seen on tumblr on what Quinn gets called wtf?! Ugh! I shouldn't be surprised.