Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Good episode tonight who knew that Anna, along with Ben were vampires damn no big shocker about Noah we already knew he was a vampire we just didn’t know his name or the way he looked. Not just Damon who’s trying to open the tomb up with have two others I mean we know that Damon wants just Katherine, but who do the other two want?
Alaric made a dumb move getting Damon suspicious like that, but smart thing he had the journal. So Stefan it’s not really helping Damon opening the tomb he just lied to him. So Ben is only going to use Bonnie to open the tomb man she just doesn’t know what’s in store.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 01-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)

Just Isabel.
And Damon killed her.

"It doesn't matter. You are the woman that I love. I love you." -Stefan

Jack/Kate Liam/Annie Stefan/Elena Amy/Ricky Finn/Rachel
Old 01-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Overall, I think the episodes are getting better because they're picking up in the mythology department - dropping little clues here and there.

I'm really intrigued on the revelations regarding Elena's background and the Gilbert connection - especially the reveal that Alaric's wife is named Isabel, the same name of the teenaged girl that gave birth to Elena and then disappeared all those years ago. It can't be a coincidence and how ironic and what drama it'll cause if Damon is responsible for killing Elena's birth mother. I wonder what the odds are that Damon could have changed her instead of just killing/feeding on her? Hm. Also, if Katherine is a Pierce and Elena descends from that line, at this point I'm going to assume that the Pierce line flows down through Isabel rather than Elena's birth father since we don't know anything about him right now. I wonder about Alaric and Isabel's history and how far it goes back? That would be a twist if he were her father too.

I'm really curious to know what all these other vampires are interested in Katherine for? Did she like start her own covern and these vampires have other relations in that tomb with her (one of the other 26)? I gather this story is leading up to them eventually being released, someway or somehow. The Grimoire will fall into someone's hands.

Okay, I really wasn't expecting either the new girl nor the guy Bonnie asked out on a date to be vampires. That totally surprised me this episode.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)

Just Isabel.
Why just Isabel? We don't know how long Alaric and Isabel were together.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ale14 (View Post)
And Damon killed her.
Yep

~Riverdale~
Old 01-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

So Damon killed Elena's mother???? Maybe he knew as well that she was a descendant of Katherine's all along.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. Nice little love "triangle" this is. One vampire stalked her before he met her and the other one potentially killed her mother. Hmm.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

loved the bamon, stelena & mattoline scenes! <3 =D
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously I have no words....kudos to kevin and writers...I'm completely floored...damon killing elenas birth mom...who was married to aleric...anna and ben vampires I'm shocked! Bonnie being used...like this was ammmaaazzzinggggg
Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Yep. Nice little love "triangle" this is. One vampire stalked her before he met her and the other one potentially killed her mother. Hmm.
And hence why i'm so glad i have no investment in Elena.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's if Isabel is actually her mother, then again I don't see why they would link those two names together just to trick us. Why would Isabel give up her baby though? & if it was Alaric's wouldn't he have wanted a baby too? Unless Isabel had a baby w/ someone else. What is Isabel? Vampire or human?

Apparently everyone is a vampire in this episode actually!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why just Isabel? We don't know how long Alaric and Isabel were together.
I’m pretty sure she didn’t know him in her teens. She just came from out of know where, and I’m sure she wouldn’t have gone back from wherever she came from, but to make a fresh start than I’m guessing she met Alaric than.

~Riverdale~
Old 01-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
And hence why i'm so glad i have no investment in Elena.
I try to like her. I mean, I think I do. But, I just don't know about these two boys for her.

And, where the HELL is Tyler?

Old 01-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
That's if Isabel is actually her mother, then again I don't see why they would link those two names together just to trick us. Why would Isabel give up her baby though? & if it was Alaric's wouldn't he have wanted a baby too? Unless Isabel had a baby w/ someone else. What is Isabel? Vampire or human?

Apparently everyone is a vampire in this episode actually!
We need more answers I’m thinking she was human I mean Vampires can’t have babies unless they(female) had one before they were turned.

~Riverdale~
Old 01-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I try to like her. I mean, I think I do. But, I just don't know about these two boys for her.

And, where the HELL is Tyler?
I thought he was in this episode, that sucks! He's never in it anymore. ITA about Elena i do try to like her, but ugh, they make it hard when all the boys just revolve around her worshiping her and being all psycho about her