Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Bellamys hair in season 1!!!

Granted Kate, when I first watched the pilot I was probably distracted doing other things. I dont give new shows much of my attention, which is kind of sad, but true. It caught me enough to make me keep watching but I didn't love it so I didnt think too hard about the characters. And all I remember of Bellamy in the pilot is basically going against everyone and shouting a lot.

I did like him by episode 2 though because I thought there was more to him then people thought and I thought he had good chemistry with Clarke. So it didnt take long.

The first time around I didnt really care about Finn, but this time I think hes a nice guy. I dont dislike him .

As for the show itself it didnt grab me at all in season 1. It was kinda of cliche/teen show in the first few episodes, but sadly, thats what held my attention because they're kind of my guilty pleasure. So when it kinda of started to edge away from that I got bored and I gave the show up after season 1.

I think season 2 is when things really picked up, for me personally.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Kate ! Yeah, such a chance he didn't stay this bad boy cliché ! At least he became... a deeply-thought one ! I think it's cool that the show hasn't totally eraised his bad boy side, even if it's not in the same way. Now he's not a selfish bad boy anymore (he's so caring that he became kind of smothering ), more of a trigger-happy one... which allows us to see more BUNS (I know you're reading me April !).
Alexa Season 2 had the show take off for sure with the development of Grounder culture, the bigger-scale war... It was really bigger, with a larger point of view and scale, maybe because of the arrival of the adults. It opened up a bit.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I liked Bellamys hair in season 1!!!

The first time around I didnt really care about Finn, but this time I think hes a nice guy. I dont dislike him .
The pilot episode hair still makes me giggle.

Yeah, I was probably a bit hard on poor Finn. When I ship, I ship hard and he was the obstacle to my end game

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aaah, mean girl ! ........ Alright I'm the same Finn and Clarke's story was so... cold and undeep it wasn't horrible, but hard to feel other than indifferent. Plus with Raven's pain and all... I would have rather him staying with her, they really shared a deep affection and link. But I wonder if Finn wasn't less in love with Raven than her, or at least she needed him more since he made her feel like she was special and important while she had nobody - beside this story of them as children was so sweet (Oh gosh I was searching for an affectionate smiley and put the make-out one without realizing what it was
Old 05-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutine (View Post)
which allows us to see more BUNS (I know you're reading me April !)
I totally am.
ICON
Old 05-22-2016, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutine (View Post)
Aaah, mean girl ! ........ Alright I'm the same Finn and Clarke's story was so... cold and undeep it wasn't horrible, but hard to feel other than indifferent. Plus with Raven's pain and all... I would have rather him staying with her, they really shared a deep affection and link. But I wonder if Finn wasn't less in love with Raven than her, or at least she needed him more since he made her feel like she was special and important while she had nobody - beside this story of them as children was so sweet (Oh gosh I was searching for an affectionate smiley and put the make-out one without realizing what it was
hell maybe I took it a bit too personally but it is basically what Raven says. They could have waited more than a week. So in my mind, when you have been with the alleged love of your life for ages and then spend a year in lockup (or however long he was there) and she comes to visit you the whole time etc etc and then he doesn't even mention it? I understand you can fall in live with someone else quickly but no communication? Feels douchey to me. Even with his explanation that he thought he'd never see Raven again and all...

Sorry for the rant I will probably be booted from this thread for being completely OT

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-22-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldnt ship raven with finn either because he cheated on her and didnt really seem to care about her so yeahhhh.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kate Then I'd be booted too Yeah when I learned he had actually a girlfriend I was like Whaaaat ?? and when Raven said all those things about them being each other's bestfriend/family/lover for ages I was like Whaaaat whaaaat ?? Finn seemed so honest and the involved type (in the flashbacks with all his bifs and attention he surely is), that's just Out of character Plus his explanation is even worse, it's like Yeaah I cheated on her but I didn't know she would learn it ! Not my fault ! It's not because you can't actually/physically be with someone anymore that you have to jump on another girl in the minute. I mean at least to respect everything they lived and meant to each other. They didn't break up or anything. I would have understood if he had been with someone else a couple of months later because he's got to live but he LITERALLY flirted in a lousy way with Clarke the MOMENT he saw her, without any visible guilt/embarassment feeling.

*expect to be booted from here at every moment now *

What did you think about Octavia in the first episode (the first time and the second) ?
Old 05-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lutine, are you re-watching right now?
ICON
Old 05-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

you guys should take the discussion to episode 5 that i just bumped as it fits there!

OCTAVIA WAS GLORIOUS in the beginning. So full of life and fun and carefree. she was my favorite.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I couldnt ship raven with finn either because he cheated on her and didnt really seem to care about her so yeahhhh.
I'm with you. No thanks. He did cheat on her and I couldn't believe all that Raven did to get down on the ground for him and she had to find out he was with Clarke. It was gross. I couldn't believe he did that. I understand he thought he might not ever see her again but he sure jumped to someone else rather quickly and the way he handled things when Raven showed up was disgusting.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

well and it wasnt even that long. so to think he wouldnt see her again was kind of silly.

and its more so the fact that he didnt even MENTION her. had he mentioned he had a g/f first, then okay, maybe the cheating wouldnt have been as bad in my eyes because at least clarke would have known that. by sleeping with him, he sort of manipulated her.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was gross IMO. I wanted to slap him.

I don't think I'll ever get over Bellamy's pilot hair

Old 05-23-2016, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Lutine, are you re-watching right now?
Not really, I've rewatched some episodes from season 2 a week ago, so I think I'll continue with this season for the moment. But season 1 does tempt me. You guys are watching so quickly ! I saw the topic of the episode 8 was already opened . Are you all watching at the same time ?
Old 05-23-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No, Alexa took the plunge and is kind of leading the re-watch charge. I believe Kate is re-watching, too. I'm waiting a bit (at least until Lee gets out of school). But I'm just such a chatterbox that I jump on these episode threads and discuss anyway.
ICON