Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wannabe Agents #1: Listen to us, showbiz.

You choose the medium, the cast and the plot for Liz's next project.
If there is a pilot or an ongoing show you wish she was cast in, a movie she would be perfect for, a character she could bring to life or lend her voice to - this is the thread to share your hopes and suggestions, or bring over the hopes and suggestions of media people and other fans.
Be creative and have fun!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sooo... remember when we talked abou having a thread like this? Around a year ago or so, lol. It took me long enough but I finally remembered to come up with a title and a simple opening and started it.

Go wild! Anything goes - tv shows, movies, voice work, theatre... anything you would like to see Liz in, or think she would be good at.
If you find an article or blog entry mentioning Liz in this or that role, that would make for a good discussion topic, too.

And you never know - perhaps some of our wishes may be granted.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Fran!

I love the opening And I think this thread is a very good idea
Old 03-07-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Fran. I do have some wishes, but I think most of them are probably not particularly realistic.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for this new thread I'll wait anyone can create here.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I do have some wishes, but I think most of them are probably not particularly realistic.
But they always suggest to dream big! I'd love to hear your wishes because you always have good ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamae (View Post)
I'll wait anyone can create here.
Any suggestion is welcome, even a part for Liz in your favorite tv show or movie franchise.

Anna - you've read the A Song of Ice and Fire books, right? Do you think there is any character Liz could play in a show like that..?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
But they always suggest to dream big! I'd love to hear your wishes because you always have good ideas.
I would love to see Liz working in a movie alongside either one of Will Smith, Cate Blanchett or Catherine Zeta-Jones, but like I said, these casting wishes are probably not very realistic. As for something that has a slightly bigger likelihood of happening, I would be all for Liz starring in a nice, edgy cable drama with either Michael C. Hall or Michael Trucco.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anna - you've read the A Song of Ice and Fire books, right? Do you think there is any character Liz could play in a show like that..?
I've only read the first book, but I've always thought she would make a perfect Cersei. I like Lena Headey, and she does a good job, but Liz omg she would be awesome in that role. Maybe there are some other characters she could play, I don't know 'cause I've only read the first book, but all the female characters are awesome. And GoT is a very popular show. The only bad thing is that I don't think Liz would be willing to travel that far, with CJ and everything

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 03-09-2012 at 03:10 AM
Old 03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would love to see Liz working in a movie alongside either one of Will Smith, Cate Blanchett or Catherine Zeta-Jones, but like I said, these casting wishes are probably not very realistic. As for something that has a slightly bigger likelihood of happening, I would be all for Liz starring in a nice, edgy cable drama with either Michael C. Hall or Michael Trucco.
See, told you you always have great ideas.
Those are all good suggestions, but I'd LOVE to see her work with Cate Blanchett, I really like her work.
If we stay in the cinema world and go for A list stars, Julianna Moore or Rachel Weisz as co-stars would also please me.

I need to think a bit more about male actors... but for now I'm just going to say Jon Hamm, who is fair game for both tv and movies, and has this strong, mature charisma that I think could make a good match for Liz on screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
I've only read the first book, but I've always thought she would make a perfect Cersei. I like Lena Headey, and she does a good job, but Liz omg she would be awesome in that role. Maybe there are some other characters she could play, I don't know 'cause I've only read the first book, but all the female characters are awesome. And GoT is a very popular show. The only bad thing is that I don't think Liz would be willing to travel that far, with CJ and everything
I might've already asked this, but I forgot the information - where are they filming the show? UK?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I might've already asked this, but I forgot the information - where are they filming the show? UK?
They are filming it in a lot of places: Northern Ireland, Scotland, Croatia, Morocco, Malta...
Old 03-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, if she's feeling up for a long European vacation...
Seeing Liz in costume would be sweet.

(I just started my second attempt at reading the first book of the series, btw. So far so good: swords, men losing their heads, and puppies. )
Old 03-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Its just suddenly comes out my head,what about Noir.Im not really familiar of those Noir genre. Ive watching noir just one show.Liz would be fit to try that role.Movie or tv show.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamae (View Post)
Its just suddenly comes out my head,what about Noir.Im not really familiar of those Noir genre. Ive watching noir just one show.Liz would be fit to try that role.Movie or tv show.
I had the same idea when I first heard about Noir, but it's sadly a wash. From what I've read around, they're looking for 20-something actresses and the show will be filmed in New Zealand.

Quote:
See, told you you always have great ideas.
Those are all good suggestions, but I'd LOVE to see her work with Cate Blanchett, I really like her work.
If we stay in the cinema world and go for A list stars, Julianna Moore or Rachel Weisz as co-stars would also please me.
Julianna Moore and Rachel Weisz are good choices. They are fine actresses. And what about Jodie Foster? She has been in some very good movies IMO.

Quote:
I need to think a bit more about male actors... but for now I'm just going to say Jon Hamm, who is fair game for both tv and movies, and has this strong, mature charisma that I think could make a good match for Liz on screen.
I'm not sure I've ever seen Jon Hamm in anything, but I generally agree with you that men, who have a mature presence about them, are a good fit to star opposite of Liz.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-13-2012 at 05:34 PM
Old 03-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was confusing Noir with L.A. Noir, oops. I do remember when Noir was mentioned in the other thread.
Quote:
Julianna Moore and Rachel Weisz are good choices. They are fine actresses. And what about Jodie Foster? She has been in some very good movies IMO.
Oh, I love Jodie Foster! I haven't watched her most recent work, but she is always connected to interesting projects.
Quote:
I'm not sure I've ever seen Jon Hamm in anything, but I generally agree with you that men, who have a mature presence about them, are a good fit to star opposite of Liz.
I mostly know him because of Mad Men, so drama, but I've recently seen him in two small comedy parts (Bridesmaids and Friends with Kids) and he was great at that, too, so he would be a pretty versatile co-star regardless of what genre Liz decided on for her next gig.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

I would like to see Liz working with Julianne Moore, Cate Blanchett and Jodie Foster too Also Sigourney Weaver.

As for male actors: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Alan Rickman, Sam Neill, Jeremy Irons (again, because one L&O episode is not enough for me and I loved them working together ) Zachary Quinto... Jason Isaacs from Awake would be cool too. They would make such a good looking couple And Michael Trucco, like Alex said. It would be very hot

I was watching 'Smash' this morning and I thought it would be cool for Liz to have a guest starring role in that show (or a regular one). It would be very different from Lost and V And you don't need to know how to sing in order to be in that show.

I don't want her to have a guest starring role on Major Crimes (like the one she had on L&O) because I'd legit die My two bbs sharing a scene. I'd die

And of course, I'd love her to be on Fringe Even if it's sci-fi again, it would be so cool. And a lot of people want this Imagine Anna and John and Liz sharing a scene I'd die too, but I think I would be able to handle that

ALSO LIZ IN SONS OF ANARCHY WOULD BE AWESOME Liz and Katey Sagal sharing a scene And Liz in a leather jacket looks great, we all know that

I think I'd be happy with whatever she does as long as it's not a soap opera Or a teen show. But I can't imagine her in those kind of shows, I don't think it will happen.

Quote:
Well, if she's feeling up for a long European vacation...
Seeing Liz in costume would be sweet.
Yes

Quote:
(I just started my second attempt at reading the first book of the series, btw. So far so good: swords, men losing their heads, and puppies. )
Yay The books are amazing And you need to watch the TV show YOU NEED TO SEE NIKO'S HAIR IN MOVEMENT. Season 2 will premiere on April 1st, you could catch up fast

Last edited by ~ayumi~; 03-14-2012 at 04:28 AM