Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
ROFL yes... this is totally the Delena diaries. It's not like there was literally no Delena at all for like almost the entire season They had like 4 scenes in the beginning and that was it. Sorry, but I can't..
I guess making fun of someone else's opinion of this season is funny. For me I just see it as rude.

Quote:
Episode was awesome. Elena was back! Elena was mad, even if it was only her subconscious
Jeesh, how much I'm waiting for the day when she's allowed to call out everyone's hypocrisy without some excuse like no-humanity or something
That would be the day, considering Elena is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Quote:
So... another Paul Welsey, hm? I can't even say how much I laughed about that
Why? Because it's not another Ian Somerhalder or are you just making fun of Paul now?

Quote:
Damon should have told her the truth the moment she blamed herself about Aaron, but I guess I can get why he wanted to do it in person
And what about not mentioning that he tried to kill Jeremy again? Or that he mentioned killing Jeremy again in this episode, and threatened to kill Matt while professing that he wouldn't hurt Elena?
Old 03-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

EliseManny, I was making fun of the doppelgänger crap Not the actors.
And I'm not into character or ship wars, so you have to play with someone else. I have my opinions, but I'm not into fights. Sorry
Old 03-22-2014, 04:10 AM
Addicted Fan

^ I didn't realise my post was engaging in a ship war, especially because I don't ship either SE or DE

And I guess I could always go the passive-aggressive route that you displayed in your post, but I prefer to more upfront
Old 03-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am intrigued with Liv and want to see where this goes.
Enzo is starting to grow on me. A little.

I miss Nadia and Katherine.

I don't mind seeing more Paul Wesley but does it have to be yet another Doppelganger story AGAIN?
At least True Blood is more original plots and they mix it up a bit.

And I don't want to see SC if Stefan is going to dump Caroline for Elena.
What is the point? I guess the writers are running out of ideas and hooking everyone up with everyone.
SC is the only friendship I enjoy...let's not ruin it.

Delena....I just don't care. They seem a bit dysfunctional to me as a couple. Their relationship is just to weird for me.
They should leave town and start a new life elsewhere...far away from mystic falls.

Bonnie. Underused as always. She should just have stayed dead.

I really see no point of having a season 6. Do you?
Old 03-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
I am intrigued with Liv and want to see where this goes.
Enzo is starting to grow on me. A little.

I miss Nadia and Katherine.

I don't mind seeing more Paul Wesley but does it have to be yet another Doppelganger story AGAIN?
At least True Blood is more original plots and they mix it up a bit.

And I don't want to see SC if Stefan is going to dump Caroline for Elena.
What is the point? I guess the writers are running out of ideas and hooking everyone up with everyone.
SC is the only friendship I enjoy...let's not ruin it.

Delena....I just don't care. They seem a bit dysfunctional to me as a couple. Their relationship is just to weird for me.
They should leave town and start a new life elsewhere...far away from mystic falls.

Bonnie. Underused as always. She should just have stayed dead.

I really see no point of having a season 6. Do you?
Me either Either get some kind story together for the next season or just end the show already.

Old 03-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

This isn't Orphan Black, most of the dopplegangers sucked. Its an awful storyline and should be ended.

Is Elena supposed to be surprised Damon tried to kill her brother? Or tried to kill anyone? Caroline is currently on a mission to murder apparently innocent Stefan clone.

There are no good characters right now. And this is gone on for so long that I don't think I'd care of any of the main cast were killed off. That's how blah everything's become.

Either make it better or end it. And I don't see the chances of it getting better.

): )
Old 03-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode for the most part. I was a little annoyed that Elena said Damon should have been the one out of everyone to know it wasn't her. I could understand that if he spent any substantial amount of time with her but Damon spent like 5 minutes max. with Katherine!Elena and in that time, all she did was break up with him or give him a saddened look. They had very minimal contact. Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy and Matt were with her for 3 weeks and only Matt figured it out. When they showed the flashback in the beginning w/ Elena on the bar and stripping and drinking shots, right away I was like well that doesn't seem very Elena-like especially in front of Jeremy. Elena was remembering something that Katherine did and her friends didn't realize that it seemed out of character. I guess her anger at this point is all over the place. She did say something once to Bonnie though:

fire breather;

Then again no one noticed when Bonnie died but Bonnie was actively trying to cover it up with e-mails from Jeremy. Katherine was trying to be like Elena but TBH, she kind of sucked at it. I don't know, the anger just seems misplaced is all but alas, that's TVD for ya.

I really liked the DE phone calls. They were the cutest part of the episode for me. I like the Enzo and Caroline dynamic, they're different. That little dig about liking guys with accents was probably about Klaus, right? Poor doppelganger!paramedic, he has no idea what he's in for soon. Should have known new witch was up to no good - I wonder what her and her brother are up to. Nina's acting was awesome in this episode, as per usual. Overall, one of the better episodes in the past few episodes IMO.

Quote:
There are no good characters right now.
I wish the show would realize that and stop making it seem like some characters are better than others. They're all vampires and they've all done morally bad or morally gray things.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=MagnusXXN;75082359]I'm quickly losing all interesting in all characters. The D/E pairing has made a mockery out of a once great bad guy or even anti hero, that is Damon.

Stefan becomes more and more insufferable at every turn. And his one look, because he only has one, is as annoying as Damon's eye thing.

Caroline. You aren't who you used to be. Which was entertaining. Sleeping with Klaus? Defending that you slept with Klaus? The hints of C/S...Your becoming as much of a mattress as Elena.

Bonnie. Sigh. Why are you still here? KG seems to prefer singing than being on TVD. And constantly being missing for episodes, and than having no reason to be in the episodes your present in...

Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, your just there now. Sometimes. No plots are developement of your own, that isn't somehow going to be all about Elena/Damon/Stefan.

This show is done. There is no saving it.

preach it!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The hints of C/S...Your becoming as much of a mattress as Elena.
I don't like to see the **** shaming of female characters. It happens too often in fandom.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I have no problem with Elena exploring her sexuality. I'm alright with that because she's vampire or if she was human again. The problem per say I have her whole Damon thing is don't make it your whole life. More character development would help with her character. Also really Caroline going to kill innocent doppleganger Stefan to get Elena back whom seem not that good or appreciative to get back. Seriously, you have learned to be ruthless from sleeping with Klaus. Just go to New Orleans then! Stefan step and say no to this crap she's purposing. Better writing needs much better writing.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

I like the episode I think i was kind of transition episode, they brought up many new SLs that can become very interesting, I’m curious to see the Travellers and their leader, they have the potential to be good enemies, personally I think the only ridicolous thing is this doppelganger idiocy, still wondering why it’s still on Loved Delena and Steroline, they make two great teams Liv and Luke... I was sure Liv was hiding something, didn’t see the connection with luke coming though, I’m curious to see what’s their plan I liked Enzo, that’s becoming an habit

Bonnie, not only useless but also she was fooled by Liv so easily I can’t even

Matty-Blue-Blue, he could have spared us of his joke about “sexting”, he really thinks he was funny, doens’t he?! And what’s with this obsession with Aaron?!? Calling him a friend of Elena is a joke, they barely knew each other and out of pity and similarity of their stories, and now he seems it was the most important person in he rlife?!? They should have based everything more on what Enzo and Damon had done to Jer than Aaron

Caroline, not as much annoying as always, I guess I stand her more when she’s with Stefan But I see hypocrisy never goes away, she attacked people to kill humans and then does the same with an innocent human, oh man

Deremy, I like their scenes together, how Jer had his little revenge, how they keep interacting the same way they used too, bickering and making fun... but when the moment is decisive they know each other enough to trust and make the right decision

Steroline, adorable, just marry already and have cute blondie babies! Love Stefan joking with her and how they said they’ll do anythign for the other

Enzo, I must confess I’m liking him very much, didn’t think I would have He’s sassy and funny... but I think he’s keeping too many secrets for my taste, it won’t end well

The Travellers, I’m interested by them, they seem pretty much ruthless when they want Don’t like the doppelganger plot though, find it pointless and boring... but oh well, we’ll see

Doppelganger n.20038125273892... seriously?!? I thought they were rare, how could they live so easily among us without Klaus/Katherine/even Stefan notice it?!? Poor him, felt already sorry he'll be put in this mess

Stefan, I like how he tested himself to save his brother and Elena But seriously “I stopped kiss you because I knew it wasn’t you”?!? Seriously Stefan?!? If it wasn’t for Damon’s suggestion and Caroline too, you would have taken afr more to understand it!! Why not say just the truth, that you couldn’t do it to your brother, as simple as that, and far more noble!!!

Damon, like how he rightfully took the blame and realized his plan to be what “Elena” told he was failed The new phase of his journey has become

Elena, love that even just subconsciously he sent her so called friends to hell, they’re good at words but then they let Kat fooled them for 3 weeks, congrats for not have noticed the obvious! Nina was superb to play Elena in this episode, all the drama and the madness the virus provoked in her As I wrote, I would have avoided make a big deal for Aaron and focus on Jer instead, it was just pathetic

Delena, loved them, how sweet they were on the phone, how hott in the sex scene, how they yelled at each other honestly about their problems Right now they don’t work, they cannot this way, I’m glad they faced this and will try eventually to solve it, that’s what makes their couple good and realistic in my opinion, can’t wait for the more angst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Caroline. You aren't who you used to be. Which was entertaining. Sleeping with Klaus? Defending that you slept with Klaus? The hints of C/S...Your becoming as much of a mattress as Elena.
Let’s abstain from sexually maschilist insults, shall we? They’re disrespectful and frankly disgusting, women are free to do what they want with their sexuality and their heart. I may not always like the partners of the female characters, but no need to insult them calling them ****s Also, better check the facts, Elena slept with 3 men who happened to be her boyfriends or the men she loved every single time, what’s to blame in that?
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 03-23-2014 at 03:07 AM
Old 03-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Oh, it's not just the women I throw shame at.

Caroline slept with a mass murderer. I like Klaus, but I don't defend what he is. Anymore than I defend any of the actions of the vampires.

Now, Caroline sleeping with Klaus, than defending her actions...she should be ashamed. Anyone who has a moral compass and sleeps with a monster should be ashamed.

It's the same thing with Elena, defending the actions of Stefan & Damon when they decide to go on killing sprees. Damon pointed it out, said he didn't want her to defend him because he knew how bad it was.

I don't care what fictional character how fictional sex with another, I care about the why. It's no different than women or men who hook up with abusive parkners, or trolls prisons pen pals because they like a little murderer in their lover.

It's not healthy.

): )
Old 03-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Oh, it's not just the women I throw shame at.

Caroline slept with a mass murderer. I like Klaus, but I don't defend what he is. Anymore than I defend any of the actions of the vampires.

Now, Caroline sleeping with Klaus, than defending her actions...she should be ashamed. Anyone who has a moral compass and sleeps with a monster should be ashamed.

It's the same thing with Elena, defending the actions of Stefan & Damon when they decide to go on killing sprees. Damon pointed it out, said he didn't want her to defend him because he knew how bad it was.

I don't care what fictional character how fictional sex with another, I care about the why. It's no different than women or men who hook up with abusive parkners, or trolls prisons pen pals because they like a little murderer in their lover.

It's not healthy.
Well, seemed otherwise from your last post

I think it's pretty much pointless applying human morals of real life to a show about vampires I'm not defending it because I have issues too and it's not defendible, but we cannot expect characters to think and judge according to our values because it's a fantasy show, not something about real-life problems, or everyone there should be bashed and we shouldn't root for them... which makes pretty much pointless to watch the show then

I have no problems with them killing people, sleeping with murders and stuff like this because it's what they are: they're vampire, predators, not puppies, we cannot expect them to act like humans

I agree when you say that many things can be judged in a bad way, I do too, my biggest problem is more about character not recognising their issues or using different metres of judgement for people in there in an hypocrital way

And that's why I appreciate when they recognise problems and deal with them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

And Buffy sucks. Sorry... I don't get the worshipping
Buffy is the most overrated show ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy2345 (View Post)
Me either Either get some kind story together for the next season or just end the show already.
The show is still the #1 show on The CW so I'm sure The CW doesn't want to end it. But I don't think it will get a seventh season because Paul, Ian and Nina want to move on and their contracts expire after season 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I wish the show would realize that and stop making it seem like some characters are better than others. They're all vampires and they've all done morally bad or morally gray things.
I think this is one of the biggest problems the show has. And this is the main reason why I can't like Caroline anymore. She judges everyone and acts like she is above Damon and others but then does horrible things to save Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, etc. They need to stop using characters as the "moral compass" of the show.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:54 PM
New Fan

I think my problem this season is I don't really know what the point is...or what we're working towards, you know? Past seasons always had a main purpose (stop Katherine, stop Klaus, find the cure, etc), with adventures along the way, but this season I just feel like we're watching random things happen each week. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be looking forward to in this week's episode?

I love Delena, but I feel like that storyline should be done. In my opinion, it'd be nice if they could just be together, the end, and not have the triangle or other angst continue over and over.

I do like Enzo, and actually think I'd like him with Caroline better than Stefan. I just can't picture Stefan/Caroline romantically.

Maybe it'd be better if we knew what the Travellers were up to. My gut feeling is that they are trying to destroy the "other side" and of course put an end to immortal creatures.

Guess I will have to wait and see.