Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2019, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ll say it once, I’ll say it a million times... Bellamy is a lucky fella to have such a loving, devoted girlfriend!

I had a Becho AU dream last night, Bellamy was hugging Echo and she was crying cause of Nia who was her step mother, Becho were so soft!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-16-2019, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacewalker (View Post)
^Thanks! I love that becho kiss gif icon too! So adorable and one of my favorite scenes between the pair.
It's one of my favorite scenes too ... and there's so much passion in that kiss

Quote:
I had a Becho AU dream last night, Bellamy was hugging Echo and she was crying cause of Nia who was her step mother, Becho were so soft!
You are lucky, Becks. I never had a Becho dream. But I had one dream with Bellamy and Kane in it. I think that was during Season 4 ... Can't tell any details

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
I’ll say it once, I’ll say it a million times... Bellamy is a lucky fella to have such a loving, devoted girlfriend!
You can't say that enough, Becks, because it's so true ... here's the proof:

Old 06-16-2019, 08:25 PM
New Fan

The relief on her face when Jade admitted that Bellamy was alive!! You could see how utterly terrified she was of losing him, and it really upsets me when people say she's had no growth. When she was working with Roan, she did what she was told without any emotional attachments to anyone with the exception of Bellamy. Those developed in mount weather, but she could shut it down and do what had to be done. She could. Here though? Her actions more than proved how ride or die she is for Bellamy, SpaceKru, and Clarke—whom she's also accepted as family, no questions asked. Her loyalty is so strong, and just letting herself feel is growth in itself. I love her.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by StegaSteph (View Post)
The relief on her face when Jade admitted that Bellamy was alive!! You could see how utterly terrified she was of losing him, and it really upsets me when people say she's had no growth. When she was working with Roan, she did what she was told without any emotional attachments to anyone with the exception of Bellamy. Those developed in mount weather, but she could shut it down and do what had to be done. She could. Here though? Her actions more than proved how ride or die she is for Bellamy, SpaceKru, and Clarke—whom she's also accepted as family, no questions asked. Her loyalty is so strong, and just letting herself feel is growth in itself. I love her.
Love all of this. When she called Clarke family basically anyone who is important to Bellamy is important to her. That’s why she was willing to go get Octavia for him and now she’s willing to fight everyone to avenge Clarke! She really is the softest character of the whole show.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-17-2019, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Bellamy and Echo hug gif icon from 6x06

Bellamy ❤ Clarke
Old 06-17-2019, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg I love that!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-17-2019, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Love your gif Icon so much, Spacewalker

Everyone is part of Echo's family now. She's such a forgiving person and I love her for that

Old 06-19-2019, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

No Becho in the last episode

Old 06-19-2019, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not surprising! But hopefully we get something in 6x08. We seem to get something every other episode

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-20-2019, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Then let's hope your "every other episode" theory is right, Becks

Old 06-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m desperate for something substantial soon! Though I also liked seeing Echo on a solo mission and hope we get more of that.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

It's important that Echo's getting her own story ... but a bit Becho in the next episode would be great since we got nothing in the last episode

Old 06-23-2019, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Love this so much:

Old 06-23-2019, 01:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
Love this so much:

Ngl I clicked out of that so fast when the soulmate qoute from Dawson's Creek started playing. I know better than to do my feels that way!!!

Tbh, I love how much becho we're getting even when they're not the focus of the story. It's the little things that are coming together to show us what they've built and how forgiveness has manifested throughout them. I wrote a really long thread on twitter, but the true highlight is the way we see their love and forgiveness.

For anyone that's interested in reading it (it does mention Bellarke as a point of comparison) it's located here: x.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just read the thread you have made so many wonderful points there, Steph... and in such a respectful manner; if only others could relate.

I think a lot of people don’t put into consideration the amount of time Bellamy and Echo have spent together and will instead take one minor thing and twist it to make Becho look bad.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚