Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
the se bite probably was. i noticed some jeremy anna scenes were just like a lesser known vampire film, and then the next wk the new ep was the title of the film
so i think vd writers just steal. which is kinda sad since we're only in s1.

anyway i thought it was cliche because its the typical good girl+bad boy scenario. she gets in some situation she cant get out of (stefan not showing up), the bad boy surprisingly ens up ~saving her day (damon appears at the bottom of the stairs like a shiny knight), they have some ~changing moment (the dance), lovey dovey music plays, cupid shoorts an arrow. all that stuff. just saying ive seen it before, a million times over. i didnt expect it to be like that for de, it seems more se. just thought there'd be more build up, some originality

ofc if youre de you'll see it otherwise

this is the show tho, so im still wondering where she got it from. yea ive heard them save its about a triangle, but i never heard anyone say 'De will defintely be together.' if you have the place tho, link me
Totally not the case luv, A few days ago Damon wouldnt have stepped in like that, hell he doesnt care about anyone, he uses people and we've seen how different things are with her on the other hand. The dance, was nothing about love, it was about friendship but it definetely felt like something more in each part.
And I dont know how much more the triangle can be promoted for you to understand that's where they're going. Not to be mean, or to be agressive its just....really...it is about a love triangle, which will mean we'll see DE kissing, hooking up, etcc. etc. In a relationship? Tbh i dont see Damon in a relationship i mean to me DE is more of a couple finale type.
But yeah that's where the show is going, its on the CW posters, on the promos, Damon/Elena/Stefan, KW & JP have said it, the shooow evolves around s/d/e i meaan... . Its in ANY description available. what more proof do you need to see its a love triangle?

Of course you wont be seeing DE kissing yet, again...they have been handled 100 times better than SE as far as build-up goes.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
I still have post traumatic stress from that scene. i can't listen to 'full of grace' without crying.

wait what scene BA??
Old 04-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyra (View Post)
wait what scene BA??
yep.

I personally am not a fan of build-up, so even if i didn't know DE were going to eventually hook up (which I know they are) the build up is making me look forward to it even less.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtyra (View Post)
wait what scene BA??
Ending of S2 when Buffy starts crying after she kills Angel and she packs up and leaves.

Quote:
I personally am not a fan of build-up,
Hmm, telling.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Addicted Fan

D&E

Last edited by MademoisellePaulina; 04-23-2010 at 02:49 PM Reason: hah
Old 04-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
yep.

I personally am not a fan of build-up, so even if i didn't know DE were going to eventually hook up (which I know they are) the build up is making me look forward to it even less.
BA own at life, to me they were really epic.
Oh c'mon how can you like a couple if they dont have build-up? build-up its essential to believe something! Thats why for me SE are forced and fake, i cant believe in something that has no build-up. I have friends who like/liked SE, but they hated how DE has been building up while SE has been handled HORRIBLY. they stopped watching overall.

Maybe this angst will work for people to get back on the ship again, but for me. The first part of the relationship is the key-part.

SE were a little bit more decent with build-up in the books...and thats saying a lot considering...well.

Paulinaa, what? lol, no. Its good. easy there.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I dont know how much more the triangle can be promoted for you to understand that's where they're going. Not to be mean, or to be agressive its just....really...it is about a love triangle, which will mean we'll see DE kissing, hooking up, etcc. etc. In a relationship? Tbh i dont see Damon in a relationship i mean to me DE is more of a couple finale type.
But yeah that's where the show is going, its on the CW posters, on the promos, Damon/Elena/Stefan, KW & JP have said it, the shooow evolves around s/d/e i meaan... . Its in ANY description available. what more proof do you need to see its a love triangle?
k, thanks for taking the time to write all that but i never asked if this was about a triangle. thats been promoted since the very start. im aware of all this. what i asked was why the girl thought theyd be together, since she made it sound as tho theyd be a couple, in a relationship, which even you said you cant see happening in the show. i wasnt asking if theyd have a kiss here an there, its a triangle, and a cliche one, so ofc there'll be those will they wont they moments im sure, like every other triangle. but the point was, why did she think so confidently that theyd be together actually IN the show, as a couple--which was what she seemed to be implying.

Quote:
now we have build-up. there's something great about build-ups poeple, they make pairs believable.
when its done right. so far, no couple on vd has lived up to this.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

can anybody know whats gonna happen on the show really?
i dont see damon in a relationship, buying flowers and walking her to her door on a date, but the whole meaning of 'relationship' is not only based in:

'would you like to be my girlfriend?'
'yes! lets buy a cat!'

I mean they'll be together, its obvious who knows if theyll be in a relationship? I dont think that far ahead, why not?

Again 'relationship/dating' doesnt only mean 'girlfriend/boyfriend' what is this Gossip Girl?

Quote:
when its done right. so far, no couple on vd has lived up to this.
so you think

Last edited by timtyra; 04-23-2010 at 02:58 PM
Old 04-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

I LOVED EVERY DE SCENE. but the dance took my breath away AND HIM STAYING FOR ELENA? this is damon HE DOESNT CARE about anything or anyone HE SAID IT HIMSELF. and he cared enough to dance with here when stefan couldn t and he cared enough TO STAY WITH HER even if he was about to leave a second before that. He stayed because HE CARES FOR ELENA more than he would like. I think the both felt something INTENSE in the dance scene you could see it in their eyes. especially ELENA I mean the way she was looking at him like she wanted to kiss him and those lips SHE STARES AT HIS LIPS LIKE THEY RE A PIECE OF MEAT. I mean Ive counted the times and unless Im missing sth SHE HAS STARED AT HIS LIPS SIX TIMES. SIX. how much obvious can she get? I think damon knows this too and if he hasnt done anything about it its cause stefan is with her FOR NOW.

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 04-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Again 'relationship/dating' doesnt only mean 'girlfriend/boyfriend' what is this Gossip Girl?
mm in some ways yes, just with vampires. its still a cw show

Quote:
so you think
yep, i just cant buy it lol
Old 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
'would you like to be my girlfriend?'
'yes! lets buy a cat!'
I love it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
mm in some ways yes, just with vampires. its still a cw show
lmaaaoo, then i seriously dont get you, you call DE cliche but you want TVD be like GG, basically a show where everyone hooks up with everyone and girlfriends share boyfriends?? GOD forbid!

ew...no.
id stop watching right the second...it only proves they ran out of story. and dont know what to do with the show anymore
Old 04-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I really dont want to offend anyone but I have a question for bamon fans. I get the ones who read the books and ship them there but why on the show? what attracted you to them? I DONT WANNA BE MEAN I SWEAR but Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER. I mean she could ve died without stefan s blood. And damon didnt even care. I like damon more than Bonnie but I want her to be with someone who RESPECTS HER and CARES FOR HER like Stefan does that s why I ship them ( also stefan/caroline but that doesnt matter right now ) so why ? I think Bonnie want him away from her and she has her reasons. Maybe theyll become friends in like season 3. Maybe I could like them together if he SAVES HER LIFE and redeems himself for BITING HER..

I really hope no one is offended NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Old 04-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by our_memories (View Post)
I really dont want to offend anyone but I have a question for bamon fans. I get the ones who read the books and ship them there but why on the show? what attracted you to them? I DONT WANNA BE MEAN I SWEAR but Im asking cause he HURT HER :S HE ALMOST KILLS HER. I m sure he would have if it wasnt for STEFAN WHO PROTECTED HER. I mean she could ve died without stefan s blood. And damon didnt even care. I like damon more than Bonnie but I want her to be with someone who RESPECTS HER and CARES FOR HER like Stefan does that s why I ship them ( also stefan/caroline but that doesnt matter right now ) so why ? I think Bonnie want him away from her and she has her reasons. Maybe theyll become friends in like season 3. Maybe I could like them together if he SAVES HER LIFE and redeems himself for BITING HER..

I really hope no one is offended NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL
I SECOND THAT BAMON FANS!

D&E

Last edited by MademoisellePaulina; 04-23-2010 at 03:35 PM
Old 04-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

I dont know what that has to do with anything guys, lol
im offff