Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Welcome Modo

Happier gifset:

https://bellsprincess.tumblr.com/pos...arke-it-echoes
Old 06-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Ohh thanks, Kate, that's a beautiful gifset

I also have believed and will continue to believe until the day the show is over, that bellarke is endgame.

Having watched a TON of TV, I started shipping these two in the pilot. That moment when Clarke comes down the ladder and they first look at each other ("the air could be toxic"), I let out a whoop

I called a friend a few weeks later to ask if she had watched the show (also a big SciFi fan like me) and we were both convinced that these two would eventually get together

Also Jason said in an interview 2 years back (meta station) that he's a hopeless romantic or words to that effect so...

Don't give up hope, ppl. NEVER!

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it, Kate. I’m not giving up hope, not ever.

Ooh, what a gifset there, Kate. My heart. Honestly, Clarke and Bellamy just . . . they deserve to have a day off. And be happy. Together.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 12:03 PM
New Fan

I personally de-lurked because I got so hyped about the news. Last year, winterish, I went through a pretty intensive and obsessive The 100-phase. Started watching it just for fun, I thought it would be an enjoyable, but not too serious CW show. I enjoyed the pilot, but was a bit like 'meh'. I got hooked a little earlier than the majority, so not ep.4 did the trick, by Atom's death I was lost. I binge-watched the first 4 seasons, and just to show you my commitment and how technology-challenged I am , I watched s2 in 240p, because I didn't have Netflix and couldn't find better links avaialable. I really liked the storylines, and I was positively surprised that the cast is actually pretty strong at acting. (And who were weaker have improved a lot since s1.)

And yeah, they seem pretty nice people too. I always promise myself that I won't get involved with off-screen stuff, won't watch interviews, but I failed miserably and not much later I was binge-watching interviews too. Bob is my favourite, I guess that actually I saw your comments April in the YT comment section of LITWC.

During s5 I got desinterested in the show, maybe bc I watched it differently, not in one go, but week by week, and later I only casually followed fansites, so totally missed the Eliza-Bob stuff. Last week I visited his ex-gf's insta mainly because I wanted to see photos of their dogs, and realized that they might not be together anymore. (While I'm really happy for them I think that Arryn must feel awful, can be pretty hard to be in her position, and some part of the fandom tend to be pretty cruel to her. ) So I was shell shocked when I found out that they got married.

Twitter is too intense for me, and my family cant stand me not shutting up about The 100, so I registered, because you guys seem to be a very cool, calmer, nice bunch of people.

As Bellarke endgame, I think that Jason can be a troll sometimes and just for the sake of it, he will pull an in-your-face kind of ending. I'm really curious whether both of them would be even alive at the end. Somehow I cant see The 100 ending on a positive note.

I won't be able to see the new episode until Thursday, so I really should keep away from anything The 100-related til then.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
Do you think that they had to inform Jason and the CW before making the announcement?
This whole TV thing being a business, there are probably some contractual rules or guidelines in place for such things. Jason probably knew the situation from early on. I mean, this is a much more serious situation than Kerry Russell cutting her hair off back in the day. And isn't Bob keeping the beard because Jason is making him for the show? Their marriage really is a big deal. I would think they had to fess up about the relationship and get advice on announcing. Timing is everything. I had read somewhere that it was going to be leaked. So perhaps they were advised to go public. I wonder if they were trying to keep it quiet indefinitely. That wasn't going to be possible with the officiating minister (?) yapping the details.

Can you imagine the kurfuffle if the rest of the show aired and then the fans found out? That would have been somethin'.

Last edited by Damocles; 06-11-2019 at 06:37 PM
Old 06-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
Do you think that they had to inform Jason and the CW before making the announcement?
sorry the quote is messed up AND a double post too. Yikes.

This whole TV thing being a business, there are probably some contractual rules or guidelines in place for such things. Jason probably knew the situation from early on. I mean, this is a much more serious situation than Kerry Russell cutting her hair off back in the day. And isn't Bob keeping the beard because Jason is making him for the show? Their marriage really is a big deal. I would think they had to fess up about the relationship and get advice on announcing. Timing is everything. I had read somewhere that it was going to be leaked. So perhaps they were advised to go public. I wonder if they were trying to keep it quiet indefinitely. That wasn't going to be possible with the officiating minister (?) yapping the details.

Can you imagine the kurfuffle if the rest of the show aired and then the fans found out? That would have been somethin'.

Last edited by Damocles; 06-11-2019 at 06:37 PM
Old 06-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You’re just missing ] at the end of your quote, Modo. Adding that bracket in will fix it. And don’t worry, FF does double posts on us all the time. Sometimes we even have someone else’s post sandwiched between a person’s double post. Didn’t Alexa do a triple post in here once? Something crazy happened on Bob’s board time and I did a quadruple post.

Jason obviously had to know that they were getting involved (again), as the cast all knew they had feelings for each other. They’d certainly be under no obligation to tell him or the network of their plans, though they may have informed Jason after the fact, like they did with Sachin, Tasya, and (I’m assuming) Richard since they’re both so close with him.

Oh, and it was not the minister who leaked anything. He only spoke about them after it was announced.

Kriza, I love that you saw my comments on LITWC on YT. What vid is that? I wonder if it’s an inappropriate comment.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 06-11-2019 at 12:27 PM
Old 06-11-2019, 12:41 PM
New Fan

It's an edit of Bob's scenes in the film, with a song called Bones. I remember bc I love that song! And don't worry, nothing inappropriate (although I know that you happen to love the beach scene ), just some comment about where the movie can be watched.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yes, that video. Somehwere in the archive of Bellarke and Bellamy threads is a pretty entertaining chain of posts detailing my reaction to that movie. Have you seen he film?

One of my favorite songs of all time in this one. Don’t mind me, I’m not crying.

ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 01:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks,April I'm sure I'll need tons of help. Lol

Yeah, I knew the minister didn't leak it. He just keeps answering questions about it. I read about the leaks on some Twitter or tumbler account that a leak was coming, so they had to announce. That's a shame if it's true.

I've never seen an actor's contract with a network or show. I'd be curious to see what kinds of things are covered under it. But this show isn't dealing with anyone like Charlie Sheen, so, its probably a pretty dry read.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Charlie Sheen.

ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Every time we see them on-screen tonight: They're MARRIED!
Old 06-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone should do a compilation of all the times the episode reactors say that tonight.

I just rewatched the entire beer pong video, and . . . good lord, how was I even just suspicious? I should’ve been certain. They are so coupley there. My goodness. They were just doing so many things couples do.
ICON
Old 06-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Someone should do a compilation of all the times the episode reactors say that tonight.
I'm sure someone will. It's going to be a lot of times, literally every time they're on screen together.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jaclyn and Marcella are gonna have fun with it.

I wonder if we’ll get the line in the trailer from Bellamy in tonight’s episode. I struggle to see how it could be brought up again if not with JosephineClarke.
ICON